Most impressive player(s) so far?

DeletedUser

I would really appreciate if you explain us how comes that people are found for very small accounts while accounts which were worth taking over failed to find a new owner.......

Depends on how much you are willing to pay the new owner to play it i suppose. Larger accounts would be more like a full time job, and there is a bottom line to look out for after all.

DeletedUser105025

Well basically, for every hour they play, they get an additional 2 dollars on their salary. So if they pay 2 hours a day, for 365 days a year, thats an additional 730 dollars a year. Most of the people make a living out of it, however, so they don't sleep, and instead play 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and are paid 17,520 dollars per annum. Of course, every account in Auphan is paid to play, 22 accounts, all 24 hours a day activity. That means the benefactor, is paying out 385,440 per annum. The benefactor also pays for every account to have pp and am, all year round.

If only the benefactor existed, id love for it to be true.

DeletedUser108074

I would really appreciate if you explain us how comes that people are found for very small accounts while accounts which were worth taking over failed to find a new owner.......

It should be easy to figure out.

Less dedicated players do not want to play a large account and dedicate more of their life to this game than necessary.

But it's always easier to whine than to think.

DeletedUser105025

What i meant to say is...we leave the wine for the women, should they choose to drink it :p

DeletedUser105025

Apparently not, but without them there would be no need for us, and then we would be bored. So i say, keep it up, keep it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107839

Dao and sgt are the two most praised players since the start of this discussion. There is no denial that they have skill but they have a lot to learn from great players like S0uthwind and markymark19.

DeletedUser105025

Yeah tila is amazing. Only based on the external presence. Cant comment on the in game.

DeletedUser

I remain impressed as ever by The warsword account

good players technically, team players of the first order and all around good guys, supportive in both the game and when RL bites..as it does way too often for myself due to various mental health issues, of the two matty gets the jaffas tho :icon_wink:

heresxwolfman comes a close second for much the same reasons (have to say that or be intenalled :lol:)

on a quieter note aurelian74 deserves a mention for being a guy that just keeps on giving, a player I wasn't impressed by at first, but now hold in the highest regard

Plenty of others have impressed, those 3 the most maybe just because we've played in such close contact for a while, could probably run up a top 20 without pausing for breath...

Zips members are very impressed by warsword as well,hes giving us a lot of freebies.)

Actually been quite impressed bu Miezko,kept that Smoke tribe alive for a long time until he left the building.Which is of course a little bit of a shame when the duke flees and leaves everyone that relied on him in the lurch.:icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108663

heresxwolfman comes a close second for much the same reasons (have to say that or be intenalled :lol:

emoticon-00120-doh.gif
Didnt save you I'm afraid

DeletedUser37628

Can people not learn?

They can learn, but most don't. The idea that every player that joins Auphan is willing to go to the same lengths to do well seems a bit farfetched to me, as someone who once led a successful tribe.

Also, hi. I think I might check these forums occasionaly for the time being, for fun. How are things?

DeletedUser

i will choose Dubitze and FatalDecision .Dub played almost all the time just by himself, with his own forces.
is easy to be victorious with hundreds of tribe's defence supporting you which wasnt Dub's case :)