Player Made Maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser83995
  • Start date

DeletedUser7158

It'll be interesting to see whether RoyalE and GOTR are capable of having any impact on the world stage, or whether the final conflict is already set in stone.

Thats my boy

It'll be interesting to see whether RoyalE and GOTR are capable of having any impact on the world stage, or whether the final conflict is already set in stone.
+1, but I think royalE will do better, seem like a stronger tribe and they are better positioned.

rodelxxz

+1 RoyalE will surely do much better. You'll see in 3days something is bound to happen. :))

DeletedUser107718

Make a map consisting of all the tribes from the previous map and add Naruto + Khan pls

DeletedUser113200

I have to give it to w2v never expected them to make it out of their area with apathy, mom, bad, contra etc..let alone turn the whole North to them selves always expected Music or to be in the position w2v are in currently.

DeletedUser

I have to give it to w2v never expected them to make it out of their area with apathy, mom, bad, contra etc..let alone turn the whole North to them selves always expected Music or to be in the position w2v are in currently.

Had not quit due to boredom they wouldn't be. At least not at the present time, but as I've said before no one should under estimate them, they overcame a lot at the start of the world then kind of laid low in the middle and now as things progress further will be interesting to see how they perform. They've picked up some players that chose to stay which has given them a lot more territory, but it also puts more attention on them especially now that there is just one less top tribe in the mix