Almurph Dismissed almost everyone from W1V

DeletedUser103593

I've been playing W71 for atleast 2 weeks now and I know you're there too, in Khan.

And as Matthew said to you, go and do something noteworthy instead of bitching to everyone.

wow 2 weeks, almost a record, go for the 3rd week and your in the hall of fame :D

no but clearly you haven't been around the world to see whats going on, and you say Roman should do something noteworthy, you don't even know what he done so far :D but still he realizes the true facts of what needs to be done in the world in order to change it.

roman01

I've been playing W71 for atleast 2 weeks now and I know you're there too, in Khan.

And as Matthew said to you, go and do something noteworthy instead of bitching to everyone.

I haven't been crying about anyone which is unfortunate, although very rare for me to do so.

You seem to be doing a lot of crying by the looks of it though
:lol:

Speaking of noteworthy, perhaps go and do something noteworthy yourself first.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10770065

wow 2 weeks, almost a record, go for the 3rd week and your in the hall of fame :D

no but clearly you haven't been around the world to see whats going on, and you say Roman should do something noteworthy, you don't even know what he done so far :D but still he realizes the true facts of what needs to be done in the world in order to change it.

He claimed I wasn't on W71, and I disputed that claim by saying I am on W71. I don't know why you're trying to be funny.

I was on W71 before, whilst he was baron in Venus, so I know exactly what he has done on this world and from what others have told me too. It's just the same ol' pattern each time in every world he plays.

I haven't been crying about anyone unfortunate, although you seem to be doing a lot of crying about me :lol:

Speaking of noteworthy, perhaps go and do something noteworthy yourself first.

I didn't say you were crying, I say you bitch to everyone. You just sit on the sidelines and throw muck at people whether it's on Skype, the externals or whatever.

Well, I actually play the game and noble people, defend ops successfully... whereas you act a pro on the externals whilst being internalled/nobled out every world you play. If that's your style, so be it.

Last edited by a moderator:

roman01

Yawn.

I find it tremendously funny you're taking time off to write opinions on matters you know little about.

I find it even funnier you're throwing accusations based on little to no real time evidence, Shaun you can criticise me as much as you like however if those leaders in Venus who put their ego's against me aside, and did as I and others suggested then they'd be in a much better position now.
:icon_idea:

"You act pro on the externals", what are you on about Shaun *facepalm.

I've always spoken from a leadership perspective and I do not deny that. Whether you like it or not it is something you will need to deal with, wherever and whenever you see me. A general perspective that highlights to attention the slow cogs in order to be dealt with more efficiently.

If you paid any attention, you'd understand efficiency is important and you wouldn't have criticised a constructive post on what W1V should be doing. As you stated correctly, I was a leadership figure of Venus and therefore I stated as to what they could be doing to improve their situation.

Yet it's been two years, and you struggle to understand I have never ever personally cared about my own success or achievements. When bored/demotivated I hand away my villages and move on until I again become interested, TW is a game to be played out of enjoyment. If it's been two years and you still make criticisms on playing ability I'd like to question as to whether you've any reliable personal perspectives other than that miniscule disagreement we had over two years ago.

Furthermore, I'm assuming you've forgotten our conversation over the past few months given your jibs. Despite that, I believed our conversations to be rather civil yet here you are.

The sooner you put your issues aside the happier you'll be, perhaps you'd even be surprised to see what I'm like when I'm not either trolling or mucking you about on here.

You've always had a volatile temper and a close minded attitude from my experiences of you, that needs to change.

I am glad the initiative was taken to finally organise something shared with regards to the war, I expect to see many improvements from here onwards.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10770065

I have witnessed your leadership many of times and all of them have ended in failures. From my own personal experience, it started in W61 with Urban to W69 with Angry and finally to W71 with Venus. All those tribes failed pretty hard. I probably expect you to have been on other worlds in leadership also with the maybe the same effect.

So, how is your leadership efficient you're claiming about?

I don't mean to bring this thread off-topic, I only wanted to highlight how consistently annoying you can be on these externals with your cheeky comments or whatever jabs you have at tribes or people. Until you actually do something in Khan or any tribe for that matter, I really just can't take you seriously and wonder why anyone would bother with you.

roman01

I have witnessed your leadership many of times and all of them have ended in failures. From my own personal experience, it started in W61 with Urban to W69 with Angry and finally to W71 with Venus. All those tribes failed pretty hard.

Yawn, you know nothing but please do carry on this is a rather entertaining read.

DeletedUser112993

I don't mean to bring this thread off-topic, I only wanted to highlight how consistently annoying you can be on these externals with your cheeky comments.

Are you trying to describe yourself? :lol:

DeletedUser

Hey guys how you all doing just came to check how things are going and found this well its nothing new Al is meant to do this he is made for this he is a champion in this and he can do this without any hurdle so a round of applause for Al on another note it was really dumb of you shah to get him on your account he dont deserve any chance tbh.

DeletedUser111495

http://www.twstats.com/en74/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=10365846

http://www.twstats.com/en74/index.php?page=player&id=10029841

It's one of those two, nice try though lol and aye I did given the circumstances but given those links you're not in a position to talk yourself lol

Well first off im not the one slating everyone else and finally im not on that account anymorem i quit to co-play, gave my tribemate a free farm and joined a decent tribe in the process, that tribe being Ego, still doing better than you though, well done you led the tribe for a few days/weeks and you think you are the MAN.

roman01

Well first off im not the one slating everyone else and finally im not on that account anymorem i quit to co-play, gave my tribemate a free farm and joined a decent tribe in the process, that tribe being Ego, still doing better than you though, well done you led the tribe for a few days/weeks and you think you are the MAN.

*facepalm, when someone writes a critical post regarding myself that people don't understand, it is expected for me to respond.

You had randomly posted stats irrelevant to W71, I responded. If you ask for attention, you will receive.

Although keep going.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

still discussing this ???

move on peeps .... go out have fun , its a beautiful world out there :)

DeletedUser

Matthew is lovely, he doesn't have an unchecked ego (hug)

Shaun speaks sense (nod) shut up Roman.

Almurph does and will continue to do this kind of thing so he isnt just forgotten as the below par player he is but as a troll.

Hey general ;) That is all.

roman01

Matthew is lovely, he doesn't have an unchecked ego (hug)

Shaun speaks sense (nod) shut up Roman.

Almurph does and will continue to do this kind of thing so he isnt just forgotten as the below par player he is but as a troll.

Hey general ;) That is all.

Pls join a W2V account.

Thnks

DeletedUser111495

*facepalm, when someone writes a critical post regarding myself that people don't understand, it is expected for me to respond.

You had randomly posted stats irrelevant to W71, I responded. If you ask for attention, you will receive.

Although keep going.

*Double facepalm, where did i say or mention you had no right to respond? of course i expected a response, what would be the point of addressing you without a response? Me asking for attention, yeah maybee sometimes but recently i have been non existent on the forums unlike you who just flame everyone and everything much better than you.
Well seing as you keep moaning at leadership issues on w71 i thought i would mention you are not in he greatest position to comment given your past history, sure you might get some people to bac you up but seems to me most people dont see you as a great leader and your failures as a leader prove this, w74 was just one world of many... Keep going? sure i can go for hours so type away, dress your response up as much as you want, add some pretty words, go all around the houses critisizing my own grammer and personality but im sure you will avoid defending how shit you actually are...

roman01

im sure you will avoid defending how bad you actually are...

Yawn, I don't need need to defend my abilities to play for several reasons:

1) This is a game

2) The buds closest to me know what I can do, when I do decide to log on and play lol

Me asking for attention, yeah maybee sometimes but recently i have been non existent on the forums unlike you who just flame everyone and everything much better than you.

I'm normally quiet on here too, there's just a bunch of people I like to irritate sometimes and seeing them post here regularly has highlighted that.

When I do post something valuable, as I did about Stop/Khan/W1V needing to establish something together and stop acting independently, they did so 24-48 hours later without fail.

There are now joint support and offensive opportunities being organised, both of which I am, and will be enjoying to the fullest respectively.

It is when people like Shaun post, not addressing the post I made but more like criticising me directly instead is the sort of attitude I enjoy responding to whilst I choose to be at my computer, waiting for timings.

Deleted User - 10770065

Pls join a W2V account.

Thnks

Why are you telling dallow to rim you?

Sort it out people, get to work.

This is what my initial post was directed towards, telling people to do things when you don't do anything. How about you sort it out and get to work? :icon_idea:

Last edited by a moderator:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yawn, you know nothing but please do carry on this is a rather entertaining read.

Actually he is correct about you being usless in venus council. You tried to organise 1 op but only did a half arsed attempt and it failed horribly. This is not a hate post either as you know i don't even dislike you for any reason just stating facts.