Bad Diplomacy 101

Ack3rl3y

........!

I wonder if Aspyh will pick you up on all your bs in this post like he tries to do to everybody else :icon_rolleyes:. Arko was dumped in EGO when Suits disbanded because he couldn't get into ZIPs. I was in that same boat, told to goto EGO and smile. This was despite being offered a place in ZIPs prior to the Suits break-up when Lessenthus and UBM had left and the tribe started to fall apart. EGO was dead and a complete waste of time - so I left and went to SMOKE. Few weeks/months down the line - Arko is fed up of EGO also. So he asks to come to SMOKE - and we are fine with that as he was once our tribemate anyway. During this time he received alot of help, from me aswell as others. He's always been treated as a team-mate and been given plenty of assistance. He was warned of the possibility of war with ZIPs months ago - I discussed it with him and asked how he felt about it all. So hush with the using him as a meatshield and not caring rubbish :icon_rolleyes:. But then again, I would expect no less from you based on past experience.

DeletedUser105025

I cant comment, not knowing what either of you are on about.

DeletedUser103075

it is funny to see how you try to deceive facts.

Arko wasnt dumped in EGO, I needed him there alongside others in the context of the diplomacy situation that was going between ZIPS and Ther and EGO and Ther, everyone who was not in the immediate Ther front I asked to go in EGO since there was war between Ego and Ther while there was nap between Zips and Ther. Going in Ego helped the ones who went in zips to not be targetted close range, and put those in EGO in a way to be impossible targets for Ther, being the ones who went to zips in the middle like a pillow.

Dan could and would have found space in zips for them if there was needing, but it wasn't the right place for them at that time for the group sake strategically speaking, for the above reasons.

That was the best for the "alpha" group I could do at that time as their former leader, given that, which I found later on was not very correct, EGO was supposed to be a solid tribe and had an end game merging agreement with zips.

Your picture of arko asking to join smoke is the true lie here, Smoke leadership bullied him to accept the invite, that's how things went.

The fact that you try paint your shit gold doesn't change its smell, maybe you aren't doing it intentionally and you really believe it, but that's just cause you clearly miss the whole picture of what happens around you.

If you want me to help you, please first ask yourself why should Arko has asked to join SMOKE, then please explain the community what kind of help and preparation was set for mande and arko for zips war.

DeletedUser

All clear now :)
Auphan guys , hat down for winning this world !
Alpha guys : hat down for how you managed to play Smoke all along and saved yourself from extinction a few months ago. Maybe your plan to join the winner tribe will work, definately not for all but for your leaders.
1 particular congratz to NJC1 on whom was never said anything wrong and - belive me or not - is the only one respected by his ennemies.

Ack3rl3y

it is funny to see how you try to deceive facts.
That was the best for the "alpha" group I could do at that time as their former leader, given that, which I found later on was not very correct, EGO was supposed to be a solid tribe and had an end game merging agreement with zips.

The best you could do was save you and a few others while dumping the rest in the inactive EGO. Claim you didn't know, claim it otherwise, I couldn't care less - lie to me if you want, we both know what happened. That is why Arko eventually left EGO back to SMOKE, he was fed up of where you shoved him. Which makes it all the more surprising he's still willing to trust you :icon_eek:.

Your picture of arko asking to join smoke is the true lie here, Smoke leadership bullied him to accept the invite, that's how things went.
pav_zps40f82f4d.png

Oh yes, look at him being bullied. Awful. It doesn't show him asking as he didn't ask me - but it's pretty clear from the conversation :icon_rolleyes:.

then please explain the community what kind of help and preparation was set for mande and arko for zips war.
pav2_zpse3667908.png

I talked to him in December about the possibility, I made him aware and gave him the chance to have what he wanted - the choice to not have to fight his friends. But I guess he sided with you and chose to do the opposite, which is fine - I don't begrudge him his choice. I'm disappointed in what he has done but whatever, it's a game, do as you please. But had he shown interest to stay and pledged his loyalty so to speak, he'd have been supported and setup just fine. Perhaps you already had him bought then, I don't know.

As for Mande? Mande posted all of about 5-10 posts during her time in SMOKE. Never got involved, never really did much. As such no, I didn't bother to contact Mande, I won't waste my time on those who won't put the effort in themselves.

DeletedUser103075

as I said before, you clearly miss the important things.

The first convo you posted proves nothing to your favor.

The facts that Pavel isn't a whiner and didn't complain to you personally of the indecent offers were proposed him by smoke doesn't prove that they didn't happen. He just put a good face to a bad play.

The fact that Mary\Mande is a bit shy is a good excuse to leave her too naked? she doesn't share front with only SGT Dao and me, but with many other Zippers that only thanks to Cinders' infinite patience didn't got ordered to attack her.

As I said, class a\b players get different treatment in smoke witch is fine, for you at least.

No more alphas now, we are reunited, finally, in a tribe where everything goes simply as it should. A tribe where everyone is playing fair, and where the duke and all tribe mates deal with each other equally, looked like an impossible thing to find in w66 but we found it and we are here to stay.

We are Zippers

DeletedUser

As I said, class a\b players get different treatment in smoke witch is fine, for you at least.

No more alphas now, we are reunited, finally, in a tribe where everything goes simply as it should. A tribe where everyone is playing fair, and where the duke and all tribe mates deal with each other equally, looked like an impossible thing to find in w66 but we found it and we are here to stay.

We are Zippers

hahahahahahahahaha, a perfect politician's speech :) hope guys in Zips feel in 9th heaven :)
and a side note, i remember wolf guy being accused of hanging with his 54s friends in plain sight and therefore all his actions were took as war motives (a few pages behind...).
ones are more equal than others as i can see......

This world is far from over, unigraf.

yup, you're prob correct.....tho nothing upset more people than "non war" actions :)

betrayal, lying, manipulating are more than 90% of reasons for people are quitting in that stage of game.
i didnt read anything such about Auphan for now.....and please excuse me if im wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105025

Auphan haven't done anything to anyone, yet they always get hate.

Ack3rl3y

as I said before, you clearly miss the important things.

The first convo you posted proves nothing to your favor.

The facts that Pavel isn't a whiner and didn't complain to you personally of the indecent offers were proposed him by smoke doesn't prove that they didn't happen. He just put a good face to a bad play.

The fact that Mary\Mande is a bit shy is a good excuse to leave her too naked? she doesn't share front with only SGT Dao and me, but with many other Zippers that only thanks to Cinders' infinite patience didn't got ordered to attack her.

We are Zippers

The first pic shows that I had heard that Arko was asking to rejoin. He didn't say "I'm being forced to join".. as I said, it's the best I can do as I wasn't the one he asked to join. But if you aren't so biased it's pretty clear that we didn't bully him into it and that he had asked to come back due to what you threw him into. Again, you won't believe that as it doesn't fit your agenda.

Way to twist my words on Mande. Had she ever got involved or ever put in even half an effort she'd have been just fine and dandy. But she did nothing. At all. Even when bleeding villages to EGO way back she didn't do as asked (many times - a few by me) in terms of getting support lists up, telling us where we can help. She just sat there silent as per usual. A bad recruit in my eyes especially at the rate she was losing villages to us before she left EGO. Sorry, that's just the truth in my eyes. All the same. If you are a silent number in a tribe and don't get involved I call you stupid if you expect to get treated any different than you are giving :icon_rolleyes:. I'm glad you and your alpha's are back together - as I said to Arko, I didn't want to put him in a tough spot. But your silly lies and P&P are tiring.

Well, duh, you joined EGO while I was quasi-inactive. I'm the life of the party.

I've had the pleasure of your company since - but I didn't have to sit around in a dead tribe to get it :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

I've had the pleasure of your company since - but I didn't have to sit around in a dead tribe to get it :icon_razz:.

Get these 4 (or more) bonfires off smoke's frontline with me and you can have some more of my company :lol:

darkaniken2

Don't have much respect for people who run from fights anyway, which is what arko and mande have done twice now.

So kinda have to agree with SMOKE here, shitty move on arko and mande's part. And to be fair, ZIPS as well, since they've recruited people who have now twice abandoned their tribes in a time of war.

Ack3rl3y

Get these 4 (or more) bonfires off smoke's frontline with me and you can have some more of my company :lol:

What, and deprive you of what you love doing best - clearing stacks? I'd not do that to you :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Oh so much to read and talk about here and since this is the externals where everything is said as one thing and actually means another or where everyone is trying to save face left right and center I wont waste my breath with some people here... but there is a few posts i'd like to talk about the first:

Don't have much respect for people who run from fights anyway, which is what arko and mande have done twice now.

So kinda have to agree with SMOKE here, shitty move on arko and mande's part. And to be fair, ZIPS as well, since they've recruited people who have now twice abandoned their tribes in a time of war.

Well Dark throughout my suitup and smoke time's i rarely agree with your opinion and posts truthfully, on this occasion though i have to say this sum's up my view on the alphas in a nutshell and is probably the best post this thread has as of yet. Really I think Matty provides and proves it all regardless to what Marco is spewing about the place, Arko -and i presume the rest since i was never part of the discussions regarding the moves- were giving smoke invites in good faith and were never bullied or given less treatment than others. They were pre-warned about possible trouble with Zips and if they had a problem with that then they should of left THEN when we were not at war and when relations were not as they are atm now they are just cowards in my eyes.

SMOKE guys do a mass delete and let them have the world :)
In meantime your opponents should ask ALL remaining tribes to attack you :)
It will be a world to remember !

Well your posts up till here have been okay at least with some decent posts... We aint going to mass delete we will win this war or be rimmed trying only time will tell.

Also Njc those pally's don't have bonfires we forgot to equip them just attack and see? though i do believe Bonfire's are stacking but surely that depends what your definition of the word is for me its using large quantity's of Defensive units as support to defend against multiple nukes that are potentially coming, or are coming. Since Bonfire's turn cats into great defenders i would conclude that using them is a form of stacking but that's just my imo.