Most Likable Poster In Public Forums

Most Unlikable Poster In Public Forums

DeletedUser113394

best overall tribe
Auphan
worst overall tribe
koc
most agressive tribe
zips/auphan, zips because they just wear you down but auphan just frustrates you cuz of timed ops. Too much to cover in so little time.
Most memorable moment of
n/a
most unexpected turn of events
tashali deletes.
Best diplomatic tribe
zips
worst diplomatic tribe
ther
best recruitment tribe
zips
worst recruitment tribe
koc
best baron
piglet west (georgy)
worst baron
n/a
best leader/duke
war-peace
worst leader/duke
tollxbooth
best overall player
quite a few, sgt@rms, war-peace&logboss.
Best likable player
war-peace and bently.
Biggest point whore
n/a
most likable poster in public forums
n/a
most unlikable poster in public forums
n/a

nowitsover

Best Overall Tribe:
Zips.
Started off aggressive and chased off EGO. Got a good foothold early on. Managed leadership shifts well and maintained a good organization. Handled the rim by dividing and absorbing. Choosed their wars wisely and went marching once started. Good cooperation and recruitment.

Worst Overall Tribe:
ONE PIECE Fam.
Had nothing to show.

Most Agressive Tribe:
Auphan or Hyenas depending on how you see it.
Auphan has warred throughout their time without any pause with exceptional coordination.
Hyenas has beaten larger opponents and went fighting with all they had against much larger Zips until they ran out of troops.

Most Memorable Moment of
..of what?

Most Unexpected Turn of Events
Smash folding against SuitUp. Smash had the upper hand but got manipulated too easily.

Best Diplomatic Tribe:
SuitUp. Establishing domination by manipulation of both surroundings and minor tribes in their own areas.

Worst Diplomatic Tribe:
Ego. The declaration on Alpha.

Best Recruitment Tribe:
Zips.

Worst Recruitment Tribe:
EGO.
Too many examples throughout their time.

Best Baron:
?

Worst Baron:
?

Best leader/Duke:
One has to be a part of the tribe to know so not really possible to determine who it may be or might have been.

Worst Leader/Duke:
No clue..

Best Overall Player:
One single player, I don`t know but heresxwolfman account as best overall account.

Best likable Player:
Marco I guess..

Biggest Point Whore:
Tashali account.

Most Likable Poster In Public Forums:
Karou.

Most Unlikable Poster In Public Forums:
Me? Personally I didn`t dislike anyone really.

Last edited:

darkaniken2

Best Overall Tribe
None. Just about every tribe on this world leaves a lot to be desired.

Worst Overall Tribe

KOC. Have been in denial throughout the majority of the world, and sustain themselves only through barb nobling.

Most Agressive Tribe
EGO, the only major tribe who declared on tribes not already fighting other tribes.

Most Memorable Moment of
Don't pay enough attention.

Same as above.

Best Diplomatic Tribe
ZIPS. Avoided "major" wars until they were in a position to benefit the most from them. -A-, SuitUp, and SMOKE are all good examples.

Worst Diplomatic Tribe
KOC. Tried to be important and play both sides, ended up getting smashed instead.

Best Recruitment Tribe
ZIPS. Moved into wars as they're ending and then picked up the better players from the enemy tribes when they fell apart shortly after.

Worst Recruitment Tribe
KOC or SMOKE. KOC recruited barb-nobling noobs, and SMOKE recruited from KOC.

Best Baron
Meh.

Worst Baron
Meh.

Best leader/Duke
Dan. He led ZIPS to rank 1 and put them in the position they are in now.

Worst Leader/Duke
Tie between tollx and meis. Both tried to execute some 'master plan' and failed. Miserably. In some cases repeatedly.

Best Overall Player
Tough choice. sgt@arms comes to mind.

Best likable Player
Njc. Obviously.

Biggest Point Whore
Wolf

njc

Everyone who isn't njc

DeletedUser

You realize Dark-noob, that you mentioned a wortless tribe in KOC 4 times....you know, one that wasnt even a 3rd of all the other "great" tribes

End of day, Smoke couldnt beat us. Ego lost to us. ZIPs only got to us because of traitors

....yet we are still here LMAO

youve proven you are the worst moderator....not on this world, but in TW....cause you know basically nothing. Keep up the ineptitude. Someone has to occupy the bottom :)

DeletedUser

He's not the moderator of this world.

I don't think dark is in to role reversal though, you'll have to proposition someone else into occupying the bottom before you can finally imagine what it's like to not be the Lennie in any given situation.

DeletedUser103075

Best Overall Tribe
Zips
Worst Overall Tribe
Wee
Most Agressive Tribe
Zips
Most Memorable Moment of
Tashali barbing, I Lol'd hard on that
Wee betrayal on alpha
Best Diplomatic Tribe
Zips (credit goes especially to Sir Cinders)
Worst Diplomatic Tribe
Ther
Best Recruitment Tribe
Zips (for recruiting Alpha)
Worst Recruitment Tribe
Ego (for taking in refugees)
Best Baron
Dan (on sgt@arms)
Worst Baron
Spellicos in wee
Best leader/Duke
Dan on Madcosdan, but also cinders on Atmo is doing very good
Worst Leader/Duke
Trbigjohnson of 322
Best Overall Player
Sgt
Best likable Player
All zippers are wonderful guys/ladies, but My co Geo wins here
Biggest Point Whore
Tashali
Nowitsover
congo[/QUOTE]

darkaniken2

You realize Dark-noob, that you mentioned a wortless tribe in KOC 4 times....you know, one that wasnt even a 3rd of all the other "great" tribes

And you always happened to fall under "worst" something. So I don't see your point, though I'm sure you think you have one.

End of day, Smoke couldnt beat us. Ego lost to us. ZIPs only got to us because of traitors

....yet we are still here LMAO

Both SMOKE and EGO led in the stats against you. SMOKE and inactivity killed EGO, not KOC. KOC had quite literally nothing to do with it. You are only still here because you took 3k point barbs to delay the inevitable. That's not something to be proud of, but I guess pride isn't something you would understand either.

youve proven you are the worst moderator....not on this world, but in TW....cause you know basically nothing. Keep up the ineptitude. Someone has to occupy the bottom :)

When you start bashing people outside the game, as you have by bringing up the fact I have a red name rather than a brown name, you've already lost. And I defer to nathans judgment on this point.

DeletedUser37628

As someone who hasn't played this world in a year, the fact that KOC is still here is a total joke. I don't know how it is even remotely possible for you all to continually berate them when you apparently can't deal with barb noblers.

DeletedUser37628

If ZIPS can't handle nobling out inactive villages, I wish them luck with endgame.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

If ZIPS can't handle nobling out inactive villages, I wish them luck with endgame.

ZIPS aren't the only ones eating them. Anyone can tell you I laugh at how incompetent ZIPS is at dealing with the barb noblers in KOC as much as anyone, but SMOKE is equally guilty. At least ZIPS doesn't go around recruiting them.

nowitsover

As someone who hasn't played this world in a year, the fact that KOC is still here is a total joke. I don't know how it is even remotely possible for you all to continually berate them when you apparently can't deal with barb noblers.
ZIPS aren't the only ones eating them. Anyone can tell you I laugh at how incompetent ZIPS is at dealing with the barb noblers in KOC as much as anyone, but SMOKE is equally guilty. At least ZIPS doesn't go around recruiting them.
This is KOC atm. No offense but what`s left there to deal with?

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how you could offend me, given that I was insulting both ZIPS and SMOKE.

I would say that no matter how incompetent you think Zips are, the fact the we did more damage to KOC than both smoke and EGO just goes to show how really incompetent both EGO and Smoke were historically. If you also noticed we temporarily turned our attention south towards another tribe that was dicking EGO.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

I would say that no matter how incompetent you think Zips are, the fact the we did more damage to KOC than both smoke and EGO just goes to show how really incompetent both EGO and Smoke were historically. If you also noticed we temporarily turned our attention south towards another tribe that was dicking EGO.

Congratulations, you can beat up on tribes half your size while abandoning your longterm ally to fight two wars on two fronts.

ZIPS has never fought a solo war against an equal opponent, let alone a larger one. A wise tactical move, to be sure, but not something you should come here bragging about.

DeletedUser37628

ZIPS has played smart diplomacy. I don't know how good their players are, but they have done absolutely nothing to make me think they will do anything short of wither and die if auphan attacks them. Maybe they will stay on good terms with Auphan to the end

DeletedUser

Congratulations, you can beat up on tribes half your size while abandoning your longterm ally to fight two wars on two fronts.

ZIPS has never fought a solo war against an equal opponent, let alone a larger one. A wise tactical move, to be sure, but not something you should come here bragging about.

We can beat up on tribes half of our size, shame you guys could not. We also held out against family tribes twice our size and came out on top. That long term alliance was never going to last once Dan stepped down as Duke, I can still see the reasons why it never lasted.

We declared on The Wee without anyone else, then fought theR and theE until Auphan joined in on the fun. At the end of the day Spencer you can put us down all you like but we are top spot for a reason, through good solid players that do not use inactivity as an excuse. Through diplomacy, which you know is a huge part of the game. Through the tenacity of those players.

People continually have us as the underdogs, suits me to be honest, it only gives us more reason to prove a point.