W1v v/s w2v

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have played against and alongside Vermok-W71/Lucya-61.
The team was number one on W61 and is number 1 on W71 not by chance. The team is good, you cannot call them poor, but what i get from ur post is that they should have done better as compared to their standards, which to some extent i agree to.
they won w61 because w2v was not there,they will not win w71 because w2v is here

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I agree Matt comes across as a selfish arrogant player. But Chris seems to do his part for the tribe so it evens outs. I think it's impossable to deny both are class players tho.

Side note: I love you murphy #KINGALMURPH

DeletedUser

what did i do now :icon_confused:

was referring to suicide kings account , seems the guys in control have left the ship and someone has finally got the sitting .

W2V are supposed to be enemies in game but having played against most of them i have my respects towards them (AS A BUNCH) they play well as a team . but sadly this W2V has got many new faces that may not be gelling that well that original w2vers would have liked.

bottom line :- it wont be a very tough ask to beat W2V here .

Yo, just checkin forums for the 1st in a while but I recognize your name :p I lead the little rim tribe Lickme on w69 beside you guys, and quit that world before they merged into you. I need to get my activity back going again, schools over in a week or so, so you can be expecting me back actively :) What account are you here?

DeletedUser

Yeah congrats W2V , whoever is taking care of action did a good job.

As far as W1V is concerned symptoms of failure were present even at early stage.

If you see that defendeng tribe top players (W1V) are wasting nobles during the war randomly around (eg internals, dormant accounts, small tribes) like lets say top player Vemork [W1V] than you know immediately that game is over - it happened before will happen in future, lesson to learn from this.

DeletedUser

I'm in w2v (and read this drunk) but I tjink yo are being a bit hard on the Vemoro account. I'll be the 1st w2v to say it, he is doinright.

he lied about fakes to bullet during that op, I know for a fact because I was around and active and we had a spy show the post of 2k and it was a lot less, but they are doing pretty good.

W1V has a handful of active accounts, who, if they merged to W2V, would
easily end the world. #%letsfdoit

DeletedUser

Yo, just checkin forums for the 1st in a while but I recognize your name :p I lead the little rim tribe Lickme on w69 beside you guys, and quit that world before they merged into you. I need to get my activity back going again, schools over in a week or so, so you can be expecting me back actively :) What account are you here?

i know it was you mate , thought kapil was here with you as well ...

we took over Basid , changed the name though .

DeletedUser

It is possible for your account to be rank one on a world and still be selfish etc. They should be dong better, yes. I do not currently play an account on 71 at this time.

another saunfree in the making , eh ??

saun come on man you cant be doing this yet again :lol:

DeletedUser

Hahah I'm not that dude.. I have matured since w56 mate come on!

Also dudeja we may have a different roster in this world and Ralyn may not be with us but one thing you should've learned from w56 is to never underestimate us. We aren't experiencing much difficulty in this world as much as what MM put us through in w56. MM OPs were ten times more effective and overwhelming than any Venus/W1V Op we've seen so far. We may be smaller in this world but it is the same W2V attitude we apply on everything we do and that's what's gonna get us accross the line.

DeletedUser

Hahah I'm not that dude.. I have matured since w56 mate come on!

Also dudeja we may have a different roster in this world and Ralyn may not be with us but one thing you should've learned from w56 is to never underestimate us. We aren't experiencing much difficulty in this world as much as what MM put us through in w56. MM OPs were ten times more effective and overwhelming than any Venus/W1V Op we've seen so far. We may be smaller in this world but it is the same W2V attitude we apply on everything we do and that's what's gonna get us accross the line.

aah never ever i underestimated W2V bro , infact it will be the biggest mistake of any tribe / player to underestimate you guys . kudos to whatever you guys have achieved in this world so far .

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm in w2v (and read this drunk) but I tjink yo are being a bit hard on the Vemoro account. I'll be the 1st w2v to say it, he is doinright.

he lied about fakes to bullet during that op, I know for a fact because I was around and active and we had a spy show the post of 2k and it was a lot less, but they are doing pretty good.

W1V has a handful of active accounts, who, if they merged to W2V, would
easily end the world. #%letsfdoit

Thank you.

We did not lie about the fakes. My coplayer put 2K there, and I just finished sending the 2K later on. Just because the 2K fakes were not sent immediately, it did not mean that we didn't do it. It was a one-time event, people are trying to make it a big deal and call me out for being a 'liar' because they got nothing else on me.

As for contribution to war efforts, people on externals only have access to TW stats so they think I'm doing nothing. I got nothing to prove to them because they will only see what they want to see, so let them carry on thinking that.

DeletedUser

Thank you.

Just because the 2K fakes were not sent immediately, it did not mean that we didn't do it.

Finally someone who makes some sense and has some dignity! At best though you're putting forward the second best effort in the war because I posted in the forum that I've sent 1 million fakes. And I managed to do that even though I posted in an online medical forum that I've cured cancer and told my wife that I've built her a dream ocean front summer house. So I'm managing to post what hasnt happened in the war even though I'm busy claiming many other things that other people might do. I'm expert when it comes to time management!

I doubt anyone else can claim that kind of commitment :|

DeletedUser

they won w61 because w2v was not there,they will not win w71 because w2v is here

I think up untill now W2V have done well, but the world is still open and we have to wait and see how things would turn out. It might turn out that some of W2V core players from W56 would backstab them when the going gets tough.

I doubt anyone else can claim that kind of commitment :|

Why u post are normally irrelevant. If u cannot post something relevant it is better not to post.

Use ur secret weapon of back-stabbing like u did in W56, i was away so i did not know what ur arrangements with were.
Did u guys backstabed ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111495

We did not lie about the fakes. My coplayer put 2K there, and I just finished sending the 2K later on. Just because the 2K fakes were not sent immediately, it did not mean that we didn't do it.

How hard is it really? thought you were supposed to be smarter than this, you cant claim you have sent 2k fakes and then hours later send them and then expect your original claim to still be reliable, you either sent 2k fakes or you didn't.... as you said you sent the 2k fakes later on so you did lie, although yes sending them later on would just mean they were actually sent just not by the time you originally claimed they were sent, should of put 10k down or 15k actually screw it add next months worth down afterall you will eventually catch up with time and send them...

Im only mentioning it cause you made such a big deal that fakes needed to be sent or 'Consequences' would happen and yet you 'Lied' yes 'Lied' about your initiall amount you sent, if you are willing to lie about something so small what else would you do?...

But please do prove how you were not lieing....

Last edited:

Squela

Vemork, if I give you a cookie, would you stop catting my farms and cat something like my market instead? Please? :D

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How hard is it really? thought you were supposed to be smarter than this, you cant claim you have sent 2k fakes and then hours later send them and then expect your original claim to still be reliable, you either sent 2k fakes or you didn't.... as you said you sent the 2k fakes later on so you did lie, although yes sending them later on would just mean they were actually sent just not by the time you originally claimed they were sent, should of put 10k down or 15k actually screw it add next months worth down afterall you will eventually catch up with time and send them...

Im only mentioning it cause you made such a big deal that fakes needed to be sent or 'Consequences' would happen and yet you 'Lied' yes 'Lied' about your initiall amount you sent, if you are willing to lie about something so small what else would you do?...

But please do prove how you were not lieing....

For God's sakes, I did not say I sent 2k fakes! My coplayer posted it in the forums, when I got on, it was already mentioned that we sent 2k fakes, so I sent it when I saw it. Why am I being called a liar?

Screenshot posted:

[spoil]
3d8dfbe21cfaeac6cb15d6f6997527a8.png

[/spoil]

If anything, seeing as how even the SCREENSHOT shows that Chris signed off, shouldn't you all be talking to him about this.

This was his reasoning why he brought the number higher than what he sent at that point in time

[spoil]
[2/17/2014 2:53:32 PM] Matthew: hi, just got on
[2/17/2014 2:53:32 PM] Matthew: did more faking
[2/17/2014 2:53:40 PM] Matthew: you lied when you said you did 2k lol
[2/17/2014 2:54:35 PM] Vemork - Chris: Yes, just to inspire our lazy tribe mates
[2/17/2014 2:54:42 PM] Vemork - Chris: are you on?
[2/17/2014 2:54:42 PM] Matthew: yea
[2/17/2014 2:54:46 PM] Matthew: we are at 1.3k now
[2/17/2014 2:54:48 PM] Matthew: i sent abit earlier to cover for you and will send rest later
[2/17/2014 2:54:53 PM] Matthew: i didnt go school today
[2/17/2014 2:54:55 PM] Matthew: just doing homework
[2/17/2014 2:54:58 PM] Vemork - Chris: did we take that village i sent the train to?
[2/17/2014 2:54:59 PM] Matthew: so been on when you slept
[2/17/2014 2:55:01 PM] Matthew: no, he sniped it
[2/17/2014 2:55:04 PM] Matthew: we took the other village though
[/spoil]

Not that it matters when I still managed to cover the amount within the day. For this one time there was a slight discrepency, you guys want to make so much noise? (Chris said fakes were sent at 9ST, and I sent it within the day. Don't exaggerate about being 15k months later... At least I'm confident I sent way more out to you than you did before you quit)

And for all other times I helped out with fakes, no one else is saying anything?

And what do you mean by 'what else will i do'. I've been playing TW for many years now, can you please find some other instance where I've 'done something' that is so 'morally wrong'... If I'm such a bad person, surely I must have sinned during all this while!?

Vemork, if I give you a cookie, would you stop catting my farms and cat something like my market instead? Please? :D

Haha, it's sucha funny joke! Can I get some chocolate chip to go with that?

Sigh...still reeling in shock as to how the externals have degenerated so much in the later worlds. :icon_sad:

Last edited:

DeletedUser105718

And this is why very little people like you. You make a huge fuss over small things instead of ignoring them, cry about everything and cling to any small detail just to win an argument. It's pathetic. You're nothing out of the ordinary. The "great skill" you have is because you spend a lot of time on this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And this is why very little people like you. You make a huge fuss over small things instead of ignoring them. I'm pretty sure, that later on, you're going to quit and act as if it was the fault of the inactive/lazy members of your tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

I make a huge fuss over small things? Are you sure you know who made a fuss over what over here? If you don't, don't post stuff when you don't even know what's going on.

And that's easy for you to say, considering you already quit and acted as if it was 'the fault of the inactive/lazy members of your tribe.' Who's the one threatening to quit all the time when wobble was fighting yarr lol, pretty ironic for you to say what you say don't you think? ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser105718

And that's easy for you to say, considering you already quit and acted as if it was 'the fault of the inactive/lazy members of your tribe.' Who's the one threatening to quit all the time when wobble was fighting yarr lol, pretty ironic for you to say what you say don't you think? ;)
Your point is? That was what - a year and a half ago? I have changed since then - you stayed the same obnoxious person you were.

I make a huge fuss over small things? Are you sure you know who made a fuss over what over here?
I made a small remark to your post. You posted various messages trying to prove yourself "innocent" of lying. You could have left it at "It was not me, Chris did it". Instead you persisted on carrying this argument over a few pages.

Deleted User - 10770065

Your point is? That was what - a year and a half ago? I have changed since then - you stayed the same obnoxious person you were.

I made a small remark to your post. You posted various messages trying to prove yourself "innocent" of lying. You could have left it at "It was not me, Chris did it". Instead you persisted on carrying this argument over a few pages.

Maybe because people continued to be persistent that he was the one lying?

Funny how you say he makes a big deal of things, yet you make a big deal out of everything he says and continue to argue with him - the same thing you claim him does :icon_idea: