The Resistance

DeletedUser94483

Ahh ok so he took personal insult to me flaming the tribe he happened to inhabit..ok...Well I would not mind the 1v1 some time just because those are fun...

Erig

Im not sure why you were even flaming Hotrex you had one cap...-_-

green.png
000 Lent Out (477|549) K5410,029Mystic 666 [Puzzle]The-Forge [-RY-]2013-08-27 09:43:35
Good job. Shows your cognizance both of your enemy and your tribe.

DeletedUser94483

I only nobled mystic on accident....I never actually was trying to noble ANY of his villages. I was flaming to try and get someone in Hot rex to attack me BACK...kind of the point...and who are you henley?

Alf Hucker

Looks like this world has been flogged to death by mergers, recruitment, naps and alliances before a tribe even gets to 50% ownership....RIP Tribal Wars :icon_cry:

DeletedUser48517

bah. The politics is what gives it the human element and the fun.

Without it, this game is like fighting with spreadsheets.

Alf Hucker

bah. The politics is what gives it the human element and the fun.

Without it, this game is like fighting with spreadsheets.

I suppose the fun political part, from a -CKD- perspective, will have been in convincing two other tribes that they are part of a win in a world where only one tribe can win :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser109848

The fun part is that by playing the political game better, smaller tribes managed to overtake a quite strong and very far ahead opponent.
This world is far from over. We barely hold 40% of the villages at the moment, as anyone able to look can see... a lot can and will happen before the end.

DeletedUser111085

I suppose the fun political part, from a -CKD- perspective, will have been in convincing two other tribes that they are part of a win in a world where only one tribe can win :icon_rolleyes:

Guess you are apart of one of those tribe :D

DeletedUser48517

Ah yes, the tbex17 argument. For background he switched from fear to TR because he feels that the victory is not a joint one, but ckd only.

But as one who usually fights against long odds, first I tried to advance by going from tboa to @, but was then set upon by tboa.then I rebuilt myself using my connections from the @ - ex merge to start fighting first against hotrex and MW, the top 2 tribes, then joined by the top 3 as bronze caused a rift between ex and TRE. I'll tell you that felt more like a desperate resistance than this aristrocratic sour refusal tribe that TR seems to be. (aristrocratic in the sense it was formed by large HR/puzzle members refusing, or not being offered a spot in CKD and then dragnetting every tom dick and jane in with them) As opposed to a bottom up alliance that brought formed CKD and brought down HotRex.

I fully understand your misunderstanding. You were probably part of HR/MW and arent used to fighting from behind. Well my friend, it feels like its been rigged against you, but really we all face the consequences of our decisions. The game isnt ruined because people refused to let you win. It makes it better. I like that TR refuses to let CKD win though - I dont really want the world to end so quickly...

And your statement is rebutted thusly:
Attrition will remove members from CKD and its allied tribes, at which point I would expect another round of merger flogging as the surviving players all come under the CKD banner. So you see you dont need three tribes to win, you just need the remaining players from those three tribes to come together as one in the end.

So we dont need to convince people of something impossible, just let everyone know that CKD has its door open to the resilient warriors - as evidenced by the second round of recruitment of ex-puzzle players. No hard feelings, just people who like to win, helping each other do just that. I mean thats at the heart of TW - people helping people win. And mergers and recruitment is an essential part of that. If you dont get that, then I'd say YOU dont understand how TW works, not that others are ruining it.

And, in advance,
Your Welcome.

DeletedUser

Dobby finds it funny that meatbag talks so much for such a small and uninfluential player, Dobby also finds it funny that some of your players in -CKD- are playing it safe and not doing much in this war.

Alf Hucker

Thanks meatbag, that's great news for all the players in allied tribes of tboa, fear and RY (apologies if I have missed any other alliances out!) . Obviously you will be hoping a lot of them get bored to death, or attrition as you call it, so that they can all fit into the one tribe of 50 members :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser94483

Wait is there actually a war still going on...I thought this was a gag...What tribe should I get my oda from? Also alf in any world there is ALWAYS attrition even for the winning tribe of players disappearing rl getting in the way etc.

DeletedUser

Wait is there actually a war still going on...I thought this was a gag...What tribe should I get my oda from? Also alf in any world there is ALWAYS attrition even for the winning tribe of players disappearing rl getting in the way etc.

Take your pick Slacker...

chrissy24

"How about we just fight. Everybody has their own view and expressing them would just lead to 'trash talk'. Let the nobling speak for itself."

who said this at the start of the CKD V hotrex gig? clue.... he was in HOTREX but now he's in CKD.:icon_rolleyes: