Our Favourite Players of W60

DeletedUser

So, you read the title, and think "I wonder what that is..."

Basically, it's what it says on the tin, I want us all to share what we love about our favourite player on W60! It doesn't matter if they're big or good, you just have to love them the best! :D

For me it has to be Trojan T. This classy individual has weaved his way through the many tribes of W60 with the casual grace of the giant wooden horse used by his namesake. I admire above all else his ability to be blatantly obvious in everything that he does, and his classic knack for hilarious and witty comments about the mothers and other close family members of his targets, who he clearly knows.

But the reach of this fantastic player is not just limited to words! Oh no! I know that this inspiring individual once, after effortlessly destroying his opponent in verbal conflict, went on to take a staggering total of FIVE villages from the poor victim of his wrath.

Please share guys! I'd love to hear what we all have to say about our fellow W60 players :)

Much love, many mwah.

Ben

DeletedUser

i would go for Trojan, but ill give it to Ben for this post. And the hope of him farming for me <3

DeletedUser

I gotta say my favourite is texaspete, mainly because he cracks me up how much he bullies lori and cherokee :)

DeletedUser

I'm gonna go with King Matt II
Legendary figure...

And even though Damian was Morpeth, I have to say, he did well for a while...so he gets a close second place
:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108293

Sp.ag! A never forgotten noob.
kk, seriously i would say LFB

DeletedUser105935

ice cool daniel fisher hes just made it amazing for me

DeletedUser109652

KPDCK since almost the very beginning I joined the world.

ashoka1

past player - Terr0rblade & roman
present - dylan, maker, harris, see, louis, ben, fredy and a few other spammies

but mason is not on the list :)

DeletedUser

past player - Terr0rblade & roman

present - dylan, maker, harris, see, louis, ben, fredy and a few other spammies

but mason is not on the list :)

Ash :( How could you? See is on my account!

I have to say the players that made w60 unreal for me would have to be LFB,Dylan, Louis, ampac (James and maker), and Caswellon (rob). They truely have made w60 my favorite world :)

ashoka1

neither am I :(
You are there ..read FEW OTHER SPAMMIES
Ash :( How could you? See is on my account!

I have to say the players that made w60 unreal for me would have to be LFB,Dylan, Louis, ampac (James and maker), and Caswellon (rob). They truely have made w60 my favorite world :)

See is on the list :)

Where is my name :icon_sad:

So I am now not even on Mason's list.

What has this world come to.

DeletedUser

Id say DA, for whenever you think your cards are stacked against you and your about to get rimmed, he pulls something out of the bag, and all the members of oldschool spam who don't know when to quit, really helped me realise that if your hard headed enough and persistant enough you can beat the odds, sir pangolin also a great guy and the majority of w60 inhabitants I met on the way.

DeletedUser

Id say DA, for whenever you think your cards are stacked against you and your about to get rimmed, he pulls something out of the bag, and all the members of oldschool spam who don't know when to quit, really helped me realise that if your hard headed enough and persistant enough you can beat the odds, sir pangolin also a great guy and the majority of w60 inhabitants I met on the way.

Glad to know that people think I use my hard head to get out of sticky situations :)

MR.MR

His hard head created the -sticky situation- in the first place ^^