DeletedUser330

Your losses
Defender: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Attacker: 13 0 21 2 0 0 0 0 0

Enemy losses
Attacker: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Ive lost quite a lot of axemen. :icon_cry:

Why did you even make this thread? Doesn't the fact that you've not actually killed a unit but lost 38 pop worth of units seem pretty bad to you?

Fair enough if it was just spears and a few axe, I could understand that, you can easily lose a few to a wall or bad luck here or there, but how the hell have you lost more axes than spears and not killed anything?!?

*Edit

I don't normally post but sometimes I'm just awestruck with the stupidity of some posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im noob thats why... sowwwwyyy... :icon_cry:

:lol:

please dont flame meh. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Why did you even make this thread? Doesn't the fact that you've not actually killed a unit but lost 38 pop worth of units seem pretty bad to you?

Fair enough if it was just spears and a few axe, I could understand that, you can easily lose a few to a wall or bad luck here or there, but how the hell have you lost more axes than spears and not killed anything?!?

*Edit

I don't normally post but sometimes I'm just awestruck with the stupidity of some posts.

Crasher ever think i might have lost them to walls? :icon_rolleyes:
im not a noob im a special noob. :icon_biggrin:

basically for each 1 loss of spear and 1 loss of axe (very now and then 2 axe due to bad luck) i get 1K of each resources wouldnt that be a good enough farm for you?

DeletedUser

One thing springs to mind. W8, lardingd, can't remember what tribe :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Crasher ever think i might have lost them to walls? :icon_rolleyes:
im not a noob im a special noob. :icon_biggrin:

basically for each 1 loss of spear and 1 loss of axe (very now and then 2 axe due to bad luck) i get 1K of each resources wouldnt that be a good enough farm for you?

why dont you show your troops at enemy losses.

DeletedUser

WoE lardingd disbanded it. What you saying TU has spies in the tribe? :icon_eek:

Die you spying scums! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

i have no enemy losses since most are either tutles or no defense. :icon_biggrin:

but highish wall thus losses of axe and spears while farming. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser330

joeymonte said:
Crasher ever think i might have lost them to walls?
im not a noob im a special noob.

Right..., you do realise that spears take more haul than axes so I have no idea why you are sending more axes than spears on you raids.
I would say, figure out why I made that deduction, but your previous comments suggest you wouldn't and I can't be bothered explaining it.

What the point? These are public forums, you give away secrets about your villages troops and how you play by showing people these things.
My point is both why show this as well as those are stupid loses to have.

The irony is that you both with probably be killed in a few weeks and have spent money on one of the few worlds that is not free.
You may restart but in the end you'll hate the game because you don't really enjoy being constantly farmed/nobled especially in the more active worlds.

Anyways this post has been to long in a thread that's stupid and in response to a couple of 12 year olds, so laters.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Right..., you do realise that spears take more haul than axes so I have no idea why you are sending more axes than spears on you raids.
I would say, figure out why I made that deduction, but your previous comments suggest you wouldn't and I can't be bothered explaining it.

What the point? These are public forums, you give away secrets about your villages troops and how you play by showing people these things.
My point is both why show this as well as those are stupid loses to have.

The irony is that you both with probably be killed in a few weeks and have spent money on one of the few worlds that is not free.
You may restart but in the end you'll hate the game because you don't really enjoy being constantly farmed/nobled especially in the more active worlds.

Anyways this post has been to long in a thread that's stupid and in response to a couple of 12 year olds, so laters.

1) I hope you realise that we send axes to villages with a wall and spears to villages without a wall, or we accompagny them with axes... in doing so its normal i lose more axes than spears and its also better for my own village, of course you would probably send 150 spears to a village with a wall seeing as you are so great, and you probably dont even waste resources on those stupid axemen with their high attacking rate... but of course thats just you, also please notice that we do not lose any lc because were smart farmers, thank you :icon_smile:

2) Perhaps we dont care about showing our troops lost as we are not in any danger of being attacked early on in the game as we scouted everyone in our 13x13 map (around 2 pages of scout reports =/) Perhaps we also dont care about the people of this forum knowing as they are mostly all in our group of trusted people :icon_smile: . If they attack me ill make it hard for them :icon_wink:

3) Well gee crasher thats a weird remark, i play this game over a year now and i can assure you that i will never get bored of this. Why? because i love these forums... i actually dont really play this game much and i hate larger accounts (thats why i quit after i get a certain amount of villages) me and joey are no noobs, i can assure you of that and i think you will find us at the top of the rankings quite soon...

4) 12 Year olds? keep dreaming old timer...

DeletedUser

yeah p.s. i guess we will have to see dont we. :icon_biggrin:
our strategies vs. yours and ps it is true ive scouted everyone around our area except for those that are still in protection. :icon_biggrin:

you can think of me as a stupid noob if you want, this way youll get a surprise when we bite you in the ass. :icon_razz: or c*ck which eitehr way you want it. :icon_wink:

p.s. you do realise axes kill more spears.

p.p.s we do not have any enemy losses do you know why? since theyre turtles and dont bother scouting me back. :(

p.p.p.s you lose more resources if its not accompanied by axes >_>

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your losses
Attacker: 13 0 21 2 0 0 0 0 0

Enemy losses
Attacker: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Ive lost quite a lot of axemen. :icon_cry:
Definitly your troops was killed by ghost, so WHAT WERE YOUR GHOST-MATE DOING? He was pretty useless, wasn't he? :lol:

DeletedUser

well, crasher is definetly no n00b. I think he is one of the better players on this server.

DeletedUser

well, crasher is definetly no n00b. I think he is one of the better players on this server.

You just think you own don't you, both the game and this forum? crasher and you comming to this forum, where we! The Unloved should have superiority over everyone and spoiling out tribes Blog with your smartass posts is just more then rude!

And all this after you asked us for a co op!

Back of now or you will end up like this scout you sent at Snowball! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You just think you own don't you, both the game and this forum? crasher and you comming to this forum, where we! The Unloved should have superiority over everyone and spoiling out tribes Blog with your smartass posts is just more then rude!

And all this after you asked us for a co op!

Back of now or you will end up like this scout you sent at Snowball! :icon_cool:

no point increase in 12 hours => 1 scout
And I didn't ask your tribe, I asked one of your players for cooperation, which could turn out benefetial for both of us.

Stop whining!

Status
Not open for further replies.