Killing Thou All Dead

DeletedUser112521

There is only one, Lord of the North. Only one who can take it at his will.

And he does not share power.

0xAB9FA.png

Until now, Decipher has chosen to focus all its attention on the Men of the West.

We have fought long, we have fought hard. We have suffered losses, sacrifices that have been necessary for the greater good. All focus, all fighting, has occurred on the West and to the North. But once more, the all-seeing, the great eye, is wandering.

We look to secure our home in the East. And in our search for targets, the great eye has stumbled upon a statement. A word of caution. A threat.

"If it lives, if it breathes, if it moves...it is an abomination.
Kill them before they breed, kill them before they spread...just be sure to Kill Them All Dead."

Decipher sees this as a challenge.

We see you living.
We see you breathing.
We see you moving.

KTAD's expansion into the Northern lands has not gone unnoticed. You have spread. You have bred.

And now?

We will Kill Thou All Dead.

Decipher hereby declares war on KTAD.

ktad_map.png

DeletedUser112209

First of all fabulous declaration, best of luck to both sides. I always like to see the underdog do well, but we all know how difficult it is to stand against the power of the all-seeing eye.

Also, as an aside seeing that W70 has now immediately shifted to a Lotr theme, we are going to go ahead and try to follow the middle earth map by claiming the role of Rohan.. I must say DSy4 strayed a bit from the map by choosing Mordor, but if they can successfully occupy all of KTAD territory it may then be closer to realistic.... assuming i'm reading the map correctly. *turns map upside down and looks again*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113861

i am a deceased templar general, we are the undead army

The Army of the Dead, also known as the Dead Men of Dunharrow or Oathbreakers, were the ghosts of deceased Men of the White Mountains, cursed to remain in Middle-earth

Motorzeppelin!
TkBtf5N.jpg

DeletedUser112521

KTAD:
I wish the war had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

stats_vs_ktad_1.png

DSy4:
So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

much_that_was_once_is_now_lost.png

You cannot hide. We see you. There is no life in the void. Only death.

The battle for first caps is over.

The battle for KTAD territory is about to begin.

DeletedUser

KTAD:

stats_vs_ktad_1.png

DSy4:
So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

much_that_was_once_is_now_lost.png

You cannot hide. We see you. There is no life in the void. Only death.

The battle for first caps is over.

The battle for KTAD territory is about to begin.

Loving the 'Lord of the Rings' style of war. :)

DeletedUser

Straightforward declaration. It hasn't devolved either, mostly due to a lack of forum presence from the opponent.
That said, looks like a lot more units are being defeated defending than attacking, suggesting to me that not for lack of defending they are simply being overpowered. Or did I read that wrong?

Also looks like Infect are taking a bite, so while I don't doubt that only a fraction of DSY4 are engaged with KTAD, there will be defense resources in place that KTAD don't have. With Infect players eating on the other side, I have huge respect for the underdogs here. Not that I haven't always been a sucker for the underdogs.

Good luck KTAD for a good war and for your future wherever it lies. Hopefully we'll see you manage a well thought out OP to show that the underdog has a bite.

DeletedUser112521

The finest nobles ever seen,
They paint the map in blue not green.
Or after nuking, catting showers,
Come falling like a rain of flowers.

ktad2303.png

DeletedUser

Let's just say KTAD is dead. Now, don't you think it's about time for DSY4 vs Infect?

DeletedUser

we did that already

Yes you did and then both tribes hugs and stopped fighting. It needs to happen instead of boasting about fighting a rim tribe like this. Gather your courage and stop hugging Infect.

DeletedUser

Yes you did and then both tribes hugs and stopped fighting. It needs to happen instead of boasting about fighting a rim tribe like this. Gather your courage and stop hugging Infect.

OOooooo. Must be some chicklets around cause all I'm hearing is "chirp, chirp, chirp" :p

DeletedUser112521

It needs to happen instead of boasting about fighting a rim tribe like this.

It's like in the great stories, Mr. erap. The ones that really mattered. Full of nobling and conflict they were. And sometimes the story-teller didn't mean to brag...but how else could the statistics be shared? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much warring is happening?

This is, as you say, not the great war of our time. But it is one of the many wars DSy4 is engaged in, and one which has been shared for the entertainment of the masses.

But in the end, it's only a passing thing...this conflict. Every conflict must be heard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

yea really they are scared of eachother. they wont fight eachother. they need to band together against us rim tribes because they are so elite? wait what?

DeletedUser

yea really they are scared of eachother. they wont fight eachother. they need to band together against us rim tribes because they are so elite? wait what?

you complaining about a gangbang there? :icon_eek: funny, as those were 2 entirely seperate actions. there was no plan to gangbang you :D

but yet, we understand the meaning of a clean backyard, so hey, lets get on with it :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Warm greetings from KTAD, and an apology for the radio silence.
I agree that this is terribly belated, but I want to wish everyone well in the near future.
Tried to post this some time ago but it wouldn't let me for whatever reason.

Best regards,
Cheese

DeletedUser

KTAD:

On the contrary, a man whose armour shines unblemished has never had his metal tested. I think you'll find some of us have disgustingly strong shields, and deliciously frightening swords.

-Cheese

Michael Wittman

On the contrary, a man whose armour shines unblemished has never had his metal tested. I think you'll find some of us have disgustingly strong shields, and deliciously frightening swords.

-Cheese

woot woot underdog!!!! not always but usually there is a fair amount of crap in these larger tribes because they are so used to conquering with their mouths