TFC and the bad people involved in our recent backwards coup

SSJ Vegito

Yeah rank 2 due to a whole lot of iternal nobling and picking on the tribeless all good though

It isn't normally until end game that the real top players seem to hit the top spots as it's so much easier for people to farm 24/7 and internal then actually co-ordinate OPs and hold onto those villages.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It isn't normally until end game that the real top players seem to hit the top spots as it's so much easier for people to farm 24/7 and internal then actually co-ordinate OPs and hold onto those villages.

Yes indeed .

DEiiTY

Please show me where all these amazing late game players are at the moment, waiting until the others have moved on before they decide that it is the right time to put the effort in to show how amazing they are.

Honestly it makes me wonder if you people constantly bigging up late game players have ever actually gotten to late game and seen it for yourselves or if you have just been told that thats what happens, I'm not saying that there isn't any good late gamers because there is some extremly good players but to shrug off someones rank in the game with no basis other than 'its not late enough yet the pros havnt shown up yet' just baffles me

Michael Wittman

well deity. you think highly of yourself with the name and all. i think the point is that there are two mentalities. one says rank and size matter first. the other says tribe first and player growing second. it could work either way but the ones so concerned with rank are usually aholes.

Michael Wittman

latchky. what you are telling me is that you would have been loyal to your tribe had the circumstances been right and a red carpet would have led the way to you taking responsibility and directing operations. in my world, you have to work for it. you show evidence of your skills and you press forward with your wishes to help. if you really want to help, nothing will stop you. i know there can be grey areas at times but this is not one of those. you left man. pretty much stuck your nose in the air and left. well i dont have time for posing. you either put up or shut up. you chose to shut up. you didnt attack so no one is attacking you. your avoiding responsibility plan worked and you got into another tribe for doing nothing. thats because they think that under their leadership, you will be different. i say you will be different until you dont like the coarse your tribe is on

DeletedUser113861

In response to the original post...
well said. I have only been in 1 tribe in this whole world and it is the tribe i will die in. Me and the old mate are the leaders so we will never disband it. Shame on everyone (and their are alot) who grew much quicker than the rest of us and left to join the enemy. Many of those players are no longer with us :)

DeletedUser113861

hahaha.. just read a few pages of this. I'm gonna take it most of these external forum threads are just people taking shots at eachother

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Face facts... TW has degenerated from tribal wars to merging mania. it happens all the time and is never going to stop. Why help tribemeates fight the big boys when you can join the big boys... think about it.... a hollow victory is still a victory. So go sit in a corner and regret that you did not merge away when you had the opportunity. That will teach you to help a tribe...

Next world do nothing just farm and grow. Use your fake friends to protect you. Then you will also have the chance to merge away and eat your old friends.

Merge baby Merge... thats the rule of the new style of play. Forget the tribes they are useless to you.

Who cares if your a traitor.... your a winner and thats what counts.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes TBH there has to be some kind of TW rule with the merging and tribe changing , I sometimes try to think of ways myself that could be presented , but it has to be everyone envolved maybe TW should just start a thread on it and see what we all come up with . we have to take into affect of the fact of quitting players etc.

DeletedUser

Face facts... TW has degenerated from tribal wars to merging mania. it happens all the time and is never going to stop. Why help tribemeates fight the big boys when you can join the big boys... think about it.... a hollow victory is still a victory. So go sit in a corner and regret that you did not merge away when you had the opportunity. That will teach you to help a tribe...

Next world do nothing just farm and grow. Use your fake friends to protect you. Then you will also have the chance to merge away and eat your old friends.

Merge baby Merge... thats the rule of the new style of play. Forget the tribes they are useless to you.

Who cares if your a traitor.... your a winner and thats what counts.

...only mirrors how people or states behave in RL .

DeletedUser40757

...only mirrors how people or states behave in RL .

I'm not sure that I would want to use that as an excuse. Life isn't a war game. Comparing behavior in game to RL behavior does not really work. I know that my behavior in game does not compare to how I act in real life, because in the end, TW is just a game.

As for people switching sides in the middle of a war, I find it mildly reprehensible. There are times and reasons for doing so, but those do not include running at the first hint of trouble.

Personally, I think that tribes that take in people that run from the first hint of war are asking for trouble. If those players are willing to betray those that have given them shelter, who else are they willing to betray? You always have to be the biggest, most threatening side to them, otherwise, they will run again.

DeletedUser40757

Yes TBH there has to be some kind of TW rule with the merging and tribe changing , I sometimes try to think of ways myself that could be presented , but it has to be everyone envolved maybe TW should just start a thread on it and see what we all come up with . we have to take into affect of the fact of quitting players etc.

Why? To be honest, Rif, T-F-C, Owned, etc, all got outplayed on the politics front. I guess I don't have as much problem admitting it as others do, but it's true. This is a multi-faceted game. The fighting is just one part of it.

TW has actually tried a world that you couldn't change tribes, or change that frequently, it was a flop.

velibor

A couple of the originals did on one past world, and rimmed his duke on another in a very comical fashion. That's why he hates DSy4 so much...it's just petty childishness that leads him to flame DSy4.

It follows the very simple child mentality:

'I'm getting embarrassed...how do I respond? I know, let's try to make them look as bad as possible!'
LOL do you seriously want me to go back and show link to war topic Raid vs TBE? You were talking crap the entire time while getting your as* handed to you....also whats up with denial in your previous post...lol talking about acting like a kid. Everything I said in my last message wasn't a biast propaganda but a fact...i can get Proof for everything...that you lead V that V fell appart...that you quit the game out of shame...that you got offered account in nob and joined...that you left nob when they were being beat by tde...that you joined raid and were being beat there by a tribe 1/13th of your size in conquers 66-22. That you merged top 3 out of top 4 tribes to face TDE...that's all facts you can talk crap and spit bs to people here who are too lazy to check world 39 forums but you can't talk sh** like that to me who have been there....

I quoted your entire history there and you simply screamed "LIES LIES ALL LIES!" lol without showing anything as proof...you're a horrible leader and an even worse player who's enjoying other people's fame. People like Solace015m Joker, Anabolic, people who truly kicked as* in that world and not you who used 10 accounts to get to the end while hopping trough every tribe that existed in that world.

DeletedUser113861

it my relatively inexperienced view it looks like the most active of us prevail. The most active end up with the most villages troops and resources so they end up in the big tribe with the rest of 'em.

there is an achievement for staying in your tribe for 30, 60 and 180 days. maybe these should be more highly valued some how

DeletedUser

there is an achievement for staying in your tribe for 30, 60 and 180 days. maybe these should be more highly valued some how

Such achievements are really more of a mark as to the tribe's success than the player's. Maintaining the same people in a tribe together for 180 days is an impressive achievement of stability in a game seemingly designed to create instability. There are not a lot of tribes that can do that.

It's important to remember, though, that long-term success in TW is not about skill. It's not about activity. It's not about loyalty. It's about persistence. It's about keeping playing in any circumstances, the good and the bad. The interesting and the boring. In the long-term, it doesn't matter if you have the best stats, or even what people think. It matters that you get results.

Long-term success is not an easy goal. It looks easy on paper, but in reality, it tests skills most people don't have. Frankly, I'm not even certain I can succeed long-term. Being successful in the long-term is hard enough for a player to do. For a tribe, it's almost impossible. In my opinion, it's the ultimate achievement in TW.

Repinski

Frankly, I'm not even certain I can succeed long-term.

It's k. I tend to give you a swift kick in the ass every now and again to remotivate you. :lol:

On another note, 9 more days till I hit the 180 day mark of being in DSy4 and DSy4 is half a year old. I'm one of 3 members who joined the tribe on the day of it's foundation. This however is misread though. We're the last remaining premade and the premade folks had a staggered start to ensure our spread was appealing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Such achievements are really more of a mark as to the tribe's success than the player's. Maintaining the same people in a tribe together for 180 days is an impressive achievement of stability in a game seemingly designed to create instability. There are not a lot of tribes that can do that.

It's important to remember, though, that long-term success in TW is not about skill. It's not about activity. It's not about loyalty. It's about persistence. It's about keeping playing in any circumstances, the good and the bad. The interesting and the boring. In the long-term, it doesn't matter if you have the best stats, or even what people think. It matters that you get results.

Long-term success is not an easy goal. It looks easy on paper, but in reality, it tests skills most people don't have. Frankly, I'm not even certain I can succeed long-term. Being successful in the long-term is hard enough for a player to do. For a tribe, it's almost impossible. In my opinion, it's the ultimate achievement in TW.

agreed, but then winning a world can be more of a sense of anti climax than overwhelming joy when you get to the final shut down . You feel a bit at a loss , like your routine for last year and a half been disrupted .

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL do you seriously want me to go back and show link to war topic Raid vs TBE? You were talking crap the entire time while getting your as* handed to you....also whats up with denial in your previous post...lol talking about acting like a kid.

As I'm not interested in derailing this thread, I've posted up a response in the relevant world (W39) about my history there, to stop Velibor making things up, which if you read his posts there and people's views on him you will see has been a habit since 2009.

Feel free to ask anybody who has been led by me for an extensive period of time what they think of my leadership before insulting me when you've made up your own version of my history on the one world you've seen me lead in. Or better yet, read through this (and consider that most commenting weren't in a tribe with me). Googly/Whiskey River will do :)

Last edited: