Infect vs Smoke

DeletedUser

I just recognize a good player when I see one. He fights hard for what he has.

I am not part of any fan club and luckily have never had to cross paths with Michael Wittman. :icon_eek:

Michael Wittman

I just recognize a good player when I see one. He fights hard for what he has.

I am not part of any fan club and luckily have never had to cross paths with Michael Wittman. :icon_eek:

thank you brother. yes i fight hard for what i have and it should be no other way. the first rule of fight club is that you dont not talk about about fight club :p

mrpointhore

I can't wait to run through Smoke so I can get my hands on Michael Wittman's villages.

Michael Wittman

haha i am waiting buddy :p i have no problem with infect because i have never dealt with them although you make good case for poor relations :p

mrpointhore

Updated Stats

Side 1:
Tribes: Infect
Side 2:
Tribes: Smoke
Players: WalisPuhuk, zaxxchen

Timeframe: 18/03/2014 00:00:00 to 07/04/2014 21:51:20

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,309
Side 2: 1,161
Difference: 148

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 432
Side 2: 10
Difference: 422

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 11,215,832
Side 2: 9,971,396
Difference: 1,244,436

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,013,883
Side 2: 93,286
Difference: 3,920,597

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Infect, IS
Side 2:
Tribes: Smoke, %Drugs
Players: WalisPuhuk, zaxxchen

Timeframe: 18/03/2014 00:00:00 to 07/04/2014 21:51:20

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,507
Side 2: 1,417
Difference: 90

chart

Side 1: 519
Side 2: 19
Difference: 500

chart

Side 1: 12,652,398
Side 2: 11,459,169
Difference: 1,193,229

chart

Side 1: 4,806,060
Side 2: 178,571
Difference: 4,627,489

chart

DeletedUser

I can't wait to run through Smoke so I can get my hands on Michael Wittman's villages.

This is said to say but what smoke dose not see is once the tribe is gone after leaving smoke the other day and talking to a lot of players a lot think that once smoke is gone it will not be long before Dsy4 and Infected go at it.

One of the biggest issues in smoke is that players are looking out for them self sad but true I know there is a couple of tribes willing to work with smoke all smoke needs to do is watch the way they talk to others.

Now with me been called a Traitor dose not really fit members of smoke should wake up to them self's I must of been about the only one talking to other tribes about working together HELL i know Infected would love they want a good war not just a walk over like they have been getting it must be boring for them and there members just to be winning so easy.

I think smoke has 2 ways out of this.

1. Get your heads out of your but work together as one start faking and start doing an op's on the tribes attacking not started wars with other tribes start find ally's and do shared forums i can tell you for a fact there is other tribes fighting DSY and Infected not hard to find that info.

2. Disband and see what happens.

DeletedUser

All good and active players (who left Smoke, like Snoopzys DJ Vision) I honor for the past - a time Smoke was a tribe, still able to pull together. But fact is, and this is also a thing which should be concidered:

We had the most internal problems in this world, but we always caused fun in s70.net. We declared on ACE family, We declared on PTT, We declared on many rim tribes and finally we declared on DSY4...While the proud Infect was waiting, how much we can demage DSY4 for them (same like DSy4 did in the ACE war (while we acumulate the ACE def on our frontline, DSy4 just had to rush thru the ACE empty borderline to them...)) - for sure a cleverer gameplay, but we from Who?, bAD and finally Smoke never claimed to be clever....for us it was all about fun!

However, Smoke wont reunite bcoz there is no leader left, who is willing to rebuild the tribe. So I would suggest a disbanding. For myself I am done with s70.net - since 3 months. Not only bcoz the world bored me... [Talin Account is still played by some of my old coplayers...)

Good luck to all remained parties :axemen: (except those who betrayed and backstapped...may the hammer of thor punishs them)

DeletedUser

This is said to say but what smoke dose not see is once the tribe is gone after leaving smoke the other day and talking to a lot of players a lot think that once smoke is gone it will not be long before Dsy4 and Infected go at it.

One of the biggest issues in smoke is that players are looking out for them self sad but true I know there is a couple of tribes willing to work with smoke all smoke needs to do is watch the way they talk to others.

Now with me been called a Traitor dose not really fit members of smoke should wake up to them self's I must of been about the only one talking to other tribes about working together HELL i know Infected would love they want a good war not just a walk over like they have been getting it must be boring for them and there members just to be winning so easy.

I think smoke has 2 ways out of this.

1. Get your heads out of your but work together as one start faking and start doing an op's on the tribes attacking not started wars with other tribes start find ally's and do shared forums i can tell you for a fact there is other tribes fighting DSY and Infected not hard to find that info.

2. Disband and see what happens.

Because sending the account sit of a top ranked account to enemy leadership "to ensure the safety of the account" is apparently normal.

I don't really care about that, but the fact that you have the audacity to basically say you we're the only way Smoke would survive is surprising given recent events.

I was told you left skype, ignored people and left the tribe because you were 'agitated' by people asking you questions about your doings because you failed to talk to any council members or leadership about it.

And to top it all off, you come whining to me through an IGM, insulting myself and leadership and expect me to invite you back as a leader.

You're right, Goth, we're completely done for without you; our lord and saviour...

DeletedUser59417

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,743
Side 2: 5,223
Difference: 480

chart

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 445
Difference: 425

chart

Side 1: 39,334,149
Side 2: 43,811,212
Difference: 4,477,063

chart

Side 1: 183,632
Side 2: 4,102,410
Difference: 3,918,778

chart

just posting stats

mrpointhore

Here are the stats including the players that have left or been booted. I think I got them all.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: zaxxchen, WalisPuhuk, madhatter91, anantrocks, GOTHICAXE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,791
Side 2: 1,506
Difference: 285

chart