Influential Players of World 60

DeletedUser

Im long forgotten =) I feel like early game i had some serious influence over the way things played out. But its all good. Honorable Mention to CC and DA, the three of us together really solidified most of the world just based on us being friends.

DeletedUser

Im long forgotten =) I feel like early game i had some serious influence over the way things played out. But its all good. Honorable Mention to CC and DA, the three of us together really solidified most of the world just based on us being friends.

Go crawl back to whatever hole you emerged from :)

ashoka1

Current most influential players Imo

Ampac
Htm
Allday-desire
Danielfisher

DeletedUser

But he is..if t wasn't for mason and maker..I would have been in calm.

And you are???

What about the mighty and infamous Trojan T.
Certainly I was a major influence on the external forums. The whole of spam cried for months after I left them. They even created a topic for my own personal fun.
Ingame, I kicked ass, formed revolutions against backstabbing Dylan, and was the first to start taking villages off that upstart.
Certainly an influence, no? :)
Great fun.
TT.

DeletedUser

And you are???

What about the mighty and infamous Trojan T.
Certainly I was a major influence on the external forums. The whole of spam cried for months after I left them. They even created a topic for my own personal fun.
Ingame, I kicked ass, formed revolutions against backstabbing Dylan, and was the first to start taking villages off that upstart.
Certainly an influence, no? :)
Great fun.
TT.

Sorry, but who are you again? This is the world 60 forums, you've probably got the wrong place.

DeletedUser108293

TT that all happened long ago, cant you just get along with it and focus on w70?

MR.MR

I would say jfsmith was the most influential player on w60. He made me into an enemy thus delivering the 12th secret into SPAMs hands and forever changing the state of the world (as so many people quit). Not to mention he was a poor duke and caused many players to quit Calm. before the secrets debacle ever happened.

ashoka1

I would say jfsmith was the most influential player on w60. He made me into an enemy thus delivering the 12th secret into SPAMs hands and forever changing the state of the world (as so many people quit). Not to mention he was a poor duke and caused many players to quit Calm. before the secrets debacle ever happened.

Scott

your this reasoning stem from your belief that your joining spam changed the course of the world and thus you are the most influential player (indirectly)

Sc0ter could say he was most influential as if he didnt come back and join spam..you couldnt have done anything.

For me the most influential player till secret win was either Poo or Dylan due to their desire to win the world by dominance and thus giving sc0ter a chance to move tribes and force end the world with secrets.

Secrets are a closed chapter and at this moment the person most influential can only be a spam account.As spam has power to destroy any account of enemy camp at will.

For me though at this moment Ampac,duke of spam is the most influential person.

DeletedUser

There is no-one else I feel who has influenced the outcome of the world more than me. I love being arrogant and self-indulgent.

MR.MR

I said nothing about myself being influential. I dont feel I had much of an influence on the world. Other peoples' influence dealt me the cards that I had to play from, i merely reacted to what was tossed at me.

DeletedUser

I said nothing about myself being influential. I dont feel I had much of an influence on the world. Other peoples' influence dealt me the cards that I had to play from, i merely reacted to what was tossed at me.

I can see how it seems as if I was mocking you. Was actually not related to your post and I was posting what I think about the topic.

DeletedUser

I would like to say i was the most influential player on this world, as when i quit the world ended...

Ooops maybe it didnt, so im not the most influential player, in that case i vote ash..

ashoka1

I would like to say i was the most influential player on this world, as when i quit the world ended...

Ooops maybe it didnt, so im not the most influential player, in that case i vote ash..

One nub voting for other lol

It's true that w60 is not same after you left.

We miss you.you gotta log in Skype sometimes buddy