Don't believe the hype!

.gentlemen

It had plenty of promise this world, especially when Ex and Tri sorted out their differences. At that stage it looked like a good old East v West battle for the win.....alas the recruitment button took over and it became like so many worlds. Players will gradually drift away, including from CKD, as apathy reigns. RIP Tribal Wars :icon_cry:

yeah, what is most sad was how some good tribes just rolled over for CKD :( Look at Fear? They are small but have active members, their ODA/ODD is awesome for their size. Why would they settle for 2nd place? Go get a piece of the pie...or, at least die trying...same for TBOA2...ah well...

vato loco

Hey.... I dont really bother to post on these externals.... but Ummmmm gentleman gets a few conquers, and all off a sudden his talking this trash..... Talking about trash.... Lets look at the stats

.Gentlemen -TR- 19 63

19 Conquers vs 63 loss.... Lol less talk here, more action ingame from you, thank you

oh, i'm sure they would just want to hug it out, LOL

As for this nonsense.... Lets get an actual accurate War Stats Update (players that were dismissed due to losing villages, still are included right? - Someone said somewhere else we were "kicking" forifox due to early losses, so lets be fair and include all players correct?)

Side 1:
Tribes: -CKD-, -RY-
Players: Forifex
Side 2:
Tribes: -TR-
Players: Janner Time, Henley19

Timeframe: 24/11/2013 00:00:00 to 20/12/2013 04:27:49

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 988
Side 2: 460
Difference: 528

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,447,489
Side 2: 4,282,754
Difference: 5,164,735

chart

The stats talk for themselves.... If you guys spent more time focusing on your own play, instead off wasting time on the externals, then you guys would be doing much better, but alas these are the same individuals that all they did was complain and complain, yet did nothing in terms off contributing Nukes or Defence.... but expected results..... So i understand, and im going to give u credit, at least some off you guys are "active and fighting" now, keep up the good work

VL.

DeletedUser111495

(players that were dismissed due to losing villages, still are included right? - Someone said somewhere else we were "kicking" forifox due to early losses, so lets be fair and include all players correct?)

My war stats are positive.... Plus i left for my own good reasons.... so yeah was not booted.

Other then that i agree with what you say...

Last edited:

DeletedUser94483

If you are forifox he did not actually state you were kicked merely stating that people on the externals were whining and complaining that you were kicked and only because of your stats. So they were included so that no one could come and turn a hullabaloo about them.

vato loco

My war stats are positive.... Plus i left for my own good reasons.... so yeah was not booted.

i was referring moreso to Janner, however i needed to include you, regardless if you had positive or negative figures for your tribe, whilst you were with them - So it was fair.... i Think you had around 40 - 5 or something, thats good.... again had to be fair

If you are forifox he did not actually state you were kicked merely stating that people on the externals were whining and complaining that you were kicked and only because of your stats. So they were included so that no one could come and turn a hullabaloo about them.

No Im In CKD...... Im merely stating whats been said on these externals - So as mentioned above, i wanted to be fair - including forifox, so there are no complaints, and youll find many of these players will come up with any and all over extravagant excuses/complaints in order to keep some kind off "Self Dignity" and to try to overshadow the real reasons as to why their stats are as they are..... whilst their stats reflect the truth....

VL.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111495

Sorry reading through that confused me a little, do you mean when people do get kicked its because of their stats? and if I was kicked that would be the reason why?

Well either way im Playing under Henley19 so I hope my previous post cleared things up for you:

i was referring moreso to Janner, however i needed to include you, regardless if you had positive or negative figures for your tribe, whilst you were with them - So it was fair....

Thats all i needed to know, Thank you.

Last edited:

Alf Hucker

The tribe has declared war on -Away-.

Don't worry though Lord Haseo will send you an invite as soon as he has a spare one
:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Looks like -TR- have kicked another few members, war stats are still terrible though, doubt they will last long after Christmas...

.gentlemen

yeah, I was thinking the same...if y'all work real hard, I'm guessing you could end the world by end of Feb and get those free premium points. LOL. Will you still be here in a year?

DeletedUser

yeah, I was thinking the same...if y'all work real hard, I'm guessing you could end the world by end of Feb and get those free premium points. LOL. Will you still be here in a year?

Im not even on this world, im merely an outsider looking in on the facts

Question is Will you be here in a few months? cant see anyone taking you in, and -TR- is a complete joke, how many more accounts are inactive/being account sat?

Alf Hucker

Here's some facts for you :

-CKD- recruited all the accounts they wanted to from the remnants of Puzzle (a tribe that some of them still haven't had their day in court for desertion from). What remained was a number of accounts, some actives some not. These accounts went into a new tribe called TR.

CKD declared on TR :
ExplanationYou can keep running, disbanding and renaming your tribe but we still know where your vills are and they will be ours."

An interesting declaration in that it was probably made from a player that deserted the players of TR in the first place, but there we have it. I would also add these are the only players actively warring the leading tribe in the world so please show some respect! :icon_biggrin:

I can answer your question on inactives...there are no inactive accounts in -TR- (ie yellow or red in the members list). 4 of the accounts are currently being sat (holidays or other reasons).

.gentlemen

Im not even on this world, im merely an outsider looking in on the facts

Question is Will you be here in a few months? cant see anyone taking you in, and -TR- is a complete joke, how many more accounts are inactive/being account sat?

I'll be here in a year. As will CKD still trying to get to that magic 60%. I don't want to be taken in ... this is Tribal WARS, not

simcityeecn.png

DeletedUser107667

I'll be here in a year. As will CKD still trying to get to that magic 60%. I don't want to be taken in ... this is TribalWARS, not​

Look who's talking, lol. A guy who averaged 1 villa per day for 4 months straight and has more than half of his villas from barbs and internals.

Warrior indeed, rofl.

DeletedUser

CKD declared on TR :
Explanation
You can keep running, disbanding and renaming your tribe but we still know where your vills are and they will be ours."

An interesting declaration in that it was probably made from a player that deserted the players of TR in the first place, but there we have it.

Why is it interesting? As it has been clearly stated the active members of Puzzle/Hotrex and the ones who contributed during the war against them were brought in, was only a matter of time before Puzzle disbanded due to a handfull of members only participating whilst the rest moaned constantly, all mouth and no action.
The rest of course would be food, what did you expect? Move tribe and everything would be forgotten...

I would also add these are the only players actively warring the leading tribe in the world so please show some respect! :icon_biggrin:

I give respect when i think it is given and in your tribes case its not, most of your war stats have been off 1 player called mmygo or something like that, a player who has been inactive mainly since the start, Yes he still was kept in -CKD- but thats only because they dont kick members every second as soon as they lose some villages, apart from that your tribe does not have an alwfull lot to show, You probably have a few if that who are actually fighting the rest are just surviving or Internalling etc..
SO WHERE IS THE RESPECT DUE?

I can answer your question on inactives...there are no inactive accounts in -TR- (ie yellow or red in the members list). 4 of the accounts are currently being sat (holidays or other reasons).

Yeah so basically Inactives...

Last edited by a moderator:

Alf Hucker

For someone that says they don't play this world you seem to know a lot, or at least claim to.

As you say the active members of Puzzle were taken into -CKD-, so why would you be surprised to see -CKD- taking villages from -TR-? Rome wan't built in a day :icon_smile: Some of -CKD- are what I call hoppers....they hop from tribe to tribe depending on which is the biggest at the time. As soon as momentum shifts from one tribe to another they are out the door at the first opportunity. Eventually they run out of players, in the same way HotRex did. Their next recruitment will come from it's allies, probably via talking players into moving onto existing -CKD- accounts to keep them going :icon_smile: Who knows though, maybe Ex will decide they could have won it without the rest of the nonsense and rise from the ashes....they were a good tribe, I liked their fighting spirit :icon_smile:

mgmyo is an active account. Not sure which account(s) in -TR- you are referring to as having been kicked for losing villages?

not even sure how you arrive at "basically inactives"....seems guesswork to me!

Many players would have deleted under the circumstances the ex-Puzzle players have been put under so in the very least you should respect them for continuing. You openly admit in your post that -CKD- recruited the active ones and you are correct in that..I've played for many years and this world has been the worst case of mass recruitment I have seen...let's see if it works for -CKD-, for the games sake I hope it falls flat on its face :)

Last edited:

Erig

First of all,

Alf Hucker I agree with your view to a certain point. However, there was a lot of background that you probably have missed so I disagree with those parts.

New guy on .Gentlemen, you have no idea what is going on, what went on, or what will go on. Stop talking.

I stand my decision to leave for reasons you know not of. Marat should just come back and take over his account again, it would sure do a lot better. Sim city is lame, fits you well.

a player that deserted the players of TR in the first place​

Did you not notice the time when I wasted hundreds of nukes on CKD when others I had asked to nuke for me couldnt even time send all of their attacks correctly? Did you not notice the time where Sam and I got ~15 new players on frontline accounts, coordinated several diplomatic agreements and actually tried to save the tribe? Did you not notice that despite sharing the same ODA as shaun during that war, I have 40ish caps and he had 180ish? Oblivious.

All that work was followed by more players quitting and more villages lost. Im not going to carry Hotrex anymore.

DeletedUser107667

Erig, mate, you really need to stop giving away secrets to enemy.

It goes like that you end up disclosing them that it takes actually fighting to win something...

Erig

Erig, mate, you really need to stop giving away secrets to enemy.

It goes like that you end up disclosing them that it takes actually fighting to win something...

I did not understand the message here at all O_O

DeletedUser111495

I did not understand the message here at all O_O

I think he meant that your last post you were saying about how you were doing all the fghting and minimal amount of people followed hence you telling us we need to actually fight to win, something some people are saying we are doing very little of atm.