Public Apology to CODEX

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

it is a sad day for me, i have seen it coming a long time

there was, once upon a time, nobody who had better mates than me
better players? perhaps. better mates? no.

idk what happened to many of them tbh
they became cliquish and refused to treat new recruits with respect, refused to work with them, treated them as if they were bashers who could easily be replaced
i guess their egos simply got too big when i declared them to be Gods

many folks imagine the problem was me, even some of the new recruits are wondering "WTH is he talking about, HE is the one who disrespected us." :lol:
in fact, i may have been the only person in tw who was ever really true to you

lady lied to all of you in the tribe chat, her account just left the tribe and joined your enemy, but even now many of you will still call her mom
at least risharks had the decency to simply hit delete rather than stab everybody in the back
even arioch had the decency to do the same and he was a new recruit

i never wanted to lead, i wanted to give my mates, and the players who deserved a chance to be their mates, that chance and the chance to win without mass-recruiting, hugging, backstabbing, cheating, etc.
i did that

but many of my mates were not the heroes they were in the past, they were not worth being mates with tbh :icon_cry:
my apology is to the new recruits
it is not for cursing you, it is certainly not for creating a contender tribe and creating a place in it for you
my apology is for vouching for my former mates, especially -Pr0mEtHeUs-

despite all the BS, the truth is that Joker was NEVER a threat
the only threat to CODEX was my own former mates and the seeds of doubt they sowed in the most promising w73 tribe
this they did solely out of spite, not because they were threatened, screwed over, not because they were offered anything better than what they had
they are grown adults, who betrayed kids, in a game, for no reason except spite
they could not be more petty
i am sorry i told you they would be a good mates, once upon a time they were they were exactly as i represented them, the best mates anybody could hope for

some of my former mates are still heroes and despite the threats issued against all southwest mates who are true, i will name them anyway as they deserve to not be grouped with mates such as -Pr0mEtHeUs-

alan, chris, daniel, lucas, usama, mouse, stu, terrorist

to the new recruits who are now caught up in the consequences of the betrayal of -Pr0mEtHeUs-
you can expect these mates to remain to true to you, they are still heroes
there might be other good mates left in codex, but they are new recruits and so i cannot vouch for them
in these uncertain times for you all, this is who i would trust

i cursed some of you yes, i do not apologize for that and retract my earlier apology to PresidentA which it was obviously never accepted, that was a lie
i did not lie to any of you about anything and i was always true to you, even when you turned against me, i did not join Joker (though i was the first to be invited :icon_redface: despite the ridiculous claims the war was because of me :icon_rolleyes:)
if i cursed you, maybe you deserved it, but i did not backstab even the players who backstabbed me
i was true to you even after you turned against me and still am true today
the players listed above are those i would expect to be true to you

good luck, sorry about my other former mates

devil667

Guess you did have smarter recruitment after all. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol this one of the funniest things i have ever read on tw :lol:

Deleted User - 4669627

Guess you did have smarter recruitment after all. :icon_wink:
yes, you knew your recruits were snakes when you recruited them, i was fooled :icon_redface:

lol this one of the funniest things i have ever read on tw :lol:
then you obviously have no understanding what just happened

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115004

Man I can't be bothered reading another one of shahyds books.

I'll wait until its out on audio book.

DeletedUser

it is a sad day for me, i have seen it coming a long time

there was, once upon a time, nobody who had better mates than me
better players? perhaps. better mates? no.

idk what happened to many of them tbh
they became cliquish and refused to treat new recruits with respect, refused to work with them, treated them as if they were bashers who could easily be replaced
i guess their egos simply got too big when i declared them to be Gods

many folks imagine the problem was me, even some of the new recruits are wondering "WTH is he talking about, HE is the one who disrespected us." :lol:
in fact, i may have been the only person in tw who was ever really true to you

lady lied to all of you in the tribe chat, her account just left the tribe and joined your enemy, but even now many of you will still call her mom
at least risharks had the decency to simply hit delete rather than stab everybody in the back
even arioch had the decency to do the same and he was a new recruit

i never wanted to lead, i wanted to give my mates, and the players who deserved a chance to be their mates, that chance and the chance to win without mass-recruiting, hugging, backstabbing, cheating, etc.
i did that

but many of my mates were not the heroes they were in the past, they were not worth being mates with tbh :icon_cry:
my apology is to the new recruits
it is not for cursing you, it is certainly not for creating a contender tribe and creating a place in it for you
my apology is for vouching for my former mates, especially -Pr0mEtHeUs-

despite all the BS, the truth is that Joker was NEVER a threat
the only threat to CODEX was my own former mates and the seeds of doubt they sowed in the most promising w73 tribe
this they did solely out of spite, not because they were threatened, screwed over, not because they were offered anything better than what they had
they are grown adults, who betrayed kids, in a game, for no reason except spite
they could not be more petty
i am sorry i told you they would be a good mates, once upon a time they were they were exactly as i represented them, the best mates anybody could hope for

some of my former mates are still heroes and despite the threats issued against all southwest mates who are true, i will name them anyway as they deserve to not be grouped with mates such as -Pr0mEtHeUs-

alan, chris, daniel, lucas, usama, mouse, stu, terrorist

to the new recruits who are now caught up in the consequences of the betrayal of -Pr0mEtHeUs-
you can expect these mates to remain to true to you, they are still heroes
there might be other good mates left in codex, but they are new recruits and so i cannot vouch for them
in these uncertain times for you all, this is who i would trust

i cursed some of you yes, i do not apologize for that and retract my earlier apology to PresidentA which it was obviously never accepted, that was a lie
i did not lie to any of you about anything and i was always true to you, even when you turned against me, i did not join Joker (though i was the first to be invited :icon_redface: despite the ridiculous claims the war was because of me :icon_rolleyes:)
if i cursed you, maybe you deserved it, but i did not backstab even the players who backstabbed me
i was true to you even after you turned against me and still am true today
the players listed above are those i would expect to be true to you

good luck, sorry about my other former mates

So basically everything I said about Codex was right.

I wish I could feel sympathy for you, I really do.

But the sort of person you've evidenced yourself as being these last few weeks in your little chat room prevents me from feeling any sympathy.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

P.S. Jammer hated what you did with his account.

P.P.S. Codex wasn't a threat to anybody and you're not fit to lead any tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

still lying and thinking anybody gives a shit about your lies :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Your entire tribe believes you're a liar Shayd. You failed. Go away.

DeletedUser

still lying and thinking anybody gives a shit about your lies :icon_rolleyes:

How funny, your own statement applies to you perfectly.
If you ever cared about your tribe you would have never lead it. If you cared about your tribe you wouldn't post on externals.
If you cared about your tribe you wouldn't berate them in private or in public. If you cared about your tribe, you would have
accepted the 1 and only offer I gave you. But ya didn't and now look at ya. You thought you could after I mailed you with your 1 and only option say no and then add me and a couple friends to a skype group chat where I told you.

"[3/28/2014 10:38:06 AM] Drew/Stay Puffy my friends: There is only 1 issue to discuss and that is we in ND came here to do ND to death with our goals, the moment you ask us to join the talking is over. This was decided long ago. Call it what you want but that's what it is.

So we can't agree nothing left to discuss.
We won't compromise our goals or ND"

So if you really cared you would have never been duke, worked on and account and kept your mouth shut and leave the decision making to those with competence. But you never could realize how cancerous you are to those you surround yourself with.
Lead codex ha! NEVER! Stinks to much of you!