I would just like to take a moment...

Repinski

Hello world 70. I would just like to take a moment and wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays if you don't celebrate Christmas.

To all the friends, enemies, frienemies, and nubs out there. Large or small, point whore or troop whore. Be you at war with DSy4 or not, you're all a nub just like me and I wish you the very best. Yes even you Balian :icon_wink:

Now, if you're reading this today, get the hell off the computer and spend some time with others. There is an attack break for a reason damnit!

Wish you the very best,
~Repinski

PS: The other noobs at DSy4 likely feel the same but hey I'll let them speak for themselves.

phaelin

Merry xmas, or a good solstice or whatever you're doing and happy newyear in advance!

DeletedUser

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year Repinski and everyone on Tribalwars!

LiriC

repinski . :p
Merry xmas.. to one and all ! .. drink drink drink..and never stop.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Apologies for me rising to Velibor's bait and partially derailing two threads. I'm not bothering to respond more to his posts as I quite simply see no point in responding to a rather petty lie being repeated over and over again to bad-mouth me because I highlighted the reason why he hates DSy4 so much.

Merry Christmas to all of W70 :)

velibor

I appologise for bringing up googlys past. It is a dark spot in TW history that no player should ever have to suffer trough again.
Merry Christmass

darkaniken2

Ignoring the above two who seem to fail to grasp the point of this thread, merry christmas to everyone.

Hope you all have a nice, bit slice of ham, some great sides, and a huge piece of pie. Or three. Mmmm.... pie.

LiriC

the hell is no one here drinking ???? are you all under the right age ??? DRINK DRINK DRINK !!!!!!!!!

phaelin

Scotch and Steak seem to work pretty well for me so far :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas, with lots of good food and presents and stuff :)

DeletedUser86215

santa seems delivered my present someone else as i asked for it :icon_biggrin:........Merry Christmas to all.

don't drink it will make your horses riding difficult and you may crash at merchant post.:lol:

DeletedUser112704

post made Yesterday, 16:27... so yes, I probably was drunk at that time lol.

marry christmas to those who celebrate it. and to those who don't, just wish you all happy holidays and getting as drunk as it can be possible :p

35se

So what's everyone's favorite christmas food?

Being on the water me and the fam go a little outside the usual and made our own tradition.

Surf and turf. Cant beat crab cakes and bacon wrapped scallops on christmas.

Oh and plenty of cookies as well. lol

DeletedUser

My fav Xmas food is: bread & butter, early evening cos after all the rich dinner & pudding before it's just total, absolute 110% pure G-o-r-g-e-o-u-s-n-e-s-s :icon_biggrin: & Happy Holidays TW-ers :icon_wink: