W60 is dead

DeletedUser

What? I thought I had actually been 2 faced for a second. If you flame SPAM or its members, expect to be flamed. I would have thought that quite simple. The externals is just a place for people to troll and flame and holds little to no significance other than as banter during wars and significant world events. I always thought I was relatively unchanged through the two mediums, I am still a nob head and still write blocks of text. The difference is, i do not need to tell you personally that you are a liar and a cheat, you already know it and it would just create a pointless argument on a medium I can't be arsed arguing on as it is more difficult to write essays on. I think you are quite happy to pretend to be high and mighty when the crowd shines on you, which is why I take you down a peg.

Was that actually aimed at me?

The comment about me acting high and mighty made me laugh if so...then the punchline that followed 'which is why i take you down a peg or two'

*ROFL*

Not being funny, i know the externals is just a place to bash, to troll.

That said, i still expect people to be genuine, if they are not and act differently according to where they are talking to me then i will not go to them for a general chat as they arent the sort i would consider a friend. You did act this way several times.

The high and mighty comment is funny because i am the complete opposite of that, i never belittle people etc, i always let people know that i will help them regardless of their previous exp and that i know how we all start somewhere...someone with the attitude you say i have shown would merely dismiss them as a useful part of the tribe.

I also give respect where it is due, ive congratulated some of your guys in game when they have done well (such as texaspete, i saw him get catted down yet i dont think he lost more than a couple of vills), i have also seen that some of your guys can show the same amount of respect to our guys-but it seems rare (bring on the barrage of comments about it being due to us not earning that right)

In short, yes this is a place to flame, if i go quiet it is because i find you ignorant/arrogant or just plain dumb.

How about turning things around, maturing and us all getting on here, no need for the personal comments ive witnessed or the immaturity/lies...

DeletedUser

Ok. Gotta do this as..
1. Some of the questions seem applicable to me.. and..
2. As much as I respect Daniel, I can't have him getting more Forum attention than the remarkable and unforgettable mighty TT :)

Thanks for your valuable inputs.i didn't know that Daniel fisher has hired external help to answer his questions.

but since you are here,There are few questions which you can answer.
1) Name one Spam Member who admitted he is a fool?
Zambouta. On numerous occasions. Which I quite like because it's one of the rare things we actually agree on.

2) Name 1 spam member who quit , ran away when attacked for the first time?
Me. But it was a verbal attack. Still an attack though.

3) Name 1 spam member who deleted while being attacked and keeps coming back on externals to remind everyone about his cowardice.
Me? I deleted from Spam.
4) Name 1 spam mer who lost even 10% of his village after being banned?
ME!

5) Do you seriously believe you don't have time to play was or you don't have guts to play an account under attack?
N/A
6) Are you a loser in real life as well because in w60 you have proved yourself a loser.
Not at all. I consider myself damn successful. I am part of the leadership of a great team or workers. I have a ton of respect, and I would never ask anyone to do a sh*tty job that I wouldn't be prepared to do myself.
I own a great house, car and motorbike, have a great NEW girlfriend, Ash, and keep fit training MMA each week.
Life is good.

7)Will you bother answering these questions like a civilised man or use abusive language & throw tantrums making it clear that there is something seriously wrong in your upbringing.
Oops. I've already written, 'sh*tty'.. so I fail this point.

8)Will you keep coming back to w60 forums to make sure you are remembered as a loser coward failure and fool for eternity?
You do, so I will too :)
TT.

DeletedUser

I liked this statement from danny very much till last week.

I still stand by that statement, i am not sure how much of the ban discussion i am allowed to post atm if any.

Trust me though, the whole of this will be out in the open sooner or later, ive already sent certain people parts of it, but the mods have basically gone on what appears to be going on instead of actual facts.

I have not been impressed by any of it and something will be done about it.

Last time i got a ban it was my fault, yet accidental, i forgot to update my bookmark that i used on the sit, i then used it days later on my acc...so i took that ban instantly even though it seemed a little over the top. (5 mil for sending some fakes :S)

This time round they are completely wrong, the first mod tried to twist everything i said and i have been passed onto morthy after i said i feel that the first mod must be a spy for you SPAM guys.

DeletedUser105718

Can't be that you don't understand you broke the rules and are now assuming you did not? Nope. That won't happen.

DeletedUser109217

same with other members who broke the rules not one but twice in a matter of days so your members are not as skweeky clean as you say if a members gets a ban thats there prob not ares to slate but thats what happens dont matter what any one says as no one will beleave them wen in oppisit tribes so lets just say it happens in both tribes

ashoka1

We had an op planned for you Danny

Timing was so perfect that we could not utilise those 14000 nukes.

So I am sure if mod was our spy you would have got attack able ban.

DeletedUser113381

I can't believe w60 is still going honestly. The western rebellion has really stepped up their game, but its really only a matter of time :)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I still stand by that statement, i am not sure how much of the ban discussion i am allowed to post atm if any.

Trust me though, the whole of this will be out in the open sooner or later, ive already sent certain people parts of it, but the mods have basically gone on what appears to be going on instead of actual facts.

I have not been impressed by any of it and something will be done about it.

Last time i got a ban it was my fault, yet accidental, i forgot to update my bookmark that i used on the sit, i then used it days later on my acc...so i took that ban instantly even though it seemed a little over the top. (5 mil for sending some fakes :S)

This time round they are completely wrong, the first mod tried to twist everything i said and i have been passed onto morthy after i said i feel that the first mod must be a spy for you SPAM guys.

hey.....thats not right

ashoka1

I believe morthy will not unban you coz you are a repeat offender and cheater.

Then you can say

"Morthy is spam spy"

Lol

You make me laugh by such accusations.

Last edited:

DeletedUser105935

First of all, you took everything out of context. Secondly, I have explained everything before, and have no reason to explain it again. A 16 million point account that is under attack, is a lot more time consuming to run than a small ish account that has baron privs.... You are an ignorant prick, who doesn't know shit for shit. You are evidently a retard, who fails at life and so has to sit down here, go through the same thing over and over again, even after being proved wrong.

ste go back to your hole you aint wanted here you were the one who sat there while i was being hit on my 16 mill account calling me a nob and did i quit once? no

you are a child that crys when you dont have attention.

you are a noob and have proven that to the entire world in your actions in leaving an account to rot

DeletedUser105718

ste go back to your hole you aint wanted here you were the one who sat there while i was being hit on my 16 mill account calling me a nob and did i quit once? no

you are a child that crys when you dont have attention.

you are a noob and have proven that to the entire world in your actions in leaving an account to rot
You tell him! :lol:

DeletedUser

Morthy is spam spy? You do know he doesn't actually like me. Pathetic to try and push your cheating onto corrupt mods

DeletedUser

I believe morthy will not unban you coz you are a repeat offender and cheater.

Then you can say

"Morthy is spam spy"

Lol

You make me laugh by such accusations.

Im not going to argue over the ban as we did last time, it was a waste of time and in the end you understood.

Strange though how you guys seem to have the same problem as that first mod i dealt with, twisting things ive said.

Please read back on my post, take it in, then reply.

The 'FIRST' mod i dealt with twisted things, THEN i was handed to morthy.

I accused the first mod, not morthy *facepalm*

Although i did find morthy to be pretty useless aswell, lazy bugger basically replied twice and then ignored me so i had to accept the ban or just sit and let my account barb out...

DeletedUser

Morthy is spam spy? You do know he doesn't actually like me. Pathetic to try and push your cheating onto corrupt mods

Dylan, you dont usually have problems reading...so why this time? :S

Read my reply to ASH above... ;)

Also, i didnt try to push anything onto these corrupt mods, although by the sound of that you agree they are corrupt ;)

DeletedUser

Dylan, you dont usually have problems reading...so why this time? :S

Read my reply to ASH above... ;)

Also, i didnt try to push anything onto these corrupt mods, although by the sound of that you agree they are corrupt ;)

Ah, so it was the guy before Morthy, wasn't really reading. Mostly, they are correct in identifying cheaters. That said, I wouldn't call the modding team corrupt (maybe a very few individuals, none of which mod W60), more like incompetent.

DeletedUser105935

ste just cause your parents are lawyers doesnt mean you will and if you quit at a game by sure as hell you will quit at being a lawyer