W1v v/s w2v

DeletedUser105718

Funny how you say he makes a big deal of things, yet you make a big deal out of everything he says and continue to argue with him - the same thing you claim him does :icon_idea:
Alright, sure - I made a big fuss about it. Excuse me.

Bo-John-bo

I think up untill now W2V have done well, but the world is still open and we have to wait and see how things would turn out. It might turn out that some of W2V core players from W56 would backstab them when the going gets tough.

Why u post are normally irrelevant. If u cannot post something relevant it is better not to post.

Use ur secret weapon of back-stabbing like u did in W56, i was away so i did not know what ur arrangements with were.
Did u guys backstabed ?

I bolded the important part of your post, and you might want to listen to yourself. The W56'ers are never going to backstab the rest of W2V.....

And our recruits left us to join the enemy, not much of a backstab on our part :lol:

DeletedUser

I bolded the important part of your post, and you might want to listen to yourself. The W56'ers are never going to backstab the rest of W2V.....

And our recruits left us to join the enemy, not much of a backstab on our part :lol:

Basically the people who can back-stab once can back-stab second time as well. IT is simple either u lie or u do not lie, If u lie once it means u can lie again. If u do not lie people know u do not lie.

My advice to you is that when u speak of back-stabing do not drag that conversation otherwise it look bad on ur part e.g. If i am a thief a convicted thief and someone calls me thief, it is better for me not to drag that conversation.

DeletedUser112993

And this is why very little people like you. You make a huge fuss over small things instead of ignoring them, cry about everything and cling to any small detail just to win an argument. It's pathetic. You're nothing out of the ordinary. The "great skill" you have is because you spend a lot of time on this game.

He's the #1 player, of course he's going to have lots of haters.. Don't you think it's funny how Matthew is the target on the forums and not someone like myself? This is Tribal Wars, like most things in life, the more you put into it, the bigger the return will be. You're really complaining about things which are self explanatory, don't you think?

Oh and PS, Your name suits you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haters over his rank? I don't think his rank has been mentioned whatsoever in any negative posts towards him... Nobody hates on ranks anymore, don't think many people are killing themselves because he's rank 1 and they aren't.. Unless your 12.

DeletedUser

Why u post are normally irrelevant. If u cannot post something relevant it is better not to post.

Not post? Not post!?...If a satirical post goes unwritten will my mates still get to chuckle at it?:S

If you can satisfactorily answer that I will swap irrelevance for irreverence in any future posts and offer a full apoplexy.

DeletedUser104264

Basically the people who can back-stab once can back-stab second time as well. IT is simple either u lie or u do not lie, If u lie once it means u can lie again. If u do not lie people know u do not lie.

My advice to you is that when u speak of back-stabing do not drag that conversation otherwise it look bad on ur part e.g. If i am a thief a convicted thief and someone calls me thief, it is better for me not to drag that conversation.

You are a broken record.

Moreover you have not been paying attention. We have honored all of our diplomacy on this world thus far except once. We broke one nap because our ally at the time determinedly asked us to break it. We honored the ally more than the Nap.

As things are going now, we should be able to win the world and honor all of our diplomacy.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think up untill now W2V have done well, but the world is still open and we have to wait and see how things would turn out. It might turn out that some of W2V core players from W56 would backstab them when the going gets tough.

funny that you are still talking about backstabbing. And dont worry no one will run away. Personally i am not playing this world but i know the fact that w2v guys are finding this world easier than w56

DeletedUser

Not post? Not post!?...If a satirical post goes unwritten will my mates still get to chuckle at it?:S

If you can satisfactorily answer that I will swap irrelevance for irreverence in any future posts and offer a full apoplexy.

Still u r posting irrelevent stuff with difficult English. Like in Pakistan we say that if u do not have weight in ur argument make the words harder and the matter difficult to understand. You are doing the same thing, by adding difficult worlds and a sentence that is difficult to understand. If u have any sold argument regarding u guys not being back stabbers post that.

on a side not
[spoil]
I did not know what this word means so i opened wikipedia

satirical
səˈtɪrɪk(ə)l/
adjective
[COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

containing or using satire.

Now the thing is i do not know what satire means so i googled again

satire
ˈsatʌɪə/
noun

the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

irreverence
ɪˈrɛv(ə)r(ə)ns/
noun

a lack of respect for people or things that are generally taken seriously.

Do u really think everybody is as farigh(having a lot of spare time) as i have. :)
[/spoil]

You are a broken record.

Moreover you have not been paying attention. We have honored all of our diplomacy on this world thus far except once. We broke one nap because our ally at the time determinedly asked us to break it. We honored the ally more than the Nap.

As things are going now, we should be able to win the world and honor all of our diplomacy.

In my opinion i am a broken record that u guys do not want to listen to, but have to listen to. hopefuly u guys would not repeat the same mistake. I guess for now this is enough.

On a side note
[spoil]
I remembered a song of Gin Blossom i.e. As long as it matters
Its lyrics were

How can I find something
That two can take
Without stumbling as we
Walk into our future's wake
I'm like a broken record
That you can play
Repeating as if it matters
Everything I want to say
I'll be all right
As long as it matters

Maybe I am playing this broken record because i was rejected by W2v in W56, and again in W71 i applied to W2V-premade but was rejected. (JK)
[/spoil]

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Haters over his rank? I don't think his rank has been mentioned whatsoever in any negative posts towards him... Nobody hates on ranks anymore, don't think many people are killing themselves because he's rank 1 and they aren't.. Unless your 12.

Being the rank 1 player does bring a lot of hate. People don't usually admitt to it even to themselves a lot of the time but they will find a reason to hate that player even if another player a lot smaller does the exact same thing, the smaller player would normally go unseen.

However that is not me defending Matt as a do think he is an arrogant and slightly selfish player. But not to the extent everyone is trying to brand him and it's becoming quite petty now. Hopefully this gives reason for Matt to want to prove himself against W2V as he is a great player and is just what we need right now.

DeletedUser112993

Of course his rank hasn't been mentioned, did I state it was? The point I was conveying was the contrast of hate regarding say someone like me and the Vemork account. You all can't simply claim you hate the account or the player on it for some childish reasons: "Well he said this about him." Honestly, grow up the lot of you, ganging up on one player. This is supposed to be a place to discuss the game not point fingers at who did what. Oh and when did anyone ever 'kill themselves' because they weren't rank one? That actually made me laugh.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The very first thing you said in your post was related to his rank lol... And no one hates you because no one knows you, your quiet on the externals/don't read them and your pretty quiet in game a lot of the time to. Vemork account on the other hand is high profile, and communicates with the public (where criticism is).

DeletedUser105718

This is supposed to be a place to discuss the game not point fingers at who did what.
Uh-oh.

That pretty much describes Matthews personality.

DeletedUser112993

The very first thing you said in your post was related to his rank lol... And no one hates you because no one knows you, your quiet on the externals/don't read them and your pretty quiet in game a lot of the time to. Vemork account on the other hand is high profile, and communicates with the public (where criticism is).

That was my point.. Before this thread I myself had never seen Matthew post on the externals for this world. (And I do keep up to date with the externals.) So you can't exactly say Matthew is posting and arguing with everything anyone has said no? Coming back to what I said in my first post, he is high profile and targeted as you say because he is rank #1. Thankyou for subconsciously agreeing with me! :)

I'm not quiet in game, anyone in W1V could tell you that. It's easy for me to say that anyone in W2V is quiet in game or not participating in the war because I've never spoken to them or never received attacks from them? This is similar to when you W2V players were commenting on Matthews participation during the war, you only know what has been sent at you personally or heard. You're not on the inside and you're clearly making false judgments on most topics. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser107656

Luke you don't have time for talking on the externals, get back in game and start defending properly please.

Deleted User - 10770065

Luke you don't have time for talking on the externals, get back in game and start defending properly please.

You don't have time for talking on the externals, get back into Debbie's backpack please.

DeletedUser112993

Lol, I love how you W2V players brag.. The only two notable players that have attacked me with some wit or even timed support is Bullet and Ngazpha.. I've been unlucky with a few recaps and also thanks to Gen quitting it opened a hole to all of my backline unstacked villages. So keep on taking credit for your other players hard work. The tides of war are soon going to change. You're no longer faced with inactive players on the frontlines and taggers aren't broken. Oh and for defending properly? Here's a mail Ngazpha sent me:

ngazpha on 08.04. at 18:13
Just wanna say well done on defending. Previous players have folded but you stood strong. Good job mate.. good for the game