I predicted it...

DeletedUser

UWR has been more than halfway wiped off the map in ten seconds

DeletedUser

or... they merged? Wiped off the map would be nobled out, get a life and stop posting here when you cant even check TWStats to see where they went.

DeletedUser

UWR has been more than halfway wiped off the map in ten seconds

All there high-pointed players moved over to W2V, the rest are W2V food, I don't think they will continue to respect NAP/Alliance or whatever they have now that all the best players moved :)

DeletedUser

hahah you guys have no idea whats going on are you? Anyways.. post away LOL

DeletedUser

Some of us chose to join w2v for various reasons, one of which was working for closely with them against a common enemy. There's still good people in uwr and they will remain an ally.

DeletedUser62567

UWR members merging into W2V was bound to happen sooner or later. Glad to know that UWR will remain allies with W2V. I don't care what has happened in the past with W2V history, but i am glad to know that they are not ditching their allies.

+1 to W2V in my book.

DeletedUser

There was a lil misunderstanding that was sorted right away. Just like any relationship, its not perfect and few issues come up here and there but this alliance is strong and just became stronger with this move and before any of W2V attack or betray any UWR i will delete the acc im on (ngazpha) since there is no way in hell im gonna let that happen.

DeletedUser

or... they merged? Wiped off the map would be nobled out, get a life and stop posting here when you cant even check TWStats to see where they went.

lmao at telling me to get a life then criticizing me for not checking TWStats

or lmao at criticizing me for doing the same thing you are, but much less: posting in a forum

you have the time to play this game that requires hours of daily commitment, which directly means you are WAY more likely than me to have less of a real life from my perspective. like i told the last irrelevant human being that told me i have no life, i'm attending school (and a program you likely couldnt handle at that, too) while working 30 hours a week, running a business, studying, and also improving my business skills to run said business better

off yourself plz, or at least maybe go get a life lol

DeletedUser

So you came out here decided to make a thread with wrong info just to seek attention then you become defensive against a lil "get a life" remark and start spilling your life dramas to us which no one cares about btw. Were you hurt? :D You are so busy in real life and yet you found time to post such non sense thread. Congratulations.

DeletedUser

lmao at telling me to get a life then criticizing me for not checking TWStats

or lmao at criticizing me for doing the same thing you are, but much less: posting in a forum

you have the time to play this game that requires hours of daily commitment, which directly means you are WAY more likely than me to have less of a real life from my perspective. like i told the last irrelevant human being that told me i have no life, i'm attending school (and a program you likely couldnt handle at that, too) while working 30 hours a week, running a business, studying, and also improving my business skills to run said business better

Believe it or not, I am a business student also. I have a job (hours vary based on school/projects), and I have done nothing on TW but check my inc and run mass recruit and send some support for the last month or so. I'd be more than willing to bet over the last month you've spent more time trolling the forums with useless comments than I have spent signed in to skype or in-game.

DeletedUser

I open the forums to look at the maps for literally 5 mins at most once per day if even that. If you are a business student, I wish you luck. I think you have better luck becoming a doctor while I develop assets that will pay me while I'm out popping expensive bottles of wine with womens of model status. My business knowledge is being self-taught and is directly applicable to my methods of gaining a lifelong income. All while I study something more medical related than business and work in said field also to help fund my path to these assets.

i.e. your point is still invalid.

W2V wins the world anyway why does anybody still play here outside of W2V and those trying to finish the Khan/Khan! vs. RoyalE/SouthT war out of spite more than even trying to win the world, lol.

EDIT: and this took me a whole less than 5 mins to write

DeletedUser

you have the time to play this game that requires hours of daily commitment, which directly means you are WAY more likely than me to have less of a real life.

Get some co-players and share the load, with some good management skills you dont really have to spend that much time on the game, would of thought you would of knew that if you run a buisness... also there is more to life than working, sure its important but many people have other aspirations, suppose it depends on what your situation is... aslong as you are happy then surely it does not matter, finally alot of people have to juggle many commitments so stop your whining :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I open the forums to look at the maps for literally 5 mins at most once per day if even that. If you are a business student, I wish you luck. I think you have better luck becoming a doctor while I develop assets that will pay me while I'm out popping expensive bottles of wine with womens of model status. My business knowledge is being self-taught and is directly applicable to my methods of gaining a lifelong income. All while I study something more medical related than business and work in said field also to help fund my path to these assets.

W2V wins the world anyway why does anybody still play here outside of W2V and those trying to finish the Khan/Khan! vs. RoyalE/SouthT war out of spite more than even trying to win the world, lol.

Im 19 and my family does very well, being a business student for me is only about getting the diploma and to move on elsewhere. Being so young and with a family to support/fund my life for now I don't need to be running my own business or doing crazy things of the sort. By the sounds of it your well into your 20s probably and have had a tougher path through life so good for you for keeping ontop of it. Doesn't mean anything here though, our lives are different and we are very different people.

This is took me 3 minutes to write, from my phone.. Not sure why we are including typing stats but yolooo

roman01

That would take me two minutes to write, 60 seconds if I didn't need a minute to think about my response.

Although that being said, this post took twenty minutes to write as I happened to be rather delayed, getting to my computer to respond to this message:

[spoil]
image.gif
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Im 19 and my family does very well, being a business student for me is only about getting the diploma and to move on elsewhere. Being so young and with a family to support/fund my life for now I don't need to be running my own business or doing crazy things of the sort. By the sounds of it your well into your 20s probably and have had a tougher path through life so good for you for keeping ontop of it. Doesn't mean anything here though, our lives are different and we are very different people.

This is took me 3 minutes to write, from my phone.. Not sure why we are including typing stats but yolooo

I'm 21 and have a similar situation but wish to be a millionaire which is why I am doing things the way I am. Live your life and enjoy it, I'd just drop the no life insult from your vocabulary unless you have conclusive evidence against someone that their life is invested entirely in something meaningless. That is all I was ever replying to in all honesty to get told that by any active player of this game, because in majority of cases I'd imagine it's very untrue by comparison.

Catching Fire, I realize the coplayer concept 100% for the note. It applies and is being applied to my business, thank you for emphasizing.

DeletedUser112993

I'm 21 and have a similar situation but wish to be a millionaire which is why I am doing things the way I am.

I'm also studying business and currently setting up an online business of my own: If you're only doing it to become a 'millionaire' then you're wasting your time. Money will not bring you happiness, being a businessman/entrepreneur is only worth it if you enjoy what you're doing. Ask yourself, why you want to be a millionaire? You're making yourself out to be a very vain individual. :/

DeletedUser

We seem to be getting off-topic here. Discussing UWR players merging to W2V... not anybody's RL. Please stay on topic.

If you must, please reply to this, or the above off-topic posts, via PM or Skype, and keep the thread on-topic.