Bad Diplomacy 101

DeletedUser108074

Statiscally speaking, 9 out of 10 people enjoy a gang bang.

DeletedUser105025

SMOKE cannot be compared to a statistic. Oh wait..

0df6cf76d89c4d58d496b903ce752d6e.png

DeletedUser

SMOKE cannot be compared to a statistic. Oh wait..

0df6cf76d89c4d58d496b903ce752d6e.png

well....since most of this stats are produced by Zips.....and against a handfull of ennemies.....it looks pretty bad for the Monstrous Coalition....:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not a 100% sure on the winning conditions did a very quick search through the forums and couldn't see them but im sure we have plenty of time to turn that 60% around :icon_razz:

http://en66.tribalwars.net/stat.php?mode=settings

"Victory requirements After 180 days, one tribe must hold at least 60% of the villages."

this world wont end by war achivemets.......only by merituous players merging in one tribe

DeletedUser114513

well....since most of this stats are produced by Zips.....and against a handfull of ennemies.....it looks pretty bad for the Monstrous Coalition....:)
Auphan is more busy with the Tashali remainings and hasn`t much of a border atm but they are taking what they have close at hand. ZIPS are grabbing KoC and |TheR| as well while pressuring SMOKE. The initial stage of this war doesn`t say much about neither side really, not even SMOKE.

http://en66.tribalwars.net/stat.php?mode=settings

"Victory requirements After 180 days, one tribe must hold at least 60% of the villages."

this world wont end by war achivemets.......only by merituous players merging in one tribe

No it won`t. You are assuming that without doing your research. Neither ZIPS or Auphan has been interested in that.

It is a good thing that there is exchanging of opinions and all that but posting not well thought stuff for it`s own sake out of boredom is worse than not having any posts at all. Trippleposting on top of it. Just let Adam do the trolling on his threads instead.

DeletedUser

No it won`t. You are assuming that without doing your research. Neither ZIPS or Auphan has been interested in that.

The above quote is regarding merging to get a 60% win.

You speak as you are an authority within the inner circle of auphan. So you are saying here and now, that Auphan has not considered Cinders offer to let the (actually very few) active members of auphan merge into Zips after they "dispatch" of Smoke together? And then commence eating dead weight contained within zip and auphan to get 30 members to the 60%?

I think i have shown myself to be fairly connected, and very open with information when the opposite is being spread as fact. If you saying the above has not be discussed, i would call you a liar, as i know better.

EDIT: feel free to openly dispute this as i am not threatening to post convos to call you out on it...I cant. I dont "out" ppl.

DeletedUser114513

It was stated earlier that Auphan wasn`t interested in a win by merging and my comment was based on that.
..auphan merge into Zips..
I don`t know which would be worse in that case; me being embarressed over being misstaken or Auphan proving Googly right regarding they (Auphan) wouldn`t win this world either.

DeletedUser105025

So you are saying here and now, that Auphan has not considered Cinders offer to let the (actually very few) active members of auphan merge into Zips after they "dispatch" of Smoke together? And then commence eating dead weight contained within zip and auphan to get 30 members to the 60%?

LOL..mies...so wrong.

DeletedUser

You speak as you are an authority within the inner circle of auphan. So you are saying here and now, that Auphan has not considered Cinders offer to let the (actually very few) active members of auphan merge into Zips after they "dispatch" of Smoke together? And then commence eating dead weight contained within zip and auphan to get 30 members to the 60%?

You speak as you are an authority within the inner circle of auphan. So you are saying that WE (Zips) have offered a merge of Auphan in to Zips?

Lets put this out there now, we (Zips and Auphan) have an agreement for once smoke are gone and it is not that of merging.

DeletedUser

yay, let's fight to the death (by boredom).

you might be right NJC..... considering 288 k vills now, 60% is about 173 k vills :)
which means about 5.7k vills for every player in the winning tribe :).... will be finished pretty close to the next Olympics :)

and sorry , i made a mistake....was reffering at Zips merging into Auphan....

DeletedUser107839

A daily loss of 9 villages against 2,5 times bigger opponent who had the advantage to attack first isn't that. The ratio of conquers is comparable to the ratio of points.

DeletedUser

155313 total villages, 97606 of them barb vills

93,817 being 60% control of the world at this point in time.

zips has 15,645

auphan has 10,150

smoke has 11,937

ther has 2,527

tab has 3,267

Just counting their main tribes of course. Anyways, those are the actual numbers, unigraf, not sure why twstats says 288k since it doesn't appear to be the case.

aQWd5BM.png

DeletedUser108070

i know right!?!?!

just ponder the thought of what happens if we actually coordinate?

DeletedUser

155313 total villages, 97606 of them barb vills

93,817 being 60% control of the world at this point in time.

zips has 15,645

auphan has 10,150

smoke has 11,937

ther has 2,527

tab has 3,267

Just counting their main tribes of course. Anyways, those are the actual numbers, unigraf, not sure why twstats says 288k since it doesn't appear to be the case.

aQWd5BM.png

Player villages: 57.729
http://en66.tribalwars.net/stat.php

60% winning condition is on PLAYER owned villes.

So at current , that would be: 34638

now what happens if i have smoke delete? World over.

DeletedUser

Wowowowoooo....look at wolfy rocking the stats, like a boss.A worthy players, a pro indeed, i dought if any other player in this world could handle this,except njc ofc.

DeletedUser

Player villages: 57.729
http://en66.tribalwars.net/stat.php

60% winning condition is on PLAYER owned villes.

So at current , that would be: 34638

now what happens if i have smoke delete? World over.

i did it that way before editting it, but looked up at the win condition posted above:

so switched it back to 60% total

DeletedUser

i did it that way before editting it, but looked up at the win condition posted above:

so switched it back to 60% total

i had the same question; total v player owned...... so when i started getting the zip/auphan merge to win intel, i submitted a ticket to have it clarified. They told me it was 60% of player owned.

DeletedUser

ah, that's how i thought it was... never cared enough to check... the real fun lies in going solo to take on the winning tribe at the end anyways :lol: