Almurph Dismissed almost everyone from W1V

DeletedUser111495

Actually he is correct about you being usless in venus council. You tried to organise 1 op but only did a half arsed attempt and it failed horribly. This is not a hate post either as you know i don't even dislike you for any reason just stating facts.

Exactly my point, roman lives on something he achieved years ago when the game was completely different to what it is now although looking back im not sure he has achieved much lol anyway last recent worlds he probably has a few conqueres and as such thinks he knows it all, just proves my point that even people within the same tribes as you thought you were awlfull roman, but please ping this back on me, i do love a challenge.

DeletedUser

Why are you telling dallow to rim you?

I honestly don't know, I didn't realise I was running a service :S

Don't worry though Roman I'm not back playing until after June and we both know you won't be around then (kiss)

DeletedUser

Pls join a W2V account.

Thnks

Just to clarify to all parties, I wouldn't join either side of this war because frankly there are friends on both sides and I quit w71 for a reason. (kiss) Anyone wanting to ask though, I love ponies and tea so come stocked with both.

roman01

Just to clarify to all parties, I wouldn't join either side of this war because frankly there are friends on both sides and I quit w71 for a reason. (kiss) Anyone wanting to ask though, I love ponies and tea so come stocked with both.

I myself have friends on both sides of the fence, as I'm sure many others do.

Shame to hear you won't be coming back though, would of been decent to see with what sort of techniques and timings I'd have to put up with.
:icon_twisted: