Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

KOC, BOC: 65
EGO 17
Difference: 48

only 48
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

What? I see no stats of EGO taking a village from the CONGO tribe. As far as I can see, CONGO: 1, EGO: 0

You are acting dumb aren't you? We both have pointed out the stats of the same player. It doesn't mean EGO are 0 on that stats just because you guys recruited him before EGO nobled anything off him when he was in CONGO.

May be you are right that berry didn't recap that village back because I don't see stats of that village being recapped. But if you take that as EGO Vs CONGO , I would have to bring this up
:icon_eek:.

Side 1:
Players: Triten, catehill
Side 2:
Tribes: EGO

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 3
Difference: 2

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,099
Side 2: 20,201
Difference: 15,102

And I see -TagTeamed still fighting KOC , especially in the last few hours and may be this is something that should be mentioned too. Ignoring happenings around that side just to favor KOC isn't right :icon_idea:

Side 1:
Players: -TagTeamed
Side 2:
Tribes: KOC

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 0
Difference: 15

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 144,168
Side 2: 0
Difference: 144,168

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are acting dumb aren't you?

Of course, I am acting dumb.

And I see -TagTeamed still fighting KOC , especially in the last few hours and may be this is something that should be mentioned too. Ignoring happenings around that side just to favor KOC isn't right :icon_idea:
Don't you wish he was still in EGO? Perhaps, your stats would look better.

-TagTeamed is a great warrior and refuses to surrender an ounce of his soul for paradise. I love it when we lose villages from him. But every little campaign has its ebb and flo. As he has stolen, they will be liberated.

DeletedUser

Don't you wish he was still in EGO? Perhaps, your stats would look better.

-TagTeamed is a great warrior and refuses to surrender an ounce of his soul for paradise. I love it when we lose villages from him. But every little campaign has its ebb and flo. As he has stolen, they will be liberated.
night is -tag, we don't care if he's here or not

DeletedUser

night is -tag, we don't care if he's here or not

Fact is you dont care about a few things

Reputation : : Lets recruit 3 players from a tribe that is belting us to hell with lies.

yes that worked out ok for you now has it? another account to sit you wish?

Tribe : As above and... Lets stack me, its me that they want , but i am really busy sitting, i dont really care about my tribe mates, sorry thats not true, i care about my tribe mates that help stack me (not)

Future of your own account and that of your tribe mates
: I do not have to say anything here. the best chance you had left and joined Zips. He did what you do not do , and that was use his brain.

All those left in Ego are mindless sheep.

DeletedUser

i have no troops in any of my villages that are from my tribe mates :icon_rolleyes:

On a side note, you should come up with better "facts".. they're pretty darn cute

DeletedUser

On a side note it is the obligation of the objector to come hence forth with the evidence proving the accuser wrong, not the other way around. Until such time as you have done so , any sly retort is just a grasp at fresh air, hoping for no further retort.

DeletedUser

It's not an obligation, you can believe me or not.. it matters little to me. Though, I would say that if you thought about it logically for a few moments you could figure out why I wouldn't need any support from my tribe.

I'll be nice and give you a hint: look at evo's account.

edit: you can see who has the most support in my villages currently, it's been there a month or two:

[spoil]
bkav2o7.png
[/spoil]

mieszko had more support there, but he called it back after four weeks... i thought it was rude for him to take it back before asking me, but oh well

DeletedUser

On a side note it is the obligation of the objector to come hence forth with the evidence proving the accuser wrong, not the other way around. Until such time as you have done so , any sly retort is just a grasp at fresh air, hoping for no further retort.

What?? I thought it was innocence until proven guilt, so that would make it the ACCUSER's responsibility to prove guilt.

You sound just like someone back in the 1500s shouting someone else is a witch. Naturally it's the accused witch's responsibility to prove she ain't no witch. She does so by being burned to death, or something else more.... natural.

Anyone who pulls accusations on someone without any sort of proof has absolutely no credibility.

DeletedUser

no ghreg... you missed the part about his notebook not being able to contain all the "info" he has on me.... :lol: i'm sure it's in there somewhere

DeletedUser

Oh, I sometimes put it all out there without backing it up. Just get too wrapped up in the moment. Honest mistakes do happen...

DeletedUser

lol, shame that I know my account a little better than he does.. though smoke probably knows the composition of 90% of my villages by this point

DeletedUser

Fact is you dont care about a few things

Reputation : : Lets recruit 3 players from a tribe that is belting us to hell with lies.

yes that worked out ok for you now has it? another account to sit you wish?

Tribe : As above and... Lets stack me, its me that they want , but i am really busy sitting, i dont really care about my tribe mates, sorry thats not true, i care about my tribe mates that help stack me (not)

Future of your own account and that of your tribe mates
: I do not have to say anything here. the best chance you had left and joined Zips. He did what you do not do , and that was use his brain.

All those left in Ego are mindless sheep.

The Rim Raider has spoken.

DeletedUser

Ladies of EGO,

Please, at this time, pull out your cameras to take a picture of a view that will soon be a relic:

u6pk.png

It will be the last time the tribe of EGO turns its head to see the Knights of Cydonia. From this moment on, you will simply face forward and observe our rear always facing you.

Your time has come and its gives me a great priviledge to have been, but a small, factor in this event.

So long, and enjoy the view.

DeletedUser

BabsJoined12th December 2013 - 22:061,217,328
red.png
MeatiusLeft11th December 2013 - 00:06192,514
green.png
BaciCatJoined08th December 2013 - 08:0523,151
red.png
TheGamezmasterLeft08th December 2013 - 07:06138,739
red.png
ArisaurusLeft08th December 2013 - 07:0627,342
green.png