Smoke Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
4 hours passed and still no nukes from smoke.Looks like their charismatic duke Talin has some serious plans

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow, awesome , This is great . Thanks to the Great Powerful Talin and all Smoke

P.S.

DaWolf when you mention something about bAd recruiting Ace players I sort of got the deja vu , because isn't that what we call the SPOILS OF WAR Like what you did to me when you recruited Rif and Fool players from the tribe I was in and got them all to attack me ? A little taste of your own medicine I see , thing is I survived now lets see if DSy4 does .

DeletedUser

Except when bAd fought ACE they sucked and the war just ended, you actually have to win to get spoils. All bAd did was recruit refugees that were running from Dsy4.

darkaniken2

There is a difference between taking in a handful of players from a tribe you stomped and the mass merge bAd did with ACE after losing horribly to a tribe that was being stomped.

DeletedUser109358

Dawolf! you are good at doing propaganda in the externals. Its better to waste your time on your account then externals.

DeletedUser

I thought we clarified this well enough in the PnP, but I'll clarify it again.
We would have had little problem with bAd's recruitment, had they not done all of the following things:

1. Failed in the war against ACE, then recruited the entire frontline of ACE players
2. Recruited the entire frontline... maybe a player or two we'd be OK with, but everyone?
3. Given the ACE players leadership status
4. Subsequently allied the ACE players they couldn't recruit due to member limit.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yeah Bad are horrible.They recruited ace and PTT to climb the ranking ladder.They changed their duke what 7-8 times.Now Talin is their duke who always wanted to join TT:lol:

God help smoke!!

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There is a difference between taking in a handful of players from a tribe you stomped and the mass merge bAd did with ACE after losing horribly to a tribe that was being stomped.

Well I beg to differ because the handful of players you recruited from my tribe I was in were the bigger players except for me of course , but I'm not going to get into any lenghty conversation here you Moderators already gave me 2 infractions for defending myself after insulting me first.

DeletedUser109358

Except when bAd fought ACE they sucked and the war just ended, you actually have to win to get spoils. All bAd did was recruit refugees that were running from Dsy4.

Refugee? i think its better if you spend more time on looking around. Dsy4 was happy when they are nobbling ACE inactive and by nobbling inactive they are proud that they are wining this war.:lol:

Now Smoke (active tribe) declare war on Dsy4, they have problem with it.

darkaniken2

Well I beg to differ because the handful of players you recruited from my tribe I was in were the bigger players except for me of course , but I'm not going to get into any lenghty conversation here you Moderators already gave me 2 infractions for defending myself after insulting me first.

I don't see what you're differing about. We recruited a few players that applied after we smashed RiF. Perhaps by RiF standards, they were large, but by DSy4 standards, they were quite small. Size isn't something we really consider in most recruitment applications, so I'm not sure why you bring it up.

Refugee? i think its better if you spend more time on looking around. Dsy4 was happy when they are nobbling ACE inactive and by nobbling inactive they are proud that they are wining this war.:lol:

Now Smoke (active tribe) declare war on Dsy4, they have problem with it.

Now, I'm not 100% sure you've read the whole thread or are able to grasp basic facts, but the thing andy posted? Yea, that was going to be our declaration on bAd. Written weeks ago. We have no problem with Smoke declaring on us, considering we basically told them to flat out.

Please, if you're going to post, try to have some substance rather than just throwing words out.

mattcurr

Size isn't something we really consider

Said no girl ever.

Oh yeah GO EVERYONE. Everyone is a winner in a good game! Though seriously if you all are actually getting worked up against each other and are not in character simmer down enjoy the ride!

Last edited:

DeletedUser109358

On what planet do you spend most of your time?

So u mean you dont have any problem. So, then why are you criticizing the past decision made by smoke council member? Every tribe has its own style of moving forward.

Calm down and enjoy the rest of days on W70 by sniping and smashing.

Repinski

​Can you guys invite VIKING, BOZS, and BB to the war please? If they're going to be your family and sending us attacks, just add them to the stats officially.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i heard bad is a part is a part of 300 membered family tribe actually:lol:

darkaniken2

​Can you guys invite VIKING, BOZS, and BB to the war please? If they're going to be your family and sending us attacks, just add them to the stats officially.

Might as well add PanDa! too.

mrpointhore

I'm just curious, so perhaps someone in DSy can answer this for me.

Doesn't DSy pride themselves on a tight nit, close group of people, who work well together, and like to keep tribe members low?
From what I've read above, they also seem to be bashing bAd for recruiting members from ACE and PTT...
Didn't DSy essentially offer bAd members recruitment into their tribe? A group of 10? "All or nothing"

So if DSy offered a group of bAd members recruitment into their tribe....what right do their members have to complain or bash about another tribe recruiting members, regardless of them being refugees or not?

Again, I'm just curious, not meaning to bash anyone here, but sounds like a double standard to me.

Repinski

I'm just curious, so perhaps someone in DSy can answer this for me.

Doesn't DSy pride themselves on a tight nit, close group of people, who work well together, and like to keep tribe members low?
From what I've read above, they also seem to be bashing bAd for recruiting members from ACE and PTT...
Didn't DSy essentially offer bAd members recruitment into their tribe? A group of 10? "All or nothing"

So if DSy offered a group of bAd members recruitment into their tribe....what right do their members have to complain or bash about another tribe recruiting members, regardless of them being refugees or not?

Again, I'm just curious, not meaning to bash anyone here, but sounds like a double standard to me.

bAd asked us for a merge a while back. We immediately turned them down because we joined this world knowing we will never merge, no matter what. We said that they could all apply individually and we would be willing to do a group application into looking at each member applying, tell them who we'd accept and who we wouldn't. If they didn't like those answers, they were welcome to not join at all.

We do have a group application system, which I just described above. bAd never did that group application in the end.

EDIT: I would just like to add though, 10 members applying for a group application is far different than merging in half of ACE F. and all of PTT F. turning bAd into a 4 branch family tribe from a tribe with 33 members. SMOKE is essentially SMOKE, VIKING (internal base and Talin bashers), BB (PTT academy/bashers), and BOZS (ACE F. and PTT F. leftovers that didn't fit in SMOKE). On top of that they are allied to PanDa!, and basically family with them as well. PanDa! is the members of ACE F. in k45 and k44 who didn't get into bAd and were left to be eaten by DSy4.

Last edited:

mrpointhore

We said that they could all apply individually and we would be willing to do a group application into looking at each member applying, tell them who we'd accept and who we wouldn't. If they didn't like those answers, they were welcome to not join at all.

But didn't you say:
[12/12/2013 23:52:29] Repinski: I'm still hoping you nubs get a group app going
[12/12/2013 23:53:04] Mason(Trickster-): how would we do a group app exactly?
[12/12/2013 23:53:29] Repinski: Compile a list of people for the group recruitment, we look into everyone, etc
[12/12/2013 23:53:37] Repinski: we take all or none

So you'd be taking all those members, not actually just a few from the group?

darkaniken2

But didn't you say:
[12/12/2013 23:52:29] Repinski: I'm still hoping you nubs get a group app going
[12/12/2013 23:53:04] Mason(Trickster-): how would we do a group app exactly?
[12/12/2013 23:53:29] Repinski: Compile a list of people for the group recruitment, we look into everyone, etc
[12/12/2013 23:53:37] Repinski: we take all or none

So you'd be taking all those members, not actually just a few from the group?

Yes, we'd take them all, assuming they all passed our strict recruitment standards. Looking at Smoke's lineup, I doubt they have 10 members we'd accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.