where do you get this kind of image?

DeletedUser

aBKEz0x_460s.jpg

DeletedUser

Because not everyone is going to care for the large highway interchange[spoil]
7SnyRLv.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Each highway has to branch into five different directions. Ignoring the fact that the number of lanes is a little odd in places, I think this is the most resource efficient method.

Oh, and the part where it goes
||||
||||
||||
the | | could be shorter not that it would reduce any of the criss cross.

Asylum Escapee

assuming there would be a reason to have a 3 road interchange, I suppose it would work ok aside from massive confusion and delays. People cant even figure out a simple traffic circle, no way this would fly.

DeletedUser59586

Ok have some tumblr animals because that is a fan favourite yes

tumblr_mxaqszX7du1qicprzo1_400.gif

tumblr_mxaqszX7du1qicprzo3_250.gif

tumblr_mxaqszX7du1qicprzo7_400.gif

tumblr_mutgd07dcB1swbziwo1_400.gif

tumblr_mutgd07dcB1swbziwo2_400.gif

tumblr_mutgd07dcB1swbziwo4_400.gif

tumblr_mutgd07dcB1swbziwo5_400.gif

tumblr_mutgd07dcB1swbziwo6_400.gif

tumblr_mutgd07dcB1swbziwo9_400.gif

I'd post more but there's so many multi-gif posts n stuff that this would probably spiral out of hand really quickly even assuming the formatting wouldn't get screwed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow. 35000 Replies. People arguing. People laughing. I found this thread by chance.

A mere mistake, nothing more.
I almost clicked out of the window, when I couldn't find what I was looking for.

But then, like magic, I saw the begining date.
I thought to myself, how tragic, it must already be too late.

But I scrolled through the pages, not knowing what I would find,
I came upon a thousand people, some hateful, others kind.

It was a mystical journey! One transcending years of time!
I was filled with a sense of yearning, to read through all of this slime.

Most of it was garbage, but there were those moments too,
where the magic that happens in this thread, just pops out of the blue.
What I'm trying to say here, is that I love all of yoooooooooou,
for going on a journey... and letting me follow through.

A shitty little poem I wrote because of how much I love what I've found. You guys are amazing! I found this thread by accident, and never thought that it would still be going on, I thought it would have passed away by now, a remnant of ancient (2008) internet. But no! This random thread, started by some guy who didn't know what a demo pic was, started a beautiful thread ful of people and love and life! I truly am crying because of how this thread has lived on to 2014!!!!! HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. I've never even played this weird game.. I had to sign up just to post this message. Idk what to say really. But, please, don't let this thread die. And to everyone who has contributed, I love you from the bottom of my heart.

DeletedUser

tbh this thread was the pinnacle of TWOT. A shining beacon in the dark.

The thread this forum deserved.

DeletedUser

I have to disagree.
This thread is like an epiphany, it's simply the epitome of internet infamy, condensed from its infancy to virtually guarantee a skeleton key to take me back to 2003 and leave me be to wonder and see where this thread has blissfully taken the ability of accolades of accomplices to cleverly hold alive a woven activity of simplicity. Really, I love the information spree this destiny has put upon itself to deliver me to clarity. I disencouragingly praise the inconscistency, it makes me feel like an escapee from this toxicity of the web, and it brings me back to a time of humor and fun. A time of joy.

When will this thread end? I hope the answer always lays out of reach. I hope the answer is never. A relic from the past, it stumbles into my sense of sonder, awakening me and my life into noticing things I normally wouldn't. There are people who have years logged into this thread, and I love that. This thread is a diary, a referendum, a compilation, of utter shit. And that makes in the best thing I've happened to stumble upon in a decade. Thank you.

Thank you

DeletedUser

Just trying to keep this thread alive. I don't want it to die. I don't want these constructs of humor and garbage to be forgotten.

I want to remember.