Best Tribe: Venus
Most Overrated Tribe: Contra
Most Underrated Tribe: Apathy
Best Leader: Cwburke(OD)
Most Overrated Leader: Almurph
Best Tribemate: Alexinyoface

Most Overrated Tribe: Contra

:icon_rolleyes:

Not entirely sure what part of us everyone thinks is so overrated, from our end we get the most hate and are in the most wars but are still here fighting :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How people can still say the most overrated tribe is contra blows my mind... There's no tribe who's proved itself more in this world.

DeletedUser100466

How people can still say the most overrated tribe is contra blows my mind... There's no tribe who's proved itself more in this world.

can you explain how Contra Proved themselves in this world and don't say by disbanding NS :?

DeletedUser

Opponents defeated Score
#1 Emergency Contraceptive 149,11 Mil
#2 The Venus Project 81,34 Mil

NS could have reformed a better tribe if their leadership wanted to they could have dropped dead weight.. We've survived more than any other tribe has had to face..

Look at other tribes, music folded in less than a day after one wave of attacks.

DeletedUser

Opponents defeated Score
#1 Emergency Contraceptive 149,11 Mil
#2 The Venus Project 81,34 Mil

NS could have reformed a better tribe if their leadership wanted to they could have dropped dead weight.. We've survived more than any other tribe has had to face..

Look at other tribes, music folded in less than a day after one wave of attacks.

cwburke Joined 10th November 2013 - 22:06 394,959
2Sandals. Joined 14th September 2013 - 08:05 0

Contra has been around longer for close enough to 2 more months, allowing Contra's tribe profile to build up the rank of ODA and ODD since start up.

DeletedUser113438

Contra has been around longer for close enough to 2 more months, allowing Contra's tribe profile to build up the rank of ODA and ODD since start up.

Or maybe it is also the fact that we were gang banged by 5 simultaneous tribes? We are under rated if anything, surviving the only war fought on the entire world while being hit in 4 different areas, I also don't see how we are over rated if no one rates us highly, how does that work?

DeletedUser

Please point out were I personally said you were overrated or where I had said you were or were not gang banged by 5 tribes?
What I pointed out was that Contra has had a longer time to accumulate OD scores than Venus, when trying to show the grander difference in OD scores of rank 1 and rank 2 tribes.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

You seem to have made a valid point. However, Venus has made roughly 68% of the OD Contra has made since the duration of Venus's existence. You can look the data up on TWstats yourself. But, to make your life easier, Contra has made 117 mil OD since Venus was created, while Venus has made 81 mil.