Bad Diplomacy 101

DeletedUser108074

ZIPS obviously have a plan to merge with you guys - for they know that they won't beat you head-on.

You talk down on Zips like they don't have a chance. Yet you guys scheme and make it blatantly obvious you want to war Auphan head on by taking TheR villages and players, as well as supporting them for quite some time now.

So you think somehow a bigger tribe like Zips can't fight us, yet you guys are so capable and willing to do so.

What I take from your posts are just that you guys think you're better than Zips somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Godlife

ZIPS obviously have a plan to merge with you guys - for they know that they won't beat you head-on

But if you merged with Zips/Auphan it would be fun right? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser105025

They think that telling ZIPS they have no chance against Auphan would make them join the love circle that is currently the south.

In my own opinion, the only reason Auphan have done so well so far, is because tribes we declare on have a poor member base. They always give in too fast. They never fight back. ZIPS have a good member base, far better than any tribe we have fought so far.

DeletedUser103075

they know that they won't beat you head-on

I swear I don't know. I instead think we can when the time will come. Or at least I'll die trying!

I think you are missing the point of why zips choose to side Auphan instead of smoke.

I believe The difference is that Auphan leadership never did double agent things while dealing with zips, opposite to smoke.

Ack3rl3y

You talk down on Zips like they don't have a chance. Yet you guys scheme and make it blatantly obvious you want to war Auphan head on by taking TheR villages and players, as well as supporting them for quite some time now.

So you think somehow a bigger tribe like Zips can't fight us, yet you guys are so capable and willing to do so.

What I take from your posts are just that you guys think you're better than Zips somehow.

Quite the contrary. All along our position has been that the only real way to take out Auphan and your tactics is to combine and overwhelm you with numbers. You won't be beaten on activity and timing etc with people playing your accounts 24/7. We moved into position to move against you while we discussed with ZIPs this very thing. All along they sat on the fence saying they don't know which way they'd go - though I called that they would go for SMOKE months back. But what else could we do? Move on ZIPs? That would force the same situation we're in now. Sit back and do nothing? That would still end in this result. Things have been stacked against us for some time now - but such is the nature of the game.

But if you merged with Zips/Auphan it would be fun right? :icon_eek:

Uhh...no? I have never wanted to merge with anybody.

They think that telling ZIPS they have no chance against Auphan would make them join the love circle that is currently the south.

In my own opinion, the only reason Auphan have done so well so far, is because tribes we declare on have a poor member base. They always give in too fast. They never fight back. ZIPS have a good member base, far better than any tribe we have fought so far.
Not really. War has been declared - it's not going to be undeclared. I just thought I would point out the obvious for those people who pretend to be ignorant and give them a chance to discuss.

As for your second part of the comment - their member base won't help them against your mechanical playing. Which is why some will merge into Auphan and the rest will be eaten :icon_wink:.

I believe The difference is that Auphan leadership never did double agent things while dealing with zips, opposite to smoke.

Honest question - what double-agent things did we do in relation to ZIPS?

DeletedUser107839

(By the way, when something is "Semi-official", it just means made up by the poster")
It means said by kanthas to a person who has never lied to me and I don't think this was the first time. ;)

DeletedUser105025

Not really. War has been declared - it's not going to be undeclared. I just thought I would point out the obvious for those people who pretend to be ignorant and give them a chance to discuss.

As for your second part of the comment - their member base won't help them against your mechanical playing. Which is why some will merge into Auphan and the rest will be eaten :icon_wink:.

As BGM said, its only a few, probbaly 6/7 accounts, that even time fakes. So what about the other 48 accounts in Auphan ?

Next time you think about calling a tribe out for such things, be more specific. You're already coming across as a bit of a sore loser and we haven't even started yet.

Ack3rl3y

He should ask wolf. Then again, the guy could lie to his tribemates and accept no responsibility.

Oh, so that's what you are referring to then? Right, I forgot one persons actions - which were done in anger and more in curiosity - count for the entire voice and actions of the tribe they're in :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser109828

Jacklicky is in Auphan.

Gawd! NO ONE EVER SPELLS MY NAME RIGHT!

tumblr_inline_mqou1hDh5V1qz4rgp.gif

DeletedUser103075

Oh, so that's what you are referring to then? Right, I forgot one persons actions - which were done in anger and more in curiosity - count for the entire voice and actions of the tribe they're in :icon_rolleyes:.

if it is a duke and also the bigger account saying that, that's at least how they get interpreted?

Ack3rl3y

if it is a duke and also the bigger account saying that, that's at least how they get interpreted?

There is and always has been one duke in SMOKE - and it's not wolf. Was he even council when he asked? Either way, it was one person - not sanctioned by anybody, especially SMOKEs duke. So you can chalk that off your list of reasons to attack us :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

well, from what i see everybody dislike Auphan - with a few Zips exception ofc :)

DeletedUser

Wolf talks to too many people, and that is in fact one of the reasons that pushed this to happen,...........
In case you misunderstood, the predetermined win was wolf, and southern w54 players. Which fyi, failed. Unless you were ex w54, or wolf wanted you included, you would have been left to fend for yourself.

You can take what i say as fact, or you can keep trying to tell me how things are, either way doesn't bother me.

well, we will wait for a wolf post but blaiming one person as a main reason for a war is not......nice.
rumors about discussions, promises, misleadings, lies are feets high.