You know you're addicted to TW if...

DeletedUser

ooooh im clever!!! hey does anyone know where the 'politely insult the person above you' thread has gone?

DeletedUser

Bump. Just found this again guys, lets have some fun with it.

DeletedUser

You know your addicted to tws when you quit your job, live with your mom, and spend your days at McDonalds stealing the internet leading your tribe to victory.

DeletedUser

Well.. i have another one..

You're too addicted to tribalwars if you say hold on to your girlfriend while she's taking her bra off for you because you're timing a nobletrain.

(it happened to me once, finally the nobletrain failed because i stared at those things and i got mesmerized)

I miss wietse! And Miggy! I know wietse is doing drugs and chillin in UNI... but what about Miggy?! I hope he didn't die irl in another bar fight... seriously that guy worried the shit outta me. Probably the most hardcore individual Irl I ever talked to online...

Some of the Greatest players I ever did have the pleasure of playing with.. and man were they addicts yo! the whole crew!

Pills made my tw career... legends

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're addicted to tribal wars if you qeue something in the HQ that takes 8 hours.

And then you stay to watch.

Asylum Escapee

you know you are addicted to tribalwars when your psychologist says 'you are addicted to tribalwars'

DeletedUser

Ive got one, happened to me the last few days in a row :D

you know your addicted to Tribal wars if, when your alarm for overtime at work goes off, and your first thought is 'whats happening on Tribal wars? Why did I set my alarm?'

DeletedUser

You know you're addicted to tw when you have been fired from 3 jobs in the last month for using the company's computers to launch noble trains.

Asylum Escapee

You know you are addicted to Tw when your wife says 'I am leaving you because you are addicted to TW'

DeletedUser

You're addicted to tribal wars if you qeue something in the HQ that takes 8 hours.

And then you stay to watch.

I did this yesterday. Watching the seconds tick and wondering how humankind have come to invent such novelty of numbers passing by..

DeletedUser

You know you are addicted to Tribal Wars when you stare at your tribal forums and wait till something new is posted regardless of how long it takes.

d4m0

You know you're addicted to TW when you havent played for a year then get an ereader/mobile/tablet for your birthday and your first thought is "Back to TW i go" *fist pump*

This only works for kids with strict parents like me though

DeletedUser111495

You know you're addicted to Tribal wars when you spend more time on it than your homework/coursework lol

DeletedUser

you know your addicted to tribal wars when your checking the externals on xmas day

DeletedUser

You're addicted if you base your memory on "this happened IRL about the same time as this in TW."

pudge.d.butcher

If you have to decide between going to your cousin's wedding or sit at home and launch nobles...

True story
Time : W22, D3ATH Vs BRKDA war