W60 is dead

DeletedUser109217

im Here ;)

On a plus Side a 5 man tribe are at war with ???,god and anti spam, fair to say w60 have got qiute good with us :p

D

and who caused that you left your tribe then started attacking them so i dont see your logic behind it unless your running from the war [h=1][/h]

DeletedUser108935

Yeah I'm running away from a war, from 0incs to about 10k :) it's all good :)

I'm not complaining about it i just said its fun,

Anyway fishers giving me a beating ATM lol

ashoka1

As far as fisher is concerned, I disagree.

He has nt done anything for unknown.

Look how unknown failed as soon as daniel fisher joined it.

He only made spam task easier.

He was the reason tcr fell apart

He is the reason unknown failed.

Keep up the good work fisher

Cheers

Side 1:
Tribes: ???
Side 2:
Tribes: SPAM

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 768
Side 2: 8,232
Difference: 7,464

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,999,482
Side 2: 76,259,407
Difference: 69,259,925

chart

Now we know why fisher is so happy.

Keep up the good work mate.Keep on destroying ??? From within.

Cheers

Ash

DeletedUser

Yeh, Danny is so bad. It's not as if he has a positive conquer/loss ratio, or a good ODA and ODD. And it's not as if he is trying to get players back at all, or sitting multiple accounts to do what he can. No, he's such a bad player...

DeletedUser105718

Yeh, Danny is so bad. It's not as if he has a positive conquer/loss ratio, or a good ODA and ODD. And it's not as if he is trying to get players back at all, or sitting multiple accounts to do what he can. No, he's such a bad player...
He's doing a great job at it :icon_idea:

Side 1: 768
Side 2: 8,232
Difference: 7,464

ashoka1

As far as fisher is concerned, I disagree.

He has nt done anything for unknown.

Look how unknown failed as soon as daniel fisher joined it.

He only made spam task easier.

He was the reason tcr fell apart

He is the reason unknown failed.

Keep up the good work fisher

Cheers

Correct me if I'm wrong, but those aren't Danny's stats, so you can bugger back off to your lonely hole.

I never said danny fisher is not a good player.He is probably a good player at individual level.

[Spoil]

Side 1:
Players: Danielfisher1987
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 38
Difference: 32

chart

Side 1: 59,056
Side 2: 369,124
Difference: 310,068

chart

[/spoil]
But whatever tribe he joins , it fails due to his awesome leadership skills.

It reminds me of a story I read.

Now danny fisher is losing villages as he is doing what his tribe mates are doing.

[Spoil]Once upon a time, powerful wizard, who wanted to destroy an entire kingdom, placed a magic potion in the well from which the inhabitants drank. Whoever drank that water would go mad.

The following morning, the whole population drank from the well and they all went mad, apart from the king and his family, who had a well set aside for them alone, which the magician had not managed to poison. The king was worried and tried to control the population by issuing a series of edicts governing security and public health. The policemen and the inspectors, however, had also drunk the poisoned water, and they thought the king’s decisions were absurd and resolved to take notice of them.

When the inhabitants of the kingdom heard these decrees, they became convinced that the king had gone mad and was now giving nonsensical orders. The marched on the castle and called for his abdication.

In despair the king prepared to step down from the throne, but the queen stopped him, saying: ‘Let us go and drink from the communal well. Then we will be the same as them.’

And that was what they did: The king and queen drank the water of madness and immediately began talking nonsense. Their subjects repented at once; now that the king was displaying such ‘wisdom’, why not allow him to rule the country?

The country continued to live in peace, although its inhabitants behaved very differently from those of its neighbors. And the king was able to govern until the end of his days.[/spoil]

Now the only difference in this story and unknown/tcr is that danielfisher playing role of wizard was able to make leaders of tcr and unknown quit and take over reigns of these tribes and make them losers.

Now I am sure danny will be able to lead ??? Till the end of his days.

Last edited:

DeletedUser105718

:icon_idea:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ???

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 468
Side 2: 25
Difference: 443

chart

Side 1: 4,217,866
Side 2: 172,300
Difference: 4,045,566

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser108935

Side 1:
Tribes: HELL
Side 2:
Tribes: ???, GOD

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 796
Side 2: 4,233
Difference: 3,437

chart

Side 1: 624
Side 2: 177
Difference: 447

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,204,520
Side 2: 31,817,196
Difference: 24,612,676

chart

Side 1: 5,761,244
Side 2: 1,645,918
Difference: 4,115,326

chart

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Now the only difference in this story and unknown/tcr is that danielfisher playing role of wizard was able to make leaders of tcr and unknown quit and take over reigns of these tribes and make them losers.

Now I am sure danny will be able to lead ??? Till the end of his days.

Well, what I saw and what happened in the time I was there is that pretty much all the leaders except for Daniel, left the world. Fubar went MIA, the owner of AWDH (I think we had duke privys) and I left the account and it wasn't taken care of. In the chats and forums, people were whining about not having any leadership and people were constantly asing for support and would whine if they didn't get it. Plus, the south was where most of the active players were, so ultimately the fall of ??? is due to lack of coordination, leadership, and teamwork. I'm sure the war could have gone either way had the leadership stuck together to lead their members in a coordinated manner so that all the players could have worked together towards common goals instead of people fighting their own individual battles.

DeletedUser

Well, what I saw and what happened in the time I was there is that pretty much all the leaders except for Daniel, left the world. Fubar went MIA, the owner of AWDH (I think we had duke privys) and I left the account and it wasn't taken care of. In the chats and forums, people were whining about not having any leadership and people were constantly asing for support and would whine if they didn't get it. Plus, the south was where most of the active players were, so ultimately the fall of ??? is due to lack of coordination, leadership, and teamwork. I'm sure the war could have gone either way had the leadership stuck together to lead their members in a coordinated manner so that all the players could have worked together towards common goals instead of people fighting their own individual battles.

This war could have had a much better start had some of our larger players stayed instead of deleting, the ones that did stay after the secret win eventually left for various reasons...whether that be the lack of interest in the game or lack of time due to RL.

Fubs, me and justin were dukes, they disappeared and only i was left to try and figure out what each of the groups were doing, we had (and still have) a lot of sits, most of which i took on...this in turn used up a lot more time than i would have liked it too.

I wont deny that i could have done more but unlike some in this game i prefer to play a fair fight and i have a real life (that means i do stuff which doesnt include TW :O)

We all know that SPAM have been approached by our guys and asked if they could join etc, we seem to have been extremely unlucky on being able to get/keep players on accounts, the other issue we have faced was that we had a lot of people just randomly barbing out, we didnt have the pws so no chance of getting new people onto the accounts after the owners went missing.

SPAM have fought well, they should have done a lot better and i know if they tried they could.

The simple fact here is that no OP could properly be conducted without having the accounts active, even if i got the sit it would be impossible to run an OP with one or two people sending from multiple accounts at the same target.

I could list a ton of other reasons as to why we havent done as well as we all would have liked, but anybody with an ounce of intelligence will already know or would be capable of putting 2+2 together (this doesnt seem to include Ash)

:p

We are still trying to get people onto accounts, we are still fighting people behind our lines that were supposedly friends.

We will fight on regardless and Ash got one thing correct, i will be here until the end...

Thank you to all the loyal guys that have decided to stick it out, we are outnumbered, we do have a rough ride ahead, but i will continue to do as much as i possibly can.

DeletedUser

Thought I would reply a little to this. The problem with the ??? war was that it was not as big of a challenge as a lot of us would have liked it to be. I kind of expected we would be fighting against a combination of a revitalised Calm., TCR, Valour and various rim tribes. This wasn't really the case, the biggest challenges were boredom and SPAM itself. I think we could have easily tried several times harder and crushed ??? into the ground but we didn't for the same reason we never really showed our full strength on W60, a combination of my laziness as well as the fact we never needed to and I did not believe that fighting at 100% was particularly sustainable.

I don't think Danielfisher can really be blamed for ???'s demise though once it was clear that Jfsmith and co had decided to flee from W60 when the opportunity arised. After that point I think ??? had hardly any chance whatever Danielfisher did. ??? were always the underdogs just like TCR, but I think SPAM became stronger than Valour about 3 months in the world and ??? were in many ways weaker than TCR.

DeletedUser

TCR was a great tribe, but i was pushed out basically because i had a fall out with one person...(most of them were w20 so came in to w60 as a group of friends, i was kind of the outsider)

That said, the guys there were great, for the most part we worked our asses off at the enemy and to save eachothers villages, more so than if they were our own in some cases...

Again, AI wasnt a bad tribe, but we had to merge because ??? needed help, i fixed up new groups, got new people onto accounts, got loads of sits and fixed the accounts for the owners etc, i could run on for hours...

I will always stick with this though:

We started with a lot of players, but lost a lot due to them betraying us, they were not even close to loyal.

Then some we lost to RL, the rest to boredom.

What we have now i would consider to be our final group, i think the guys we have for the most part are great, yes we still have inactive accounts as do you guys over in SPAM...this is just a part of tw :(

We will fight until we have nothing left to fight with and we will enjoy ourselves during this time :)

While we still have villages there is still a chance...no matter how small that chance may be, we still have it :D

ashoka1

TCR was a great tribe, but i was pushed out basically because i had a fall out with one person...(most of them were w20 so came in to w60 as a group of friends, i was kind of the outsider)

That said, the guys there were great, for the most part we worked our asses off at the enemy and to save eachothers villages, more so than if they were our own in some cases...

Again, AI wasnt a bad tribe, but we had to merge because ??? needed help, i fixed up new groups, got new people onto accounts, got loads of sits and fixed the accounts for the owners etc, i could run on for hours...

I will always stick with this though:

We started with a lot of players, but lost a lot due to them betraying us, they were not even close to loyal.

Then some we lost to RL, the rest to boredom.

What we have now i would consider to be our final group, i think the guys we have for the most part are great, yes we still have inactive accounts as do you guys over in SPAM...this is just a part of tw :(

We will fight until we have nothing left to fight with and we will enjoy ourselves during this time :)

While we still have villages there is still a chance...no matter how small that chance may be, we still have it :D

To me problem of so called western alliance was too many leaders and too many players.

Instead of just recruiting each and every account available the so called leaders of West should have recruited only the better ones.But each of the so called leaders had their own set of favourite players.

Talent wise West was better then spam.they had double the village count of spam.Well if not double at least 1.75 times

In to even if one side has 20 of best players , they are doomed if they recruit 150 noobs to help them fight 40 average players.

Those 150 books will make tribal forums b Skype chats a place where no one will know what's happening.

You wouldn't know the names of half your tribe mates.The personal touch will go away
People will stop reading call for support because there will be too many noobs shouting for support.

West needed a leader who should have kicked 60 of ??? Members in Feb itself.Formed a basher tribe and just used the nubs instead of keeping them in same tribe b killing it from within.

However I still feel

Whatever tribe Daniel fisher joined was supposed to fail.

DeletedUser

And I still feel that you are evidently a noob who doesn't know what he is talking about.

ashoka1

Your feelings don't matter

Why

Coz of three reasons

1) you admitted you are a noob on these forums.

2) you admitted you are a fool on these forums.

3) you ran away leaving your account while under attack citing school and real life as reason but continued to be baron of a tribe on some other world.

So give me a reason we should care about feelings of

A FOOL

A NOOB

A COWARD

A QUITTER

WHO RUNS AWAY...

LOL

I HOPE YOU ARE NOT SUCH A LOSER IN REAL LIFE AS WELL

a loser

A Loser

Haha

A Loser

Haha

At least in w60 of tw you have proved yourself to be a total loser and a big failure.

Haha

A failure

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Errr.
Arsehoka.
Well done on your spelling practice, but you're still an ignorant noob.
You go out of your way to be a pain in the a**, and you're very good at it.
Pity you're not so good ingame, eh?
If you could play as well as you bullsh*t on the forums, you'd be ranked 1 every world.
God - I've missed you..... NOT !..
lol
Big mouthed loser.
Loser.
Sore loser.
Haha.
At least in w60 forums of tw you have proved yourself to be a total bullsh*tting, big mouthed loser.
Haha.
You fail.
Yet again.

TT.

ashoka1

You seem to be drunk again.

Like your wife apologised to me on w67 saying you don't know what you talk about when you are drunk.

I can very well understand that a drunkard like you is still sore about your loss in w 60 (be it was funny that you mailed everyone around you on 67 telling them you won was by secrets as a spam member) & as you have proven yourself to be a total failure you think it's right to come and talk nonsense.

But you don't realise that your such ramblings not only embarrass your wife (if she is still with you and not left you coz of your such lowly behaviour in real life as well) but also go on to show your true character to whole world.

Keep it up my drunkard friend , keep showing your true class to w60 so we know how good likes of Daniel fisher are in comparison to a drunkard like you.

You remind me of this quote

"
A drunkard in the gutter is just where he ought to be, according to the fitness and tendency of things. Nature has set upon him the process of decline and dissolution by which nature removes things which have survived their usefullness. "

Last edited: