Good job

DeletedUser

Good job mods on making w67 unavailable when i need to launch :) fair play ye idiots. I hope ye choke on a double cheese burger.

silvereclipes

I posted the same on the bug forum told them it looks like they have a monkey in charge of coding an server maintenance if your pulling this shit freeze the dam attacks how do you suppose to dodge or send nobles, snipe or do anything when it keeps kicking you freaking Asshats.

DeletedUser

This isn't even the first time on this world either, i know of a few players including myself who have missed launches and snipes.

I want PP :lol:

silvereclipes

i want more then PP i want them down on their knees promising me they will not be idiots anymore or they can blow me.

silvereclipes

Does the monkey need a banana so he can get the maintenance right or does he need a truck load of banana's jesus what a joke Inno has become since they hired a trained monkey.

try to beat this generated in 20593 ms | Server time: 23:53:12 09/04/2014

Last edited:

silvereclipes

never seen 5 digits before seen 4 when things were simple an then we screamed but this is where the players can say lets boycott Inno till they get their heads out of their ass's even their so called new game TW2 let them open it an no one comes an they can wonder why they have a failed game on their hands.

DeletedUser

Noticed some minor issues here and there over the past week which I put down to my own internet but tonight was awful, completely unplayable. Mini op I was running completely put to waste.... gg me

DeletedUser

Insulting the people who create the game is definitely the best way to get them to do things for you :icon_rolleyes:

silvereclipes

well when you dealing with simpletons you must drive the point home so it sinks in.

DeletedUser

well when you dealing with simpletons you must drive the point home so it sinks in.
I see what you mean.

INSULTING THE PEOPLE WHO CREATE THE GAME IS NOT THE BEST WAY TO GET THEM TO DO THINGS FOR YOU!

You got that now or shall I do it a few more times to "drive the point home"? :icon_rolleyes:

Soberknight

Noticed some minor issues here and there over the past week which I put down to my own internet but tonight was awful, completely unplayable. Mini op I was running completely put to waste.... gg me

Come on, think positive!

If you had done your op, it would have probably killed all troops and nobles.

silvereclipes

I see what you mean.

INSULTING THE PEOPLE WHO CREATE THE GAME IS NOT THE BEST WAY TO GET THEM TO DO THINGS FOR YOU!

You got that now or shall I do it a few more times to "drive the point home"? :icon_rolleyes:

Will the real fan boy please stand up now you can set back down goldfish after all we now see how you like taking the shaft from your favorite shafter.

DeletedUser110019

Will the real fan boy please stand up now you can set back down goldfish after all we now see how you like taking the shaft from your favorite shafter.

you kinda need all the help you can get on w67 :O

DeletedUser

Maybe you should stop complaining about the servers and get back in game, I think you have some smithies to rebuild :/

silvereclipes

Maybe you should stop complaining about the servers and get back in game, I think you have some smithies to rebuild :/

maybe you should have wondered who taught flo to be a catter an remember this you will be rebuilding more then smithies. an Olly knows who I am I was someone known by many names can you guess my name he is chuck noris well get ready for bruce lee just to give you a hint an HELL was my play ground.

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
now now silver lol, dont be using all those cat nukes hahahahahahahah seems fun on this world maybe needs some dragons here ????
LMAO

DeletedUser

now now silver lol, dont be using all those cat nukes hahahahahahahah seems fun on this world maybe needs some dragons here ????
LMAO

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

S1cky Dutch

generated in 23679 ms | Server time: 20:42:15 11/04/2014

Mehh. Getting worse and worse:p