Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

I don't have a co and i'm larger than you are, xishko, and roughly in the same area.. there can we call that settled now? (Oh and have a ridiculous amount more OD, both A and D)

DeletedUser

I don't have a co and i'm larger than you are, xishko, and roughly in the same area.. there can we call that settled now? (Oh and have a ridiculous amount more OD, both A and D)

Do you want me to say now congrats?

You have done a wonderful job growing stacked on the frontlines?

I'm amazed at the amount of nukes they threw at the said stacks from dead accounts?

Or, I wish they could have invented a system where people who have nothing better to do gain access to my account so they can manage it while I am doing every day stuff?

Sry bro, you will have to pet your own ego this time.

DeletedUser

We've been over this plenty of times: I only got stacked in one op and it was in 2 out of 26 villages they targetted. Though I did mention that I'm raping you in ODA as that is the player-oriented one.

I do my own little "ops" and I like to defend alone.

Any other stacks they may have hit on my frontlines were my own troops.

Edit: Please also bear in mind that I have had to break stacks on most of the villages I take. The only difference here is that I stack and rotate defense more efficiently because they are my own troops (that and I have a penchant for overstacking; because in my mind a successful stack is one in which you don't lose any wall levels).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser68730

If we are so bad at this game then how come EGO or any of the larger tribes have been to scared to take us out? You noobs left it to late and you let a strong tribe emerge. We have outgrown everyone around us and seeing as you love comparing points and size so much, it wont be long before we are the same size as the top tribes. We had to noble barbs to get this big sure, but are track record is pretty good thus far. Went from a k41 tribe to n0.1 or 2 tribe in 6 K's (ignoring the tiny northern ones) and unlike the rest of this world we did this by nobling the enemy, not recruiting them.
Now im sure you guys have things to do, like getting your tribes active.

DeletedUser105025

I think we should stop talking about KOC... before they noble all the barbs!

DeletedUser

lol? scared? more like having better things to do :lol: grow our villages for us plz

DeletedUser105025

Untitled.png

DeletedUser

[spoil]
zJFH0vw.gif
[/spoil]

I knew the bottom part of ZIPS looked familiar.