Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

Shayd has a defense mechanism when faced with criticism - bury his head in the sand and praise himself and his own tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am not sure why everyone else might put "accepting applications" for bashers on their profile. I do it to get an idea of peoples online times and just be friendly.... well for awhile lol. So I don't consider that a poor mark on anyone. Except to say they do not currently have one. Which sorta just proved your point about no bashers lol.

Deleted User - 4669627

@shahyd, as for IKEA being a family, that is completely inaccurate. Minion is a basher tribe. Our players have bashers, and obviously they are protected by said players in return for their service. If another member of IKEA attacked those bashers, people would be annoyed at each other. So, we have them all tucked up nicely into a tribe for easier markings.

Now, by your logic, having a basher is having a family. So I went through all the CODEX members that have bashers (on their profile, so it won't be a completely accurate number) and that number is 9! So, I guess CODEX has a family too, but wait, it gets better! The duke is accepting applications for bashers!

So, following your perfect logic, it seems IKEA is actually number one because they conquered the most villages this week. Woo!
Q. what is a family?

A. multiple tribes with the same leadership

ikea has a second tribe that does what you instruct them? smells like family.
codex has a second tribe that does what i instruct them? sorry, no, that is false.
in fact, there is not 1 tribe we have diplomacy with atm, let alone a family tribe

I'm not bashing him :) Though it probably did come across that way... I just couldn't understand his post very well. I'd love some clarification from him on it, particularly what he means by "false".
i mean simply "not true"

if you win the world by hugging, you have outhugged everybody
if you win the world by lying, you have outbackstabbed everybody
if you win the world by cheating, you have cheated everybody
if you win the world by mass-recruiting, you have outrecruited everybody

if you win the world while being honest, with limited recruitment and diplomacy, without cheating
then you have conquered the world

there are many tribes trying to win this world, i see 2 tribes trying to conquer it, a third has thrown in its hat

DeletedUser

Interesting opinion.

We only have the potential to become as good as Codex or ODA though :icon_confused:. I already thought Joker was better than both of those tribes though :icon_wink:. The East seems a lot scarier than the West this world. That's all I will say on the issue.

Those "family tribes" and "false tribes" put far more fear into me than CODEX or ODA do.

DeletedUser

if you win the world while being honest, with limited recruitment and diplomacy, without cheating

Whilst i agree with the basis of this point, i feel that it does discount a significant merit a tribe may have, such as if they have played very well, and then backstabbed an ally in the very later game to be able to get the world winning characteristic or whatever, i feel purely labelling that tribe as having "outbackstabbed everybody" is taking away the achievement of getting to that position in the first place

Deleted User - 4669627

random is the only tribe i have labeled as false so far :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Interesting opinion.

We only have the potential to become as good as Codex or ODA though :icon_confused:. I already thought Joker was better than both of those tribes though :icon_wink:. The East seems a lot scarier than the West this world. That's all I will say on the issue.

Those "family tribes" and "false tribes" put far more fear into me than CODEX or ODA do.

PS:

Joker's goal is simple:

[16:01:19] DA: by 2 months time
[16:01:29] DA: I want shahyd telling me that we are better than his tribe

DeletedUser

PS:

Joker's goal is simple:

[16:01:19] DA: by 2 months time
[16:01:29] DA: I want shahyd telling me that we are better than his tribe

I am unclear so for clearification Please awnser the following Questuins?

1) Do u beleive CODEX is better than JOKER?
2) What u think Hajis opinion regarding Joker is now?
3) Why u want 2 months time?

DeletedUser

I am unclear so for clearification Please awnser the following Questuins?

1) Do u beleive CODEX is better than JOKER?
2) What u think Hajis opinion regarding Joker is now?
3) Why u want 2 months time?

1. No.
2. See his post.
3. Because it is a number. If it happens sooner than that, then great. It is merely a goal.

King Matt II

Q. what is a family?

A. multiple tribes with the same leadership

Going by your definition, we aren't a family. I do not lead Minion or have any input in Minion. I lead IKEA, and that leadership is not shared with any other tribes, so thank you for clarifying we're not a family by your own definition! :)

DeletedUser

i mean simply "not true"

there are many tribes trying to win this world, i see 2 tribes trying to conquer it, a third has thrown in its hat

Awesome! Thanks for the clarification. Though I wouldn't necessarily write off tribes who employ these tactics (except cheating, never go that far), they all have their place :)

DeletedUser113394

This world will be just like other typical worlds, Hugging...W58 was fun.

DeletedUser

random is the only tribe i have labeled as false so far :icon_wink:

Yes and that's not even based on actual ingame considerations. You have us because me and devil make fun of you in your W73 chat.

sp.ag

[spoil]Forward Move Delete Export >>
Subject Wizard Emporium visited
Sent Apr 01, 2014 00:16:18

The Wizard bestows upon you a magical item: Manly hat
Oh my, a hat from a Wizard! As the hat rests its majestic brim upon your hands, you sense that it must have some magical power.

+200 profile manliness

You will be able to receive another hat today at 01:16.[/spoil]

Man points for Random (To make up for Devils lack of manly nature)

DeletedUser

11hO8Xm.png

DeletedUser20045

Looks like the WET Family now have 3 tribes in the top 10.

Deleted User - 4669627

Going by your definition, we aren't a family. I do not lead Minion or have any input in Minion. I lead IKEA, and that leadership is not shared with any other tribes, so thank you for clarifying we're not a family by your own definition! :)
fair enough, but there is this...

topktribes.png

Yes and that's not even based on actual ingame considerations. You have us because me and devil make fun of you in your W73 chat.
:icon_rolleyes:

1. you make fun of yourselves in the w73 chat, though it is amusing that you think it is you making fun of me
2. you being false has nothing to do with whether i like you
3. ignoring the admissions your players make in the chat, there are these considerations...

a. random has stated they have half a dozen agents planted in other tribes
b. there have been at least 3 threads posted by tribes bordering random about how random has screwed them over
c. you have repeatedly posted lies here in these forums

it is also funny how the false tribe is the one talking all the shit despite not even trying to compete with us, while those who actually do try to compete with us, maybe i have missed it, but i do not see them talking any shit

DeletedUser

Yo how many accounts have you hopped in this world so far ? 3 ? 4 ? 5 ?

And no, we have half a dozen agents planted in Codex alone.

The tribes who made threads about us, were unhappy that we wiped the floor with them. Just as we would with Codex if you had the intestinal fortitude to start North-East.