Farming (LA) FA KeyPress

DeletedUser96026

Author
Crimsoni
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:cookieName="fakeypress";$.getScript('https://dl.dropbox.com/s/py6l062un5jiy2z/fakeypress.js');void(0);
Public?
Public
FA KeyPress by Crimsoni

77f9c888388da1209d0632f458e62f10.png

With FA KeyPress, you now have the ability to send farm runs by pressing assigned keys on the keyboard. By default, the farming keys are set to "a", "b", and "c", which click the A, B, and C buttons respectively. The default Skip key is "j", which allows you to skip the next farm. You can also skip to the next or previous village, but using the right or left keys respectively. FA KeyPress allows you to also designate assigned keys to the farming and skip keys; editing of the Previous and Next keys are not allowed (maybe v2.0). Only one single key is allowed to be designated. You can not use a combination of keys, such as Atl+A. You can edit a key by clicking the corresponding button on the Buttons row, and pressing a key on a keyboard. To change the key of the A button and assign the 'g' key, you would click the button itself, and press 'g' on the keyboard. I recommend sticking to the basic keys such as the alphabet.

Introduced with v1.7 was the option to include settings, such as the page loader and various filters. These are the most basic filters, and more filters will be introduced in v2.0.

Also in v2.0, the Master button will be enabled. A detailed description of the Master button will be created at a more appropriate date. Please enjoy.

I did not create this script, nor do I intend to take credit for this script. This script was developed by crimsoni, and I am posting this thread with his permission. If you have troubles with the script, you can contact him on Skype by adding "dislocated." (with the period).

Code:
javascript:cookieName="fakeypress";$.getScript('https://dl.dropbox.com/s/py6l062un5jiy2z/fakeypress.js');void(0);

Not convinced? Here's some reviews:

[spoil][3/25/2014 11:41:32 PM] cmjjj™: Farming with Cims script is SOOOOO easy now:)
[3/25/2014 11:41:49 PM] cmjjj™: takes seconds:)

[8:09:51 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: i highly suggest everyone do it
[8:09:53 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: not even have to click

[11:11:25 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: ugh i was just holding down c for keypress next thing i see
[11:11:31 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: a bunch of cs in the skype box

mar71n Mar 26, 17:25
dude, that script you gave is awesome!

mar71n Mar 26, 17:30
it's flawless, if you were a chick, I would propose right now. I and pingzy have tried it just today and it brought us back the joy to w73 :D

I'm so addicted to this stuff I can't farm without it. :icon_redface:
[/spoil]

Special Thanks
  • cheesasaurus
  • ntoombs19
    • Without the ability to learn from their code, much of this script would be nonexistent.
  • W73 Random
    • For beta testing the script before it's release, and the continuation of testing throughout its development.

i4i.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 1

DeletedUser96026

That would be illegal lonestar. I'm somewhat of a role model to the majority of posters in these forums, and breaking the rules would be devastating to my reputation. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Crim for Prime Minister or President for our Colonial friends:p HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:)

Serious its a fantastic script mate and the best thing is it isnt finished yet:)

DeletedUser108663

If you get the next village keys to work, this will be good.

DeletedUser96026

If you get the next village keys to work, this will be good.
Sorry that this script has failed you, m'lord.

EDIT: This should now be fixed. Happy farming...m'lord.

DeletedUser

the next village button still does not seem to be working for me
I use opera, and when I click on the right or left arrow, I see the revolving symbol, but nothing happens.
It's been on for like 4-5 mins out(just wanted to check if I leave out on longer, it'll take effect)

DeletedUser96026

v1.9 was released with a minor bug. Should be fixed now.

v1.9 includes improvements to the arrow keys. You will no longer have to run the script every time you change a village. Happy farming.

the next village button still does not seem to be working for me
I use opera, and when I click on the right or left arrow, I see the revolving symbol, but nothing happens.
It's been on for like 4-5 mins out(just wanted to check if I leave out on longer, it'll take effect)
Let us know if the problem is now solved.

DeletedUser

Na...
still just seeing the revolving insignia and the village is not shifting...
been on for 10 mins this time around :)

DeletedUser96026

This script was developed by crimsoni, and I am posting this thread with his permission. If you have troubles with the script, you can contact him on Skype by adding "dislocated." (with the period).
mihirm, add him on Skype and he will assist you.

EDIT: The problem should be fixed now.

DeletedUser108663

Would be cool if that settings box could automatically be hidden. On my page at 100% zoom, I cannot see any of the actual barbs, which makes it difficult to see what villages are already being farmed...

[SPOIL]
faproblem_zps17091fe1.png
[/SPOIL]

as you can see, it gets cut out before i get to see them..

DeletedUser96026

Thanks for your suggestion, I believe it will be implemented in v2.

You can also try scrolling down. :p