Khan vs RoyalE (Real)

rodelxxz

Be a little more polite please. No need to throw out such sentences on the externals or anywhere else, no matter what situation. :icon_neutral:

Lol, What's your point so you're a nice guy? Please how can it be offending. It's a catch phrase that has no deeper meaning. ---

Lara being a troll is what's offending.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lol, What's your point so you're a nice guy? Please how can it be offending. It's a catch phrase that has no deeper meaning. ---

Lara being a troll is what's offending.

I interpreted it that way (to be offending that it is). Doesn't mean that you actually were trying to offend him, but it looked like that from my perspective. LifeGoesOn was trying to lead a discussion and coming up with some excuse/reason for why he thinks the actions taken against him weren't right. You say "go to hell", which sounds as if you were saying "I don't give a **** about you and your thoughts no matter if you are right or wrong", which in my ears is a bit offending. Althought, please note, I'm not putting words in your mouth, just sharing my point of veiw of how I did interpret that "catch phrase" written by you.
Add a smiley next time, makes it all seem more innocent... :icon_redface:

*EDIT* - Trolls add some spice to serious conversations. Spices come in different flavours and different amounts, some can taste like heaven and others like hell. Everyone has different tastes thought, so the added spice can be good or bad depending on on the people eating the food. :)

What if you confronted Bill O'reilly? I think sentences like "Go to hell" are very needed in such a situation.

I'm sure there is another way of giving the same message without sounding so evil... :icon_idea:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42044

I interpreted it that way (to be offending that it is). Doesn't mean that you actually were trying to offend him, but it looked like that from my perspective. LifeGoesOn was trying to lead a discussion and coming up with some excuse/reason for why he thinks the actions taken against him weren't right. You say "go to hell", which sounds as if you were saying "I don't give a **** about you and your thoughts no matter if you are right or wrong", which in my ears is a bit offending.

Well to be honest LifgoesOn first called our reasons “bulshits“. Any serios discussing have no point after it. Considering it im sure we can understand Rodelex reaction after it.

DeletedUser

Well to be honest LifgoesOn first called our reasons “bulshits“. Any serios discussing have no point after it. Considering it im sure we can understand Rodelex reaction after it.

I went back in the thread to check it out. LifeGoesOn called your reasons "bullshit" because they weren't fully speaking the truth according to him. He wrote some facts which were supposed to prove that what you wrote before him was false and after that made the statement of it being "bullshit" in the same post due to the facts that he wrote before it. For me it felt more like he wanted you to confess about the truth (what he thinks is the truth), rather than marking all your words "invalid and meaningless" in the conversation. That's why he wrote some facts first. :icon_idea:

Either way, I don't have my mind 100% into what's been going on between you and I have no idea who is right and wrong at the moment. Feel free to continue the conversation if you want, but both sides need to provide some more proof and stuff if this is supposed to go anywhere. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser42044

I went back in the thread to check it out. LifeGoesOn called your reasons "bullshit" because they weren't fully speaking the truth according to him. He wrote some facts which were supposed to prove that what you wrote before him was false and after that made the statement of it being "bullshit" in the same post due to the facts that he wrote before it. For me it felt more like he wanted you to confess about the truth (what he thinks is the truth), rather than marking all your words "invalid and meaningless" in the conversation. That's why he wrote some facts first. :icon_idea:

Either way, I don't have my mind 100% into what's been going on between you and I have no idea who is right and wrong at the moment. Feel free to continue the conversation if you want, but both sides need to provide some more proof and stuff if this is supposed to go anywhere. :icon_rolleyes:

What facts ? Tswstats link? It only shows that Royale respected given word from date we gave it. If someone missunderstanding our passive behavior to him like weakness it is not our fault. He made a bad decision by hitting us from the back and he does not take responisibilty for it. Once he start to make real proovs for his claims from discussing earlier lets say about varius Royale/Southt members that taking his side i would make effort to post here proofs for mine statments. Otherwise i dont see reason why bother and indeed he can go the hell with his lies.

DeletedUser

What facts ? Tswstats link? It only shows that Royale respected given word from date we gave it. If someone missunderstanding our passive behavior to him like weakness it is not our fault. He made a bad decision by hitting us from the back and he does not take responisibilty for it. Once he start to make real proovs for his claims from discussing earlier lets say about varius Royale/Southt members that taking his side i would make effort to post here proofs for mine statments. Otherwise i dont see reason why bother and indeed he can go the hell with his lies.

Like I said, I don't have my mind 100% into what's going on and I don't know who is right/wrong. I won't "dive" into that discussion either. I was just talking about "the way" you guys talk to each other how I interpreted some words that were spoken. Oh well, I will just leave you guys alone and sit back and watch from my little corner... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser42044

Like I said, I don't have my mind 100% into what's going on and I don't know who is right/wrong. I won't "dive" into that discussion either. I was just talking about "the way" you guys talk to each other how I interpreted some words that were spoken. Oh well, I will just leave you guys alone and sit back and watch from my little corner... :icon_redface:

I understand your point. However i think its fair to mention both sides for using unpropriate words not just one. If you saying that multiply using of "bullshit" words without any aditional real proof in order to denied mine words could be constructive in any discussion i have to disagree with you.

@LifeGoesOn
Its actually sad when someone loose two good accounts (h3rlihy and idontfake) for 6-7 easy villages you/your coplayer was tempted to noble from our back and not taking already arranged responisbility for it later on. Unlike you other GOTR members around you were back then mostly in regular contact with me, some of them are fully trusted members of Royale now. Other your option could be joining Venus as you have lot of protectors there. In any case everything would be better option then to become our war target. Now you can only cry on forum and "bulhsiting" us, as we taking your "easy" villages :)

Bye

DeletedUser

So just ignore that quote of your own tribe disagreeing with you then... It's amazing, somebody disagreed with you, let's make up stories about stuff they did and then kick them!

There is a reason I was never in regular contact with you, that's because I cannot stand the bullshit that comes out of your mouth.

DeletedUser

No point in arguing with arrogant, self righteous and egotistical people.

Everyone knows kuljanics is a untrusted stubborn who is greedy, unreasonable and unjust.

He writes and writes for hours to prove he is right or to disprove everything you say to get what he wants.

Royale is alive because of the fear of kicking and internalling. People who rather survive say yes to kuljanics's requests. Royale players are waiting for a decent enemy to get closer to them so they can leave.

Royale is alive because of kuljanics's lickspittles who hail his things. They create a perception that kuljanics is a good leader bla bla bla. They like his posts and they vouch for him to be first on the list of internals.

When W2V take a couple of players to their side, royale players will eat kuljani with pleasure.

Of course it will not be a surprise if some people say I'm wrong and Royale is a great bla bla.

You get the point.

DeletedUser

Ah good :)

Another post by a RoyalE member hating on Khan and talking up Kuljuni.

Thanks, we needed one of those.

DeletedUser

No point in arguing with arrogant, self righteous and egotistical people.

Everyone knows kuljanics is a untrusted stubborn who is greedy, unreasonable and unjust.

He writes and writes for hours to prove he is right or to disprove everything you say to get what he wants.

Royale is alive because of the fear of kicking and internalling. People who rather survive say yes to kuljanics's requests. Royale players are waiting for a decent enemy to get closer to them so they can leave.

Royale is alive because of kuljanics's lickspittles who hail his things. They create a perception that kuljanics is a good leader bla bla bla. They like his posts and they vouch for him to be first on the list of internals.

When W2V take a couple of players to their side, royale players will eat kuljani with pleasure.

Of course it will not be a surprise if some people say I'm wrong and Royale is a great bla bla.

You get the point.

Actually who would trust you fake alias? You have some proof about W2V planing to recruit Royale members? I doubt it. W2V is not Khan to desperate trying to recruit players from other serious tribes around. They are not Khan to mass mail other tribe members to leave their tribe and join them or make another puppet tribes to them. They are not Khan to trying to spread disinformation's in order to get upper hand or to ruin other tribes relations to each other. That is standard Khan policy. And that why i assume your from Khan.

About 60% of Royale are winners from previews world that follow Kuljanics to w71. Other 30% are highly trusted members with privileges to hidden forum for example. Remaining 10% are probably here with us as we have policy "Let them hate us as long as they fear us" and also "Let them fear us as long as they obey us". Policy of Roman Emperors that make their country great. It also make Royale great tribe that working as one.

So your already restarted by Royale or just failed to spread around their territory so you are so pissed off on their iron discipline there ? Haters to kuljanics are common on externals as he is not to be screwing around. Lot of good tribes broke their teeth on us under his leadership, as they cant do shit to us in game, crying on externals is only option to them. We are used on it.

So feel free to cry a bit more. Its well known:

Behind the good horse, there is always going to be a lot of dust

Your saying everyone knows his stubborn ,untrusted , greedy and later on that some peoples are think his great. Can you stop denied youself in just few sentences?

DeletedUser

I have not been crying, you confuse my smiling faces with crying?

I am enjoying myself as much as you can playing tribalwars.

DeletedUser

Wasn't thinking about writing anymore and just watch and read, but oh well...

To start with, I still get bad vibes from reading some posts, clearly people need to rephrase their sentences a bit and learn to talk in a more respectful manner. Many people here aren't even small kids anymore, so re-think before you press the "submit reply" button next time. And for the love of god, don't create new forum accounts to go and hate on others... :icon_idea:

Actually who would trust you fake alias? You have some proof about W2V planing to recruit Royale members? I doubt it. W2V is not Khan to desperate trying to recruit players from other serious tribes around. They are not Khan to mass mail other tribe members to leave their tribe and join them or make another puppet tribes to them. They are not Khan to trying to spread disinformation's in order to get upper hand or to ruin other tribes relations to each other. That is standard Khan policy. And that why i assume your from Khan.

You guys recruited h3rlihy (LifeGoesOn?) from us (Khan which is a serious tribe, ehh). There will always be players jumping ships between serious tribes and it has probably happened to all the tribes on W71. Wouldn't make a statement about another tribe being more desperate than others to recruit players from serious tribes, because I believe Khan isn't. To my knowledge, many of the players that have joined Khan from other tribes are old friends to the core players in Khan. :icon_idea:
We had 1 occasion on which a mass mail was sent out to RoyalE (and I guess it was probably more of a test to see how the morale was/for lulz according to what I remember after learning about this myself) and it can be seen in rodelz signature. I'm not saying that I am proud of it, but oh well... we have also gotten similar mails in our tribe from others earlier. A simple mail doesn't hurt a serious tribe one bit thought, just creates a few smiles among the people reading it. But yeah, I admit this dirty little thing that was done by a player in Khan and I feel the shame. :icon_redface:
If tribes which we have a relation to are considered a puppet tribe, then RoyalE is our puppet tribe just as much as our sister/academy tribe Khan! at the moment. :icon_rolleyes:
I don't know where you got that last part from. When, where and how did Khan spread disinformation and destroy other tribes relationships? Give me names of the tribes and proof. :icon_confused:
From my point of veiw it's strange to call it standard Khan policy when most of what you wrote is just accusations and obvious exaggerations where you name as many dirty things one can do that comes to your mind. :icon_neutral:
And why is your first thought that it's someone from Khan who made an account just to bad-talk the leader of RoyalE?? Wouldn't LifeGoesOn himself or a friend of him be more of a first thought when it comes to that since it's him and you guys from RoyalE who are fighting and not Khan??? The only connection Khan has to this is that RoyalE recruited h3rlihy from us and we got him from GOTR (spelled it right?) before that. Thought, don't see how that connection has anything to do with the fight between LifeGoesOn/h3rlihy and RoyalE. :icon_idea::icon_rolleyes:

Apart from all the bashing and hating on Khan, I agree on W2V being one of the more honest and fair and square tribes on W71 that mostly treat others with respect. :)
I guess that's why a few players think they deserve to win the world. Not that the world has given up yet thought. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Wasn't thinking about writing anymore and just watch and read, but oh well...

You guys recruited h3rlihy (LifeGoesOn?) from us (Khan which is a serious tribe, ehh). There will always be players jumping ships between serious tribes and it has probably happened to all the tribes on W71. Wouldn't make a statement about another tribe being more desperate than others to recruit players from serious tribes, because I believe Khan isn't. To my knowledge, many of the players that have joined Khan from other tribes are old friends to the core players in Khan. :icon_idea:

Recruiting from enemy tribes is one thing - it does not change the thing, recruiting from other strong tribes you are not in war is different and its not something serious tribe would do. It would just create you one more strong enemy.

Khan recruitment from Royale is reason why this war started at first place. Mass mailing enemies about leaving enemy tribe and making some puppet tribe that would obey your commands is also not serious strategy. Its dirty strategy that shows more about Khan then Royale. Maybe some other little tribes did same to you, but that does not making it right. Dirty strategy stays dirty strategy. And Royale would never be Khan puppet tribe.

Well you better read mine post again. I said i assume that fake alias is from Khan or someone restarted from Royale. Thats only players i can think of that hate us enough to make such post. If i am wrong i will apology but probably we would never know.

Taking sides to players that make post full of hates toward Royale is also something we expected from Khan members. After all you criticizing rodelex for unappropriated words not mentioning other players unappropriated posts he refrain to/later making excuses for his words. You asking about proof for mine statements, but you did not asked for proof about statements from post i refrained it even its also full of accusations. Everyone who speak against Royale according to you have full right to do so even without proof ? Its just shows mine point that Khan members are expected to take side to anyone that criticizing Royale be it right or wrong.