Influential Players of World 60

DeletedUser109233

There is no-one else I feel who has influenced the outcome of the world more than me. I love being arrogant and self-indulgent.
+1
You have a right to be arrogant though, as the winning of W60 was because of you.

ashoka1

Agreed fully

There was a time that no one thought spam had a chance to win the world.It was a rim tribe not even in top 5.They were gang banged but came out of that phase.

Bigger tribes like slap,7sf smexc valour calm. Keep going down.

Even unknown was 1.5 times spam when war started.

It wouldn't have been possible without Dylan.

Dylan has been most influential in how this world shaped up and how spam won

What I said

Ampac is most influential at this point of time

As the offensive head of spam he can pick any target and destroy them at will.

That's influence

DeletedUser

Agreed fully

There was a time that no one thought spam had a chance to win the world.It was a rim tribe not even in top 5.They were gang banged but came out of that phase.

Bigger tribes like slap,7sf smexc valour calm. Keep going down.

Even unknown was 1.5 times spam when war started.

It wouldn't have been possible without Dylan.

Dylan has been most influential in how this world shaped up and how spam won

What I said

Ampac is most influential at this point of time

As the offensive head of spam he can pick any target and destroy them at will.

That's influence

I see this a lot, you all state how big our side was, how many players we had etc

Thing is you dont seem to like facts, you were fighting a tribe from the start that was never fully formed, the members hadnt bonded properly and with the help of SPAM and co trying to drag players to their side we slowly lost numbers.

We have suffered a lot of traitors, a lot of people lost interest and quit, our side may have had higher member/vill counts but if you actually looked at the bigger picture the west was always going to have a rough ride.

That said, we are still here, you guys have done well but we will not give in even though everything seems to have gone against us, those that betrayed us for the 'easy life' are now obviously known to us as a waste of space and we wouldnt have them back and know never to trust or rely on them on future worlds :)

I couldnt honestly say if i feel Dylan is or was the most influential on this world, that title i believe goes to the player that has the biggest impact which in my eyes is the person that keeps players in the game, finds new players to keep their side active, helps the tribe push forward through planning and general things such as motivational mails...

Dylan may well be the most suited to the title, but only Dylan knows everything he has done.

W60 has been a strange world for me, ive never seen so many traitors this late in game, ive also made some bloody good friends and had a laugh....im sure itll continue to be :D

One question though, not sure who this goes to exactly...

Many people wish to see this world go for 100% Dom, SPAM have said their members are more for it than against it...

Can you guys request this?

Apparently it has to be requested by the dominant tribe, that is clearly your side :p

The only reason for you guys not to wish for this is if you are thinking of ending the world early, in which case you could easily have merged the crap from K into you had you so wished :p

I know it has been said that you will split your tribe if you have to in order to not go over the 60%, that way you can continue to go for 100% dom, but why go to that hassle? Why not just try to request it :D

Just my thoughts :p

(im tired, if i have mad spelling mistakes you may flame but i couldnt care less right now :p)

ashoka1

I see this a lot, you all state how big our side was, how many players we had etc

1)Thing is you dont seem to like facts, you were fighting a tribe from the start that was never fully formed, the members hadnt bonded properly and with the help of SPAM and co trying to drag players to their side we slowly lost numbers.

2)We have suffered a lot of traitors, a lot of people lost interest and quit, our side may have had higher member/vill counts but if you actually looked at the bigger picture the west was always going to have a rough ride.

That said, we are still here, you guys have done well but we will not give in even though everything seems to have gone against us, those that betrayed us for the 'easy life' are now obviously known to us as a waste of space and we wouldnt have them back and know never to trust or rely on them on future worlds :)

3)I couldnt honestly say if i feel Dylan is or was the most influential on this world, that title i believe goes to the player that has the biggest impact which in my eyes is the person that keeps players in the game, finds new players to keep their side active, helps the tribe push forward through planning and general things such as motivational mails...

4)Dylan may well be the most suited to the title, but only Dylan knows everything he has done.

5)W60 has been a strange world for me, ive never seen so many traitors this late in game, ive also made some bloody good friends and had a laugh....im sure itll continue to be :D

One question though, not sure who this goes to exactly...

6)Many people wish to see this world go for 100% Dom, SPAM have said their members are more for it than against it...

Can you guys request this?

Apparently it has to be requested by the dominant tribe, that is clearly your side :p

The only reason for you guys not to wish for this is if you are thinking of ending the world early, in which case you could easily have merged the crap from K into you had you so wished :p

I know it has been said that you will split your tribe if you have to in order to not go over the 60%, that way you can continue to go for 100% dom, but why go to that hassle? Why not just try to request it :D

Just my thoughts :p

(im tired, if i have mad spelling mistakes you may flame but i couldnt care less right now :p)

1) a NAP OF 30 days (in effect 45 days) was given to organise your mess so when you lose you can't give this very thing as reason.but we are back to ...
2) how many players West had.i believe close to 250

How many spam recruited 5

One of them was called racist by your members..did you think ppl will keep licking your ass if your tribe members insult them

3) There is difference ..For a tribe like spam , not many motivational speeches are required.

You have to create a system which works..Dylan did that
4) he wouldn't know

His tribe will

5) I made some good friends as well. So we agree on this

6) A world end setting can be changed only once.

W60 was a secret world and it's end got changed to 60%.so it can not be changed.

For making such request spam and it's allied tribe has to control 85% or more even if it was permitted.

As per the leaders currently there are no plans to make two tribes.Spam will win when it reaches 60% on its own and recruit it's friends in 90 day period.

Though this is what I get from my interaction with leaders of my tribe...spam isn't democracy but dictatorship

Our Duke will make the final call when we reach 60%

If you want 100% domination that bad you will have to
1) stop cheating
2) start licking dylan's Ass.

May be he likes that and helps fulfill your wish

DeletedUser

Who knows what will happen at 60%. Will probably have to do a feeler to see whether people want to keep on going or not. Regardless, the goal is to get to 60% first, which we are a few months away from.

To be honest, if you couldn't get your tribe to bond in a month, it was never going to bond. As for the people who left, you can trace it down to the leadership of Calm. for the most part. They weren't really traitors as their friends were no longer playing the world or were in SPAM.

As for ???, it was my decision to give you time to form and organise because I thought that it might give a better fight. A lot of people wanted to steamroll straight away, which turns out what we would do anyways. I didn't think for a second that you would win, even though about 70% of players were not in SPAM. There would need to be a great war time leader who was actually respected and liked by all parties within the tribe in order to gather people together and lead them to victory. The reality is that shining person did not exist and ??? came out of the NAP as several different tribes that happened to be stuck in the same tribe.

And it really depends on what you think of as influential. There were a huge combination of factors that came together to allow SPAM to come to this position, many of which my decision was pivotal in. Afterall, for the first year or so, I did all the diplomacy, made every Op, organised all the defense, did the recruitment, moderated the forums and the chat for SPAM. I tried to make SPAM into a great tribe by a set of rules only I have from my experiences. Most major tribes leaderships were councils of some sort, however SPAM was (at least in the first year) an exception to said rule. There was certainly a period where I did most of the leadership work for SPAM.

Just a bit of trivia. Did you know the only reason SPAM was not a core tribe was because I ordered every member of the tribe to restart to the North East due to not liking our position and this is how we decided on K36 as our base? Was it also fortunate that SPAM got to face -RLS-, the tribe that would have probably won the world, assuming no major internal problems, had SPAM not existed (in my personal opinion), so early on in our history before they had a chance to prey on a tribe like Valour or H D? Or were the creations of Calm./Valour through various merges more important as they made their regions weaker which would allow SPAM easy victory when they met them?

Personally I think, depending on what perspective you see things from, you can choose a lot of different people as the most influential player. As for the criteria you have mentioned, I have certainly done those things however so have a lot of other people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who knows what will happen at 60%. Will probably have to do a feeler to see whether people want to keep on going or not. Regardless, the goal is to get to 60% first, which we are a few months away from.

To be honest, if you couldn't get your tribe to bond in a month, it was never going to bond. As for the people who left, you can trace it down to the leadership of Calm. for the most part. They weren't really traitors as their friends were no longer playing the world or were in SPAM.

As for ???, it was my decision to give you time to form and organise because I thought that it might give a better fight. A lot of people wanted to steamroll straight away, which turns out what we would do anyways. I didn't think for a second that you would win, even though about 70% of players were not in SPAM. There would need to be a great war time leader who was actually respected and liked by all parties within the tribe in order to gather people together and lead them to victory. The reality is that shining person did not exist and ??? came out of the NAP as several different tribes that happened to be stuck in the same tribe.

And it really depends on what you think of as influential. There were a huge combination of factors that came together to allow SPAM to come to this position, many of which my decision was pivotal in. Afterall, for the first year or so, I did all the diplomacy, made every Op, organised all the defense, did the recruitment, moderated the forums and the chat for SPAM. I tried to make SPAM into a great tribe by a set of rules only I have from my experiences. Most major tribes leaderships were councils of some sort, however SPAM was (at least in the first year) an exception to said rule. There was certainly a period where I did most of the leadership work for SPAM.

Just a bit of trivia. Did you know the only reason SPAM was not a core tribe was because I ordered every member of the tribe to restart to the North East due to not liking our position and this is how we decided on K36 as our base? Was it also fortunate that SPAM got to face -RLS-, the tribe that would have probably won the world, assuming no major internal problems, had SPAM not existed (in my personal opinion), so early on in our history before they had a chance to prey on a tribe like Valour or H D? Or were the creations of Calm./Valour through various merges more important as they made their regions weaker which would allow SPAM easy victory when they met them?

Personally I think, depending on what perspective you see things from, you can choose a lot of different people as the most influential player. As for the criteria you have mentioned, I have certainly done those things however so have a lot of other people.

Regardless of what i think of your behavior on a personal level i do understand you have done a lot for your members which can only be met with respect.

ASH - i am pretty sure i could pick out more than 5 people on your side (including those that backstabbed in the past, whether they gifted villages or just handed you their accounts etc. FACT)

DeletedUser

Regardless of what i think of your behavior on a personal level i do understand you have done a lot for your members which can only be met with respect.

ASH - i am pretty sure i could pick out more than 5 people on your side (including those that backstabbed in the past, whether they gifted villages or just handed you their accounts etc. FACT)

We recruited quite a few players, so what? We won the war against Calm/FORK/whoever so we can do whatever we please. I don't get your point. You can choose to have personal issues with me about an issue on which I do not understand how I have even wronged you, but for a multiple time cheater to call anyone a backstabber is stepping on very thin moral ground.

ashoka1

I meant 5%

As for getting sits I can take sit of 2 of your accounts any time I wish

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hmm, recruitment is part of tribal wars, we recruit cause we think its right to recruit that said person, we don't check if he or she is the biggest player, sometimes we just recruit members just to annoy you guys...either way the said players that we recruited have proven themselves to be a valuable asset of the tribe who have shown loyalty when pointed to the right direction.

The mere fact that players are leaving your tribe suggest that there is a problem with your leadership, the loss of confidence regarding the strategy you come up to fight us, our tribe is always at equal footing with your tribe, there was time that your tribe have gained advantage against us but failed to come up with the proper strategy to move forward, I could see the weakness in your tribe, the lack of coordination and we jumped at this opportunity to regain advantage and planned another tactic in destroying your tribe...

the world is not just about nuking and nobling(actually it is but on grand scale), its how you make multiple members in becoming this one cohesive unit that the members will act as one and react as one fighting a frontline..

If you will fail to see the whole picture, maybe because your blind at one eye.

King Matt II

From my limited memory, I'd have to go with Jfsmith. I couldn't have lead Escape to where it was without carefully listening to his advice. Although I disagreed quite a lot nearer the end of it's lifespan and eventually killed the tribe through my own selfishness (I really regret quitting, I think the world could have gone much differently if I'd stayed), we were definitely the strongest tribe and on the way to winning the world. The least I could've done was step down and found someone to continue where I'd left off, but alas, that's the past.

I don't know what happened after I quit but I'm fairly sure he wouldn't have settled down, he surely would have had something to do with the direction the world went. He certainly knows how to get what he wants, that's for sure.

MR.MR

Yeah, he ran his rank 1 tribe into the ground through piss-poor leadership

DeletedUser

The remains of Escape and I think LSD merged into a tribe called Calm. which Jfsmith led for a while after Aidan stepped down. I was indirectly involved with this because I wanted Jfsmith to be the leader of Calm. but that is a discussion for another time.

I don't think it would be fair to say he ran it to the ground with piss poor leadership, he wasn't a godlike leader but he was certainly not terrible, he certainly had flaws though. Until about October 2012, Calm. would have been most unaffiliated player's bet for winning the world. Calm. was actually quite close objectively to winning the world, they had beaten Valour to the point where they were hardly a viable tribe as well as gained the support of a large group of players there. In essence, Jfsmith had control of about 57% of the world where 33% was my tribe SPAM and 10% or so was unaffiliated. The problem was when it came to the fighting, it was even for about a month but that did not really tell the whole story. SPAM had managed to predict correctly where Calm. was going to attack, stack it to the brim and the payload started coming. Sometime in late October, Calm.'s entire front collapsed in on itself. The major catalyst was a player called Spunky1 who was considered to be one of the best defenders in the world and a cornerstone to the Calm. front who gave in due to multiple reasons, which meant the rest of the front was essentially screwed. Only went downhill from there.

Found a graph that kind of shows it:

LRL5N.png

This would be the beginning of the end, unfortunately Calm. only had size on us and I believe we were superior in nearly every other aspect, hence winning the war.

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.MR

JFsmith refused to run ops or do anything for any frontline other than the K55/Ashoka one that included all of his W25 friends that he made every decision and move to benefit. Time after time Spunky was ignored when he requested for an op to be done in k56 to take pressure off of himself, and players were not given the backing of the leadership when they went to plan something themselves. As a result, Spunky got pissed off at the W25 favoritism and ignoring of others displayed by JFsmith and set his account to delete. Once he went, one by one the k56 players decided to give up as well as SPAM was able to move deeper into the K via the remnants of Spunky. All the while, Jf kept ordering barrage after barrage thrown at K55 so that his w25 crew could grow and have the war stats.

King Matt II

IIRC when I quit LSD had already merged into us. I'm not completely surprised about the leadership though, personally I always had the feeling he couldn't lead on his own. He was good at advising but I didn't think he was cut out for leadership. I don't know how it would've turned out if I'd stayed but I wish I had.

Oh well, congrats to SPAM (I'm probably a few months late but still), it's a shame Escape went out like it did. :(

edit: Haha, asalamalakum, the W25 friends were the reason I quit. I wanted to kick them for the longest time, but I was told not to by GV and JF, so I dealt with it until I couldn't cope any longer and that's when I just left the tribe and was done with it. Really silly of me, I should've stood my ground, especially seeing how it turned out. Several months of dealing with those children really wears you out though.

I guess I should take back my original vote then, I'd just assumed things had gone well without me, but it looks like I was the one that held things together.

Last edited:

ashoka1

Tbh jfsmith picking me for Tribal Ops had nothing to do with w25 players.

Most of calm. Front line including Nitto vent and jfsmith hated my Guts.i was the only player who had nukes inbound on his villages from Fec and Co. when I joined spam in June.

My nobbling villages in middle of jfsmith ke41cluster made him admant on killing me.He Lost I think 1000 of his nukes on those 6 villages (all 6 had bonfire from rim players)and failed.This hurt his Ego and he tried to kill me by brute force which never works if local players in key areas don't have confidence in sending nobles.
Players like h46ac bloodstar rp gurilazinmist etc won't hit me coz of my round 1 victory over them.

Though my villages were stacked but at no time I had more then 1200 dv from spam in my 600 k55 villages.

I Would not say that jfsmith made a mistake in making op on me.It was his players who could not noble even cleared villages.

Sometimes I sniped with last of my Troops and had they sent nobles again I would have lost out a lot more villages.

But they gave up attacking me ... back liners nuked and after a time no front liner tried nobbling except ukpat/fec.

This loss of confidence in front line players lost them that war.

Scott whatever you say but when I cleared your k55 villages and nobled them there was no attempt to snipe or recap.

Jfsmith was influentual but i believe DA knew his mindset and that's the reason he wanted Joe to be Duke of calm. Instead of aidan.

In that sense it was Dylan who shaped w60 entirely before secret win .

Last edited:

ashoka1

The major catalyst was a player called Spunky1 who was considered to be one of the best defenders in the world and a cornerstone to the Calm. front who gave in due to multiple reasons, which meant the rest of the front was essentially screwed. Only went downhill from there.

Spunky was far from a good defender. He thought he was safe as he had a Nap with hells toy master player poo

The moment I forced Keith and Keith forced poo to give up Nap and launch on spunky. ..There was only one thing spunky did

He ran as fast as he could and never looked back on w60.

He didn't have the guts to fight on two fronts..He was a good O player but when faced with a tribal Op he was as good as a barb.

In that way spunky set the stage..After that whatever player we picked..He deleted.

A few who saw what was coming ..left with their honour intact citing real life reasons and deleting be op was launched.

So spunky also could have been most influential before secret...He showed calm. Players how to delete and run

Everyone else followed

DeletedUser108935

The biggest influence will be the person who decides how they want to proceed when one tribe reachs 60% as they can ebd or carry on with the world.

anyone can influence the world they just have to send more attcks and help noble etc for there tribe.

Deems