TFC and the bad people involved in our recent backwards coup

DeletedUser

Doesn't DSy4 have some kind of idiot test they administer before they allow people to post on the externals on behalf of them?
Yes we so do! It's called the Flaming Spam Trolling Test, whereby we have to effectively prove we can elicit reactionary responses from readership & guess what...:icon_rolleyes:

Repinski

Yes we so do! It's called the Flaming Spam Trolling Test, whereby we have to effectively prove we can elicit reactionary responses from readership & guess what...:icon_rolleyes:

So adding this to our recruitment template. :lol:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

How bout the Chump Change or Stick and Stones may Break my Bones but names will never hurt me georgie porgie pumpkin pie crew

latchky

You see, it wasnt the players. sure they may have lacked in some areas but all in all you can train a group up to fighting shape.

It was our leaders

knightbrad and latchky were both in charge of our tribe. they apparently felt that because they never planned for TFC to be a big tribe that they should just flake and join another big tribe and ride it to victory. Sportsvision and others also thought hey, there is inactivity! we should join another tribe! we are good players! here is where we differ. when you lead a tribe. i dont care if you like all of your players or not, you better give everything to protect your tribe mates. they dont have to follow you. you saw by the way people started drifting as soon as you ran out of plans. the reason they let you lead is so you can lead them to victory in battle and glory, fame and all the rest. you showed skill, they trusted you! and then you decided rather than train up all the people you have recruited and built into an organization, you would just join the enemy and eat them? well, we are glad you are gone. at least we can have a loyal tribe now instead of people just using power to get villages. i will work very very hard to make each and every one of you pay for your low handed behavior. say anything you want, but you left us here between two of the top tribes in the world and joined the enemy. the rest of this world becomes a crusade for TFC.

i hope you guys all enjoyed your little burgouise game. The masses are now comeing to take their due. there isnt a place low enough for that kind of behavior. maybe right in a sewer where you can rest like the toxic waste of your psyche

Wow I am a little upset that I am seeing this so late, someone should have informed me of these lies being spread Oh well.

Anywho, First and Foremost Michael, I was NEVER!!! A top leader in TFC that was Blue and Kinightbrad, If you know so much go through every archive and see who was the one posting we never intended for TFC to get this big. Blue was the one who stated that and I quickly rebutted saying that no top 10 tribe should ever think like that and we should be envisioning success and winning this world every step of the way. I was never given any high authority i that tribe I only helped with the rif OP because I had plans on rimming Forbid for the last 2 months :lol:. Anyways if you are going to ever make a post and bring my name into it, you need to get your facts straight. The reason I left was because there was no leadership, If I was duke Half of the tribe would have been cut off. But I wasnt so at the end of the day the most I could do was send an encouraging circular mail. TFC was/is on the decline and Im not the type to sit around a group of people (excluding a small few) who don't really care just because there will be other worlds. I play this game , to fight and I play this game to win. But im glad that I have seen this message, don't let your anger get your tribe rimmed quicker than expected :icon_wink:

latchky

latchky has attacked balian? man. all kinds of targets but you just had to attack someone that was ally to TFC. i dont know from balians side but i was always rooting for balian as he obviously got caught in a tribe that fell apart under attack. balian is welcome in TFC. how much backstabbing must their be. what are we in prison and we are just shanking anyone who is loyal? it seems as if our former leaders really have a grudge against the tribe they raised. touche

Lol balian was attacked AFTER I left TFC...Smh michael Michael you are about to make this game so much funner :) And PLEEEASEEE show them where my nukes are I have plenty more that you or them haven't started to see. and your a bit over exaggerating . Shadow didnt even send real attacks to try and rim you and you were at work ? lol yet you were online for 24 hours,so 1 either your not doing your job at work and need to be fired or 2 you care so much about this game that you have no life :) .

However telling people to take their christmas compliment and shove it is beyond childish, as repinski said at the end of the day this is just a game , so warm wishes to you and your family should always be accepted by any of us life is to short to be really in your feelings over a internet game. You need to realy grow up

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow I am a little upset that I am seeing this so late, someone should have informed me of these lies being spread Oh well.

Anywho, First and Foremost Michael, I was NEVER!!! A top leader in TFC that was Blue and Kinightbrad, If you know so much go through every archive and see who was the one posting we never intended for TFC to get this big. Blue was the one who stated that and I quickly rebutted saying that no top 10 tribe should ever think like that and we should be envisioning success and winning this world every step of the way. I was never given any high authority i that tribe I only helped with the rif OP because I had plans on rimming Forbid for the last 2 months :lol:. Anyways if you are going to ever make a post and bring my name into it, you need to get your facts straight. The reason I left was because there was no leadership, If I was duke Half of the tribe would have been cut off. But I wasnt so at the end of the day the most I could do was send an encouraging circular mail. TFC was/is on the decline and Im not the type to sit around a group of people (excluding a small few) who don't really care just because there will be other worlds. I play this game , to fight and I play this game to win. But im glad that I have seen this message, don't let your anger get your tribe rimmed quicker than expected :icon_wink:

Dude requardless you left your tribe therefore your unloyal and untrustworthy and I honestly wish bAd didn't start war with T-F-C .so that they could all don the right thing .

In my case , I was accused of leaving RIF although I never did and I wish the sitter would hop in here and tell you all who did , but at least my x tribemates including your self are attacking me that because they feel it's the right thing .

Bottom line leave tribe face the consequences period.

Wittman I'm surprised you guys haven't done anything to him DSy4 are to far from you to do anything about it.

latchky

Lmao Balian, RIF is still around and your not in it therefore you left... doesnt take rocket science to see that

As for whittman please do not get him rimmed, loose lips sink ships and one false move could lead to you waking up and having to pick a new direction to restart in. And i wasn't an ex tribemate however your right dsy4 is VERY VERY FAR. As I have said before think twice maybe 3 times. I haven't been aggressive but I would slip up like you did with knight brad and get 10 more vills taken quickly :)

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lmao Balian, RIF is still around and your not in it therefore you left... doesnt take rocket science to see that

As for whittman please do not get him rimmed, loose lips sink ships and one false move could lead to you waking up and having to pick a new direction to restart in. And i wasn't an ex tribemate however your right dsy4 is VERY VERY FAR. As I have said before think twice maybe 3 times. I haven't been aggressive but I would slip up like you did with knight brad and get 10 more vills taken quickly :)

Well latchy see there was suppose to be a merge from RIF and Fools and some LGN although I don't know the story on the LGN side of it , but if you take a look at our tribal link you can see that cleary rif players were already joining fools while I was as work and my sitter entered me ,I thought it was a full merge but later when I seen Thorean and some others didn't go with the plan I contacted them , bottom line I know you guys will say i'm the liar , but it's all true the link dosen't lie.

http://www.twstats.com/in/en70/tribe/16993http://www.twstats.com/in/en70/tribe/16993

Michael Wittman

Latchky, the reason i included you with others was because when the leadership went down you did not step up. everyone thats left in the tribe has either stepped up or will deal with the consequences of not stepping up. you however decided to escape the consequences by leaving. you have ability in planning and are a good player but i dont want tribe mates that are going to bail on me. i will take a loyal less active, less skilled player over that. at least we then fight as a team, as a tribe! when a man goes down, the next one must step up for the sake of the tribe. you did not, hence your name being included. sorry for the late reply. i just got your message from the lord blitz to look at the forums. as for us attacking you, i clearly stated to repinski that i was not interested in attacking you because you did not attack us when you left.

latchky

Latchky, the reason i included you with others was because when the leadership went down you did not step up. everyone thats left in the tribe has either stepped up or will deal with the consequences of not stepping up. you however decided to escape the consequences by leaving. you have ability in planning and are a good player but i dont want tribe mates that are going to bail on me. i will take a loyal less active, less skilled player over that. at least we then fight as a team, as a tribe! when a man goes down, the next one must step up for the sake of the tribe. you did not, hence your name being included. sorry for the late reply. i just got your message from the lord blitz to look at the forums. as for us attacking you, i clearly stated to repinski that i was not interested in attacking you because you did not attack us when you left.

I didn't step up because I was never allowed, I led a whole war, including Op's, messages forum control and everything else by myself. Every time I tried to help my thoughts were ignored or downplayed, you got the luxury of being upgraded to Baron, I had been trying to make SERIOUS changes in that tribe for weeks, I have all messages to prove. People on listened to Blue, and with the Duke being inactive etc there was no luck. You said it yourself u needed privs in order for players to take you seriously which you got, not only an invite but upgraded to baron and probably duke now because blue is too busy in RL to lead. You can call it disloyal all you want, I tried to help TFC and it didn't succeed however 70% of the tribe knows how "disloyal" I was as they messaged me right after my leaving wishing me well because they understood where I was coming from. Don't forget alot of them trb members who are now in the tribe are there because of me as well as a few others. I want to be comprised with members who want to fight together and win, not inactives who cant even ask for help when needed. Your exact words will I am going to make sure each and every one of you pays for this, which is why I have given my warning referring to attacks to any of my villages.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Yeah don't worry Mr repinski or should I say King repinski ? I won't attack you either let's all play this game together

http://www.tribalhugs.net

Really such a joke LOL this just gets better and better and better .

P.S. Oh repenski which acct you on again so I know which one to attack and send some love occasionally ?

Last edited:

Clueless.

Balian; here's something to remember about being successful, apparently:

A not-so-wise man said:
You have to be good at pretending you're not an asshole

Michael Wittman

I didn't step up because I was never allowed, I led a whole war, including Op's, messages forum control and everything else by myself. Every time I tried to help my thoughts were ignored or downplayed, you got the luxury of being upgraded to Baron, I had been trying to make SERIOUS changes in that tribe for weeks, I have all messages to prove. People on listened to Blue, and with the Duke being inactive etc there was no luck. You said it yourself u needed privs in order for players to take you seriously which you got, not only an invite but upgraded to baron and probably duke now because blue is too busy in RL to lead. You can call it disloyal all you want, I tried to help TFC and it didn't succeed however 70% of the tribe knows how "disloyal" I was as they messaged me right after my leaving wishing me well because they understood where I was coming from. Don't forget alot of them trb members who are now in the tribe are there because of me as well as a few others. I want to be comprised with members who want to fight together and win, not inactives who cant even ask for help when needed. Your exact words will I am going to make sure each and every one of you pays for this, which is why I have given my warning referring to attacks to any of my villages.

didnt step in because you werent allowed? i had 24k points man. just think on that. if you want something you take it. i wanted this tribe to survive and to live on to glory so i took control. and yes i do very much appreciate blue letting me be his co-duke. our tribe loves blue and he has been active with us since you guys left. so you would have fixed the problems but it was hard? lol man you kill me. i hope me calling you out on your faulty reasoning doesnt cause you to attack us :) no matter what we will deal with what needs to be done for our tribe to continue forward to the end of the game.

Repinski

Yeah don't worry Mr repinski or should I say King repinski ? I won't attack you either let's all play this game together

http://www.tribalhugs.net

Really such a joke LOL this just gets better and better and better .

P.S. Oh repenski which acct you on again so I know which one to attack and send some love occasionally ?

I play Cryptic Codex, rank 2.

This will likely be the last post here from DSy4 unless leadership feels the need to reply again which won't be likely.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I play Cryptic Codex, rank 2.

This will likely be the last post here from DSy4 unless leadership feels the need to reply again which won't be likely.

Yeah rank 2 due to a whole lot of iternal nobling and picking on the tribeless all good though

latchky

didnt step in because you werent allowed? i had 24k points man. just think on that. if you want something you take it. i wanted this tribe to survive and to live on to glory so i took control. and yes i do very much appreciate blue letting me be his co-duke. our tribe loves blue and he has been active with us since you guys left. so you would have fixed the problems but it was hard? lol man you kill me. i hope me calling you out on your faulty reasoning doesnt cause you to attack us :) no matter what we will deal with what needs to be done for our tribe to continue forward to the end of the game.

Michael as I said you had to be given privs to make a change, You had to beg to move up from the academy tribe and get to get more privs so players would listen to you. Dont try and deny because I have ALL the mails to prove it and yea blue had no other choice or his tribe would have fallen to shambles quicker than it already is, and your the one with faulty reasoning just make sure if your going to put my name anywhere in the headline you have your facts straight. As for dealing with what needs to be done you and your tribemates know where to find me and balian has my "nuke information" so feel free to coordinate if need be :)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And what's with velibor? He really seems to hate DSy4...did they rim you buddy?:'(

A couple of the originals did on one past world, and rimmed his duke on another in a very comical fashion. That's why he hates DSy4 so much...it's just petty childishness that leads him to flame DSy4.

It follows the very simple child mentality:

'I'm getting embarrassed...how do I respond? I know, let's try to make them look as bad as possible!'