Khan vs RoyalE (Real)

Bo-John-bo

I don't understand why you'd snipe if you had the capability to stack. Stacking kills off the whole train, generally meaning a nuke as well. Sniping means the attacker has to rebuild a noble or 2 and they are back in the game

DeletedUser

I mentioned The walking tree as everyone would complain when i counted Polarbeary in and not him.

sniping would have been alot more easy and would save the D to another place and lose that small D you might have lost that day. i guess all the D you have supporting west front and some on east would be pretty much

DeletedUser

I don't understand why you'd snipe if you had the capability to stack. Stacking kills off the whole train, generally meaning a nuke as well. Sniping means the attacker has to rebuild a noble or 2 and they are back in the game

re-building a nuke dosent take much time, good deffens takes alot to re-build aswell

mar71n

you know this means you guys are scared of West so you mass stack each villa close to you instead of using easy sniping on that timeframe :D or perhaps sniping is a rare thing in Royal?

Really? You actually said that bunkering border with the enemy tribe is an act of cowardice, not an act of tactical reason? Come on :)
Like I said, royale will be able to deploy their defenses much better than contra ever could. Contra were called n00bs for not bunkering, royale will be called cowards for doing it :)

re-building a nuke dosent take much time, good deffens takes alot to re-build aswell

Rebuilding D nukes takes 1 day less as rebuilding A nuke. That is ofc if you recruit 24/7 from both, barracks and stables. That is optimal scenario based on recruited damage per time and so long into the world everyone should be aware that recruitment speed is all that matters. Sure, you can make stronger D nuke, you can also make 20k axe nuke, or you can make 20 sword nuke, but before you complete it, half your tirbe members would be rimmed.

Last edited:

Bo-John-bo

I'm pretty sure a nuke hitting a big stack takes longer to rebuild than the few thousand troops the defender lost, which would be spread across multiple villages :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Really? You actually said that bunkering border with the enemy tribe is an act of cowardice, not an act of tactical reason? Come on :)

did i mention the word "Coward"? no i can't see anything, when will ppl start to read things here :O ??

Rebuilding D nukes takes 1 day less as rebuilding A nuke.

who the hell uses D nukes? :S

I'm pretty sure a nuke hitting a big stack takes longer to rebuild than the few thousand troops the defender lost, which would be spread across multiple villages :icon_eek:

yes true, but also a bad idea :D

DeletedUser

I'm glad I'm not on the frontline, would be feeding easy villages as I'm pretty inactive due to RL right now. Fun to see the first incoming fake thought, ~87 hours away... :icon_biggrin:
Anyway, time for a long post with many quotes... :icon_eek::icon_redface:

I heard there was an OP on royale yesterday and khan got one whole village.

Royale are well organized and they are not in 3 wars like contra was.They can thus deploy their defenses very efficiently. My assumption is that royale will hold back west khan and dug deep into the east khan.

Good luck to both sides!

Yes, RoyalE did good. Thought, I think this was the first real OP we had (feel free to spank me if it wasn't) and it wasn't only to grab villages. The first OPs are important to determine the enemy strength on the defense. If you break through on the first OP and just move the enemy down, then you either had several advantages (like hitting an totally unstacked frontline) or the enemy wasn't/isn't on the same player lvl as you. So in short, RoyalE defense has been tested, now the brains in Khan just have to come up with a plan, but lets leave that to them, I'm just watching the game from the backline atm. :)
I agree when it comes to RoyalE being able to deploy their defense much more efficiently than Contra could. There's no questioning the fact that if either Khan or Venus hadn't been fighting Contra, then their situation would have looked totally different.
I will say thanks on behalf of Khan for wishing our side good luck (I'm sure RoyalE are happy for the good luck too). I can only wish you the same good luck on your war with Venus/SnakeZ. :icon_biggrin:

How many people called W2V noobs since the start ...

I think it's psycological warfare. Calling you noobs until you believe you are that yourself. Don't think it worked that good. The fact that this method was used should make you feel honoured maybe, sicne people had to take to such a strategy because they feared you? Oh well, just a theory of mine, so don't take it so seriously. :)
Anyway, there were people outside W2V who didn't call you noobs (like me :icon_redface: ), hope that makes you feel better. :)

and im not Turkish
i am not turkish either .. maybe kuljani thought the tribe is made of turkish players. well few top guys are turks though

Welcome to the non-Turkish Khan-players club. Anyway, we have people from many different countries in Khan and we love them all. But yes, we have some very good and nice players that are Turkish who are part of the tribes backbone. :)

Man shut up please.

Go easy on the language there my friend. :icon_wink:

Like I said, royale will be able to deploy their defenses much better than contra ever could. Contra were called n00bs for not bunkering, royale will be called cowards for doing it :)

He never said it's an act of cowardice. I think you misunderstood it when he said that "they are scared on west players". It's more like pointing out the fact that they consider the west players to be better and because of that have taken strategical cautions to secure the west frontline as good as possible. Also what he is saying is that RoyalE have physically shown through their actions that they admit the strength of the west players in Khan and that because they prefer stacks over snipes, they might be considering the western Khan players to be on a slightly higher skill-lvl then themselves and because of that taking the best short-term defensive approach by utilizing heavy stacks on the western frontline. Anyway, that's what I got out of his post from my point of veiw. :icon_redface:
Now, who said Contra didn't stack and were noobs because of that? Sure, you had less troops to use for stacking (thus having smaller stacks than 100k spears), but meh, I know plenty of villages that got stacked. Furthermore, most of you were good at moving frontline defense around when needed. The fact that you held out in all frontlines without these supposed stacks should be enough to prove that you aren't noob to anyone who claimed that. :icon_idea::)

I don't think I have written this ealier in the thread, so I will just go ahead and do it. Good luck to both RoyalE and Khan, have fun! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser103708

Lets just enjoy the game and have fun, you'll get old if you over think things. Khan shows good skills but just a few of them.
when I said few I mean 3-4 of their member are good. that is all I can see.

DeletedUser

Forever stats are shit. Calling someone a noob is psychological warfare, generally. Both sides seem well matched. Good luck and have fun. War caps are war caps inactive or not.

glad I could clear all that up.

BreakingPointt

Stats anyone? :)

Here you go.

Side 1:
Tribes: RoyalE
Side 2:
Tribes: Khan

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,402
Side 2: 1,506
Difference: 1,896

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 153
Side 2: 101
Difference: 52

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 22,904,856
Side 2: 12,317,976
Difference: 10,586,880

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,428,230
Side 2: 900,767
Difference: 527,463

chart

rodelxxz

Side 1:
Tribes: Khan
Side 2:
Tribes: RoyalE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 12
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 106,900
Side 2: 92,536
Difference: 14,364

chart

Here you go. -- :') This will be a short war. (this time i'm sarcastic so that you guys gets the idea) -- StaleMate

DeletedUser104890

Haha, you avoid to update stats from last 24 hours because you not winning in that stats :lol:. Lool you are so pathetic guy. We all already used on it to see only old stats in which you winning.

Thats my boy

Haha, you avoid to update stats from last 24 hours because you not winning in that stats :lol:. Lool you are so pathetic guy. We all already used on it to see only old stats in which you winning.

You just made yourself look pretty stupid friend, in the past week, both tribes have only capped 12-13 villages off eachother, to say that one side is winning from that is a little far fetched.