Khan vs RoyalE (Real)

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LifeGoeson was Idontfake. who got riimed.

Hmm, idontfake was merging into h3rhily. Just because you may've taken a few off an account that was being gifted away...doesn't mean he got rimmed. If/when h3rhily does get to 0 points, then yes, he would be rimmed.

rodelxxz

@Defender
Just look at my Signature you will see one of Khan's epic Recruitment or whatever Voodoo it is :D
And Duhh. You got Ser Anderson and Naban2 (Got Rimmed) Lol, and Teddyboy on yours as they we're insiders to RoyalE to begin with. You better look at where your tribe is. -__-.

Last edited:

DeletedUser42044

Merging after we OP him and make him quit on IDF account wile he was still in Khan. Merge from almost dead account that mass loosing villages to us, to account that is gonna join us was actually run away strategy for both of them. Honestly i was probably crossed over as i never told they gonna merge, i was told IDF just giving villages to h3rlihy. And i kindly accept it and stoped OP on IDF. If i knew i would never give green light for it as i had bad experience with owner of IDF account.

h3rlihy on 24.02. at 15:40
We only care for 1 other player in our tribe and thats IDontFake who we internal atm, guess we will need a few more days to catch their villages then we can come over or?

I dont mind warring them.

-Daniel

rodelxxz

Hmm, idontfake was merging into h3rhily. Just because you may've taken a few off an account that was being gifted away...doesn't mean he got rimmed. If/when h3rhily does get to 0 points, then yes, he would be rimmed.
He had no troops left and remaining villages was 80-90% Catted. Just last resort for a coward player to merge with Herlihy to jump on another account.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Recruiting from enemy tribes is one thing - it does not change the thing, recruiting from other strong tribes you are not in war is different and its not something serious tribe would do. It would just create you one more strong enemy.

I think recruiting from an enemy tribe is worse than recruiting from a neutral tribe. Reason being that recruiting from an enemy tribe shows that you might have had a spy in the tribe all the time and might even point to other dirty tricks that could have been utalized during the war. There might be people who have friends in another neutral tribe which they want to join, should that be considered an act of war? Not in my opinion. Of course you are free to have your own opinion on this matter, just shared mine and the reason for why i have it. :)

Khan recruitment from Royale is reason why this war started at first place. Mass mailing enemies about leaving enemy tribe and making some puppet tribe that would obey your commands is also not serious strategy. Its dirty strategy that shows more about Khan then Royale. Maybe some other little tribes did same to you, but that does not making it right. Dirty strategy stays dirty strategy. And Royale would never be Khan puppet tribe.

Once again, recruitment isn't an act of war imo. But oh well, I wasn't very active during the war and politics isn't my thing, so never asked for details on why the war started. :icon_rolleyes:
You are mentioning the same things "dirty" again, but haven't given any names or anything. Also, the mail thing has already been admitted, we do feel bad about it. :icon_redface:
And yes, I agree, doing the same mistakes that others have done isn't the right way to go. :icon_idea:

Well you better read mine post again. I said i assume that fake alias is from Khan or someone restarted from Royale. Thats only players i can think of that hate us enough to make such post. If i am wrong i will apology but probably we would never know.

I know, don't have to re-read your post. Beside us being enemies, I don't know why Khan should be hating RoyalE so much? There are no personal grudges being held between players in our tribes that I know of. LifeGoesOn clearly shows what he thinks about you thought and he made the statements earlier about other RoyalE players who don't like Kuljani, so I thought that the first person who would come to mind would be him himself or a friend of him. But your first thought was Khan, which I thought was strange because of the facts found in LifeGoesOn posts in the thread.
Anyway, seems like it was IDontFake according to rumors. A player who got dismissed after the war between Khan and RoyalE ended. He was a friend of LifeGoesOn/h3rlihy it seems and both of them were in GOTR before joining Khan where they stayed only a few days. So I guess we both were partly right on this one if rumors are true, althought he wasn't in Khan anymore when he wrote the post. :icon_rolleyes:

Taking sides to players that make post full of hates toward Royale is also something we expected from Khan members. After all you criticizing rodelex for unappropriated words not mentioning other players unappropriated posts he refrain to/later making excuses for his words. You asking about proof for mine statements, but you did not asked for proof about statements from post i refrained it even its also full of accusations. Everyone who speak against Royale according to you have full right to do so even without proof ? Its just shows mine point that Khan members are expected to take side to anyone that criticizing Royale be it right or wrong.

I never took his side in the discussions about the problems at hand ingame. I clearly stated that I only was talking about the way people speak in this thread from the beginning and how I interpreted 2 different posts just to make that clear. In my post after that I wrote that "people" (includes sedir/LifeGoesOn) gives me bad vibes when I read their posts and that they need to re-think stuff before posting. I also wrote that people shouldn't make accounts to hate on others, which (if you think about it for a second) clearly was pointing towards sedir who made his account just to hate on RoyalE. :icon_neutral:
About the proof and accusations part. I didn't really get what you meant with that. Would like you to elaborate on it before I can comment on that please.

@Defender
Just look at my Signature you will see one of Khan's epic Recruitment or whatever Voodoo it is :D
And Duhh. You got Ser Anderson and Naban2 (Got Rimmed) Lol, and Teddyboy on yours as they we're insiders to RoyalE to begin with. You better look at where your tribe is. -__-.

...and it can be seen in rodelz signature.

Yeah, already mentioned that. Might wanna go back and read my last post. Sorry if I write too much thought, guess it's easy to miss some parts because of that. :)

Teddyboy joined RoyalE back in December last year (check TWstats) and back then there wasn't even a thought on our tribes becoming enemies. Teddyboy is an old friend to some core players in Khan also. So it's not like he was "planted" into RoyalE or something. He just happened to be in the wrong tribe at the wrong time and there shouldn't be anything strange about him joining some old friends and his position on the map made it even easier to make that decision. :)
I can't speak for the other 2 as I don't know their story thought. :icon_rolleyes:
RoyalE recruited Takeshi Sendou and A Tab Called Bryan from Khan. Also, h3rlihy which you probably regret now. So we both had our share of cookies taken. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

We regret nothing. An account is an account, if one insignificant account gets rimmed, it often gives a chance to shed light on a larger picture, which would effect the world more than it would effect the player who got rimmed.

Not sure what 'rumors' have been around IDontFake, but I assure you nothing sinister took place on that account :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I think recruiting from an enemy tribe is worse than recruiting from a neutral tribe. Reason being that recruiting from an enemy tribe shows that you might have had a spy in the tribe all the time and might even point to other dirty tricks that could have been utalized during the war.

For any serious tribe recruiting without tribe leader approval is act of war. Khan had lot of spies in Royale, recruiting 2-3 their accounts that were in khan for just few days is not big risk for Royale. As long they obey us they can spy as much they want. As long we don't find out about. Then we need to restart them just for principle.

There might be people who have friends in another neutral tribe which they want to join, should that be considered an act of war? Not in my opinion. Of course you are free to have your own opinion on this matter, just shared mine and the reason for why i have it. :)

Tribe that allow their members to deflect them without their proper reaction would not last long. For instance W2V did not allow their members to leave them unpunished. Contra did. Difference now is obvious.

Once again, recruitment isn't an act of war imo. But oh well, I wasn't very active during the war and politics isn't my thing, so never asked for details on why the war started. :icon_rolleyes:

Even Khan recruited from Royale we tried to fix this out. NAP was offered if that person stop with attacks on us and give us back easy village he nobled from us. Reaction of Khan leader was that we need to be quite in order to not piss him off. Attacks on Royale continued. If you expected us to stay quite after that then your really funny guy. We OPed that person and rimed him. And we had full right to do so.

You are mentioning the same things "dirty" again, but haven't given any names or anything. Also, the mail thing has already been admitted, we do feel bad about it. :icon_redface:
And yes, I agree, doing the same mistakes that others have done isn't the right way to go. :icon_idea:

Im glad we agreed on something.
If mass propaganda mails from Khan leader is not enough you have always other proves about dirty strategy. Leaving their own tribe to hit them as they warring other tribes, using traitors and spies for defensive purpose against their own tribe (admitted by some ex khan members), recruiting neutral players in order to hit Royale/Contra from back (dozen of them including ones recruited in Khan!), taking deflectors account sit and mass mail Royale member in his name about how Kulajnics is unjust and how he refused to help him against Khan etc. Someone could say in war everything is acceptable. I saying otherwise. Honor you can loose only once.

There are no personal grudges being held between players in our tribes that I know of.

There is personal agenda between our leaders. Thats more then enough i think. I don't think your leader like us very much. And lot of Khan members follow him in that one i am sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Both as bad as each other, only difference being Khan does not kick and noble there own members.

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score

Still merge or not he was to be rimmed. so ?

rodelxxz

Both as bad as each other, only difference being Khan does not kick and noble there own members.

Are you actually saying this? Lol, so what should we do just let him roam free? Is that it how Funny it is. DEAL WITH IT! Cry Baby.

roman01

The war isn't even in play from what I've seen on TW stats so this thread is really rather pointless at the moment lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11521651

Speaking of pointless.... Roman, I made the wrong decision and then you died in GTA4...Sorry man.....

DeletedUser

Sorry for late reply Campo... :icon_redface:

For any serious tribe recruiting without tribe leader approval is act of war. Khan had lot of spies in Royale, recruiting 2-3 their accounts that were in khan for just few days is not big risk for Royale. As long they obey us they can spy as much they want. As long we don't find out about. Then we need to restart them just for principle.

If a player wants to leave for another tribe, then maybe that player wasn't meant to be in your tribe from the beginning. Wouldn't you be happy if you lost players who might have bad loyalty to your tribe at a time when your tribe and the other is neutral? Makes it easier to plan things in the future. A player leaving in the middle of a war could destroy planned OPs, cause disorder and lower morale among remaining players and could lead to a bunch of D villages having to re-position which might take several hours/days and creates openings for the enemy to OP you at the same time. So, recruiting during war is worse than during neutral/peace time in that perspective.
Believe it or not, small and inactive me is part of the tribe council in Khan. I never heard the word spy or about info about defensless villages, etc.. coming from unknown sources. Only thing I knew was that no one was allowed to attack Teddy because he was neutral and a friend of some players. But if someone has admitted something, then well... nevermind me not knowing much about what's going around in this world. :icon_rolleyes:
So you are afaraid of recruiting a spy when you recruit from Khan? :icon_neutral:

Tribe that allow their members to deflect them without their proper reaction would not last long. For instance W2V did not allow their members to leave them unpunished. Contra did. Difference now is obvious.

The example i was talking about was if the player in question was and old friend/irl friend of someone in the other tribe. Of course leaving without reason isn't right. Every situation is unique and every decision about "taking care of" a player who joins another tribe has to be decided on individually, taking all things about he player, reason for leaving and the stance towards the other tribe and future plans into consideration.
I don't know how W2V handled their players who left, etc.. as you already might have figured out, I don't know much about what's going on in this world, lol... :lol:
But I do know that Contra got split up due to different players choices to leave and some ending up to fight each other etc. etc...

Even Khan recruited from Royale we tried to fix this out. NAP was offered if that person stop with attacks on us and give us back easy village he nobled from us. Reaction of Khan leader was that we need to be quite in order to not piss him off. Attacks on Royale continued. If you expected us to stay quite after that then your really funny guy. We OPed that person and rimed him. And we had full right to do so.

Well, thinking about the situation I guess we needed new targets, so an NAP probably wasn't very interesting? :icon_rolleyes:
As also mentioned, Khan and RoyalE leaders don't seem to be friends, so I guess that just contributed more towards the decision that was made. :icon_idea:
Of course we didn't know you would be a good fighting tribe either at that moment, which was why the war got into a stalemate kinda'. :icon_rolleyes:
And about the stay quite part... of course not! We expected a war to come (I guess? lol) and even if we didn't expect you to be as good as you were, we still expected some resistance. :icon_wink:

Im glad we agreed on something.
If mass propaganda mails from Khan leader is not enough you have always other proves about dirty strategy. Leaving their own tribe to hit them as they warring other tribes, using traitors and spies for defensive purpose against their own tribe (admitted by some ex khan members), recruiting neutral players in order to hit Royale/Contra from back (dozen of them including ones recruited in Khan!), taking deflectors account sit and mass mail Royale member in his name about how Kulajnics is unjust and how he refused to help him against Khan etc. Someone could say in war everything is acceptable. I saying otherwise. Honor you can loose only once.

Please explain the bold part, didn't quite get that. Did we invite a player from RoyalE during the war that attacked you? The players recruited joined us after the war got stopped. The only player recrutied during the war was Takeshi which RoyalE recruited, if I don't remember wrong?Then again, I wasn't active during the war as you know. :icon_confused:
Now for the italic part. Don't know how you are supposed to use spies against your own tribe?? Or did I misread that... anyway, names, names and names please. Just out of interest of course. :)
Just because we are at war, why shouldn't we be able to recruit neutral players? I mean, recruitment doesn't get stopped just because we go to war, I have never heard of such a thing. Either way, if we recruit a neutral player and he/she joins our tribe, then of course you can expect him/her to take part in the war. Don't see how that is dirty? :icon_neutral:
Hmmm, you sure this with the sit and mail stuff happened and not just a player experssing his/her thoughts on thier own? :icon_neutral:
I wonder how many players have lost their honour on this world already? Probably more than we know... :icon_cry:

There is personal agenda between our leaders. Thats more then enough i think. I don't think your leader like us very much. And lot of Khan members follow him in that one i am sure.

It's not good to have prejudices against a group of players, just because our leaders don't like each other that much. Does most of your players don't like Khan because your leader doesn't like our and perhapes our tribe? I don't think so. I have nothing against your tribe. I mean, hey... we are having a peaceful conversation on externals, can it get more friendly? :)

rodelxxz

Defender Yes, Our leaders dont like each other. and Because of that a war will again be expected unless we work something out but as of now it's more likely to be "Round 2" sure I wont be around for that I'm leaving game probably in a week from now been busy lately too. I can also say that Us RoyalE and You Khan we hate each other. <3 And that just makes our war better dont ya think?

Love lots dude. <3 hihi

DeletedUser

Lets hope for the most fun outcome rodelxxz. :icon_rolleyes:
I wish you the best irl if that's the case. :)
Haha, might be true... :icon_biggrin:

Lots of love to you too <3 :lol:

kül tigin

Our leaders dont like each other.

Does kuljani like anyone at all?
I dont have a feeling for him at all, I just think he is just overreacting everything.
This agresiveness will hurt him..

It's more likely to be "Round 2"

Who knows, only thor may..

I wont be around for that I'm leaving game probably in a week

Thanks for sharing the info tho, you re open hearted..

I can also say that Us RoyalE and You Khan we hate each other. <3 And that just makes our war better dont ya think?

Do you really hate that much :)
And if thats the case, you re right, that makes the war even better..

Deleted User - 11521651

Love is in the air :(
Nobody likes me :icon_cry:

This is funny to me because it's the only message Milos has ever posted. How sad... It's clearly a cry for help.

I like you Milos. Hang in there buddy. Things will get better.