Smoke and Panda! merging?

DeletedUser112061

I just saw over at twstats that alot of members of Panda! went to either VIKING or Smoke. So i wonder did you kick members out to get more points or were there so many spots open? Cause thought it was pretty full before with all your members

Sleepy-Dwarf

Both tribes got fed up of being told we are a 'family tribe' of one another. So we decided that we should actually make it happen! As usual 'smoke' took the points...(because that's what we are best at!)

Im not sure why you need to show interest in what is happening in our tribe so much as to go out of your way to search it?! Is there not enough happening in your tribe? Oh wait! Snoopzy is taking on your whole family on his own.

DeletedUser

with these recruitments and solid diplomacy we are stronger then ever:)

mattcurr

sound the alarms two tribes merged, spoiler alert.

LGN and DSY4 will merge.

Smoke and someof those other tribes will merge.

TT will merge with ronin?

Who cares I hope we dont get a thread each time

DeletedUser112061

Both tribes got fed up of being told we are a 'family tribe' of one another. So we decided that we should actually make it happen! As usual 'smoke' took the points...(because that's what we are best at!)

Im not sure why you need to show interest in what is happening in our tribe so much as to go out of your way to search it?! Is there not enough happening in your tribe? Oh wait! Snoopzy is taking on your whole family on his own.
Why so aggressive? I asked a question and got insulted. I was just looking around the ranks as i usually do every day now and then and saw you just jumped up a few million in points. After checking TWstats i saw you got old members from Panda!. Now my question was how did you fit them? Cause what i know you had 40(or almost 40) members in your tribe before the merge, so where did they go?

Snoopzy

I don't think sleepy was trying to be aggressive but I will apologies on his behalf if it came across like that :)

with regards to PanDa! our basher tribe VIKING had space :)

DeletedUser

with regards to PanDa! our basher tribe VIKING had space :)
You mean you had two basher tribes with enough space to merge them into one? I have to agree slightly with Matt, we should keep this thread stickied in prep for the next smoke merge.

Snoopzy

PanDa! was not our bashing tribe. If they were then I would lose a lot of respect for Dsy4 since PanDa! have held their own against Dsy4 for quite some time without too much trouble

DeletedUser

PanDa! was not our bashing tribe. If they were then I would lose a lot of respect for Dsy4 since PanDa! have held their own against Dsy4 for quite some time without too much trouble

You mean DSY4 have held their own against Smoke, Panda!, Viking (however many other basher tribes you have, BB and Bozs are in there somewhere too right?) and Infect without a great deal of losses. In fact, I believe DSY4s greatest losses came from you recruiting from them.

I skim read your post and thought for a split second you would have lost respect for Smoke, I thought it was a shame I misread as I have lost any respect I had for that tribe. Admittedly it wasn't much.

Snoopzy

You mean DSY4 have held their own.

I'm not sure I would go as far as to say that they have been holding their own. That would suggest that we are of equal ratings in this war (with regards to village caps etc).

I've gone to the trouble of helping you out and digging this up for you :)

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 237
Side 2: 80
Difference: 157

chart

I hope this helps with your confusion :)

If you are going to throw insults and Smoke I can play that game with you although I have my evidence to back it up. Where is yours?

DeletedUser

I'm not sure I would go as far as to say that they have been holding their own. That would suggest that we are of equal ratings in this war (with regards to village caps etc).

I've gone to the trouble of helping you out and digging this up for you :)

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 237
Side 2: 80
Difference: 157

chart

I hope this helps with your confusion :)

If you are going to throw insults and Smoke I can play that game with you although I have my evidence to back it up. Where is yours?

When the rank 1 and it's extended family, as well as the rank 2 are fighting the rank 4 and all you can bring me is a 150 odd difference in caps, you really think that's an insult to an outsider trolling you or to your own brilliant tribe for its achievement? You recruited more than that worth.

rodelxxz

When the rank 1 and it's extended family, as well as the rank 2 are fighting the rank 4 and all you can bring me is a 150 odd difference in caps, you really think that's an insult to an outsider trolling you or to your own brilliant tribe for its achievement? You recruited more than that worth.

Lol, Try to look at TW stats it is only Smoke and Dsy4 Stats. . . . It is actually a Big Difference Considering They are taking it from Active players.

DeletedUser

Please attempt to keep this thread on the topic: "Smoke and Panda! merging".
If you have any questions/concerns regarding a post I removed, please inform me and I will review it again.

Thanks, Nyst