Almurph Dismissed almost everyone from W1V

DeletedUser

Roman your responses are getting worse every time you post, same with slowthinker, you are getting more annoying than that tomb raider. person... Im not the biggest fan of the people on the account but i struggle to see why its neccasary to constantly bash them... You quit ages ago for whatever reason however regardless you still quit so go troll on another forum like w74 where you are failing like usual.

DeletedUser

Almurph did something underhanded? Colour me shocked :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser105718

Roman your responses are getting worse every time you post, same with slowthinker, you are getting more annoying than that tomb raider. person... Im not the biggest fan of the people on the account but i struggle to see why its neccasary to constantly bash them... You quit ages ago for whatever reason however regardless you still quit so go troll on another forum like w74 where you are failing like usual.
Go cry about it some more.

DeletedUser112993

I wonder how many players have quit over this. Only Matthew? :lol:

You have a tendency to time and time again make a fool out of yourself on the externals... Your posts simply have no fundamental evidence to back them up and clearly lack any sense. Why do you waste your time spreading this nonsense?

DeletedUser105718

You have a tendency to time and time again make a fool out of yourself on the externals... Your posts simply have no fundamental evidence to back them up and clearly lack any sense. Why do you waste your time spreading this nonsense?
Go cry about it some more. :icon_rolleyes:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For the second time this world i go on holiday and get back to my tribe being disbanded (or in this case everyone kicked) lesson to be learnt here, don't go on holiday while playing tw.

Well done to the guys that stuck around in W1V and tried to make it work tho, you deserve better than this

DeletedUser113438

For the second time this world i go on holiday and get back to my tribe being disbanded (or in this case everyone kicked) lesson to be learnt here, don't go on holiday while playing tw.

Well done to the guys that stuck around in W1V and tried to make it work tho, you deserve better than this

lmao. no, they don't. they used spies and any dirty trick possible at every twist and turn in this world, they were jerks and chose the wrong side. Everything they got in this world they actually did deserve

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lmao. no, they don't. they used spies and any dirty trick possible at every twist and turn in this world, they were jerks and chose the wrong side. Everything they got in this world they actually did deserve

Anyone can make up a sentence about someone without any facts or proof, don't mean its true.

roman01

When I think of Stop!, I keep thinking it means Stop attacking me in W2V's eyes. :lol: