The Nutcracker

DeletedUser

I personally only care about Barb, Nuts, and TPL as I see them as the major tribes, but I'm sure others would like those other couple tribes included and it shouldn't hurt

DeletedUser

What mail was that? I scrolled back to the beginning of November and saw none regarding counts from you. I made an op and you guys scrapped it for a friendly neighbor one that I dont think you guys even launched on because the tigold debacle.

urFEAR on 04.11. at 14:10
Let's get things kicking over here, I know Nuts! are known for having ops up and running five weeks after wars, but in Se7en we jumped in and had things planned from the get-go. :p

Time to start retaliating against BARB guys, we can't let them keep pushing us further and further behind. This OP will mainly be specified in K54, however I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE to PARTICIPATE with NUKES AND FAKES and if you are in K55/65/45 TRAINS.

Our main focus should be on BARB, not TPL. TPL are dead already, and BARB are on the offensive and pushing and pushing.

I want EVERYONE to respond to me as to how many nukes you have to use, and how many trains you have accessible to you for this OP. I will be assigning everyone targets to nuke and noble. Make sure you TIME SUPPORT and SPLIT YOUR TRAINS as well.

Everyone must participate, if you don't respond you will be forced to respond to council as to why you are not participating, and you must have a SOLID reason into doing so as well.

I want to see the Nuts! that constantly pushed TPL and Se7en back and took control of K55 + the rest before this merge occurred. Time to unleash it on BARB right now, and I'm planning it.

In regards to sits, it is your responsibility as a tribemate to help out frontliners who need it ESPECIALLY if you are a backline account. Why? Because I would rather us go down fighting losing villages than losing villages just because someone was too lazy to watch another persons account. I always see the same faces sitting accounts, and it's unacceptable especially for a tribe at this size and for this caliber. Step up to the plate now, and act in the way that you would want your account to be sat and treated. I always sit accounts when I have spare time and nothing is happening on my account.. why? Because I would expect that person to do the same for me when I am not avaliable to play and they are. STEP IT UP GUYS.. it's atrocious to see how many active sitters we have now and I want to see what times you are avaliable to sit if you were asked.

Let's do this.

Respond ASAP please. Give me avaliable NUKE and TRAIN counts for you to be able to contribute to this op - also respond with the times that you are able to sit from. I am tired of seeing the same people over and over not getting sleep just because no one is willing to step up and take sits from others.

Thanks, and let's kick some ass guys.
This mail Pad, was responded to by 10 people with an answer of about 5-10 nukes and 2 trains by most. Was read by both the Padova account and your new account.

DeletedUser

Well you get points for being inspiring :) Lol Sad that Nuts! wasnt inspired enough to make it interesting for us
:( I mean seriously I get more attacks from S!R or Xiles than Nuts! (0 total for Nuts!) I know I have very little close to the front but still. I should at least get some fakes to my 73/54 villages...

DeletedUser113007

They obviously had nukes/trains, I mean look at the Talentz account? When that was inactive the nobles came FLYING in and nukes were hitting all over the place, you even had players like Akatosh sending hundreds of fakes. Nuts! are more bothered about easy recruits and easy villages, if there is a sign of a struggle they'll back off just like they did when Coffee started to snipe every train that he could on that account.

DeletedUser

Well lets see how long they continue against UrFear :)

Btw about Coffee, well I think anyone would give against him after a while (Rebel excluded... He just... Well he aint normal... Maybe Go4th or ODA. They are stubborn as hell too. Anyone else though :) lol) Granted most would go longer, but still...

DeletedUser113007

Understandable with what you say but my post was mainly focused on the premise of my argument which was just to state Nuts! have the troops at home but for some reason don't wish to use them unless on an easy target which is just bizzare.

DeletedUser

Ah ok :) Well how bout this. Nuts!! Attack me. I promise to not be as good as Coffee. :) Lol Or if you want choose another person. I guess technically urFear works... As long as you choose a person and attack in these insane things called ops. To do this you all send out attacks and nobles all to land around the same time. You then time D to land right after said attacks. Then you repeat until your enemy is destroyed. Then choose a new target and do the same. Now if you want you can mix it up and op two people at a time or you can op one then a different one, etc as long as you keep going. Pretty simple actually. Yall understand? Or should I go over it again but slower?

DeletedUser113007

Good read but you forgot to tell them that it helps if they work together against the same players that way they outnumber them ;D!

.dan.101

When Akki's OP lands the tables will turn and Nuts! will drop-kick BARB in the back.

It's what the Mayans were on about, they were just a year out.

DeletedUser98728

urFEAR on 04.11. at 14:10
Let's get things kicking over here, I know Nuts! are known for having ops up and running five weeks after wars, but in Se7en we jumped in and had things planned from the get-go. :p

Time to start retaliating against BARB guys, we can't let them keep pushing us further and further behind. This OP will mainly be specified in K54, however I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE to PARTICIPATE with NUKES AND FAKES and if you are in K55/65/45 TRAINS.

Our main focus should be on BARB, not TPL. TPL are dead already, and BARB are on the offensive and pushing and pushing.

I want EVERYONE to respond to me as to how many nukes you have to use, and how many trains you have accessible to you for this OP. I will be assigning everyone targets to nuke and noble. Make sure you TIME SUPPORT and SPLIT YOUR TRAINS as well.

Everyone must participate, if you don't respond you will be forced to respond to council as to why you are not participating, and you must have a SOLID reason into doing so as well.

I want to see the Nuts! that constantly pushed TPL and Se7en back and took control of K55 + the rest before this merge occurred. Time to unleash it on BARB right now, and I'm planning it.

In regards to sits, it is your responsibility as a tribemate to help out frontliners who need it ESPECIALLY if you are a backline account. Why? Because I would rather us go down fighting losing villages than losing villages just because someone was too lazy to watch another persons account. I always see the same faces sitting accounts, and it's unacceptable especially for a tribe at this size and for this caliber. Step up to the plate now, and act in the way that you would want your account to be sat and treated. I always sit accounts when I have spare time and nothing is happening on my account.. why? Because I would expect that person to do the same for me when I am not avaliable to play and they are. STEP IT UP GUYS.. it's atrocious to see how many active sitters we have now and I want to see what times you are avaliable to sit if you were asked.

Let's do this.

Respond ASAP please. Give me avaliable NUKE and TRAIN counts for you to be able to contribute to this op - also respond with the times that you are able to sit from. I am tired of seeing the same people over and over not getting sleep just because no one is willing to step up and take sits from others.

Thanks, and let's kick some ass guys.
This mail Pad, was responded to by 10 people with an answer of about 5-10 nukes and 2 trains by most. Was read by both the Padova account and your new account.

Yeah and like I said 3 weeks ago. Thats your numerous ops lol. If the padova account was still around it was when I was merging. Soon as I was on the Tiger acc I was attacking consistently, but you guys were always out of nukes, but always had em to clear the tigold barbs.

Went back and looked and I did respond that I had over 50 nukes to burn wherever. Nothing came of that though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102628

Id cry if I was duke of Nuts.
59400c7b7aec65b36c185d8ed98c7ba9.jpg
59400c7b7aec65b36c185d8ed98c7ba9.png

DeletedUser

Yeah and like I said 3 weeks ago. Thats your numerous ops lol. If the padova account was still around it was when I was merging. Soon as I was on the Tiger acc I was attacking consistently, but you guys were always out of nukes, but always had em to clear the tigold barbs.

Went back and looked and I did respond that I had over 50 nukes to burn wherever. Nothing came of that though.

Yes, because as you said before when only five people out of a tribe of sixty something want to participate, then it's useless. People were saving up for their own ops on the TPL front, or just didn't respond at all. Nukes build faster than D and we were constantly using them to clear stacks on Erik Cartman and Friendly Neighbour in K64, you aren't in that K so you wouldn't know.

DeletedUser

We've had others through skype, no one apparently had nukes to use. Here is my war ODA: 14.107.556 Not sure when we were "Always out of nukes" but that number says we weren't just using them for Tigold barbs.. And neither the Padova account or your new account responded to that mail.

DeletedUser113007

And who has Eye of the Tiger actually capped against? Again, more easy villages the whole month of november I see 5 villages against BARB and you have hardly any on TPL mostly a few from the easy Talentz account but as soon as that started to put up a fight you stopped.

So over 3 weeks and you have basically nothing to show for it, you could of rebuilt all your nukes 3x but instead you noble easy barbarians and internal, good job...

Basically what I want to know is what EXACTLY were you attacking consistantly? I just see barbarians.

DeletedUser

As long as Amanda keeps sending them circs about us, pumped with lies, I don't care. Once she is not lying about us I would be happy to be respectful.

DeletedUser

As long as Amanda keeps sending them circs about us, pumped with lies, I don't care. Once she is not lying about us I would be happy to be respectful.

You went straight to the enemy's tribe. Did you expect to be treated differently? You will show your new tribe as well as your old one how good a player/players you are. Doesn't really matter what you did or didn't do but what you are doing and what you will do.

If BARB isn't keeping a wary eye on you, I may have to lower my opinion on its leaders who have seemed to this point to be highly skilled. Your recent actions prove you cannot be fully trusted yet. the same could be said for any account that switch sides in the middle of a war. Of course I am sure you have not mentioned any piece of information with anyone in BARB related to your former tribe after you joined. Doing that shoud make barb players trust you even less.

Barb doesn't need you. They are lucky they got you. stop the whining about your former tribe, it's kind of sad. You left to be more successful. So, let's see it in youR barb stats.

DeletedUser

You went straight to the enemy's tribe. Did you expect to be treated differently? You will show your new tribe as well as your old one how good a player/players you are. Doesn't really matter what you did or didn't do but what you are doing and what you will do.

If BARB isn't keeping a wary eye on you, I may have to lower my opinion on its leaders who have seemed to this point to be highly skilled. Your recent actions prove you cannot be fully trusted yet. the same could be said for any account that switch sides in the middle of a war. Of course I am sure you have not mentioned any piece of information with anyone in BARB related to your former tribe after you joined. Doing that shoud make barb players trust you even less.

Barb doesn't need you. They are lucky they got you. stop the whining about your former tribe, it's kind of sad. You left to be more successful. So, let's see it in youR barb stats.

I actually have not released any information about Nuts before I joined or even since I have. I did not go straight to Barb, I fought along side everyone until it was evident that they gave up. I will not fight alongside people who aren't trying. Also, I'm pretty sure Jess is not worried in the slightest about us, that does not make her any less skilled, but I suppose if Barb does stop participating and stops working together then she should be worried about us leaving as we don't play with those types of players.