I called it by the way!

DeletedUser

I'm puzzled how 24h stats show anything of relevance. Even the difference comes from Le Guerre who
is inactive.

Inactive? :)

Over half your Caps have been on inactives, and admittedly you forced a few into inactivity with your OP's, but on the most part they were inactive before you started. However that is not to take away from the good job W2V have done on this world.

DeletedUser100427

Now lets show the whole picture.

Side 1:
Tribes: W2V, -UWR-, ISO
Side 2:
Tribes: Khan, Khan!, Stop!, KVWN

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 499
Side 2: 221
Difference: 278

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,590,193
Side 2: 1,941,963
Difference: 2,648,230

chart

And with just W2V

Side 1:
Tribes: W2V
Side 2:
Tribes: Khan, Khan!, Stop!, KVWN

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 476
Side 2: 182
Difference: 294

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,381,845
Side 2: 1,621,952
Difference: 2,759,893

chart

So you're right, by no means has anyone any right to take away anything from W2V.

We have in-actives too, Le Guerre was inactive when 150 villages were taken from him, luckily we got the sit three days later and could salvage what we could. Lets not make petty excuses about actives or in actives because everyone has them and it's how a tribe deals with them, we kept Le Guerre in our tribe because what's 150 villages in stats when we know we'll get it back? The same can't be said for abgsheen and Khan.

DeletedUser

Yeah Abgsheen is one of the worst players i have seen, runs his mouth alot but cant play for shit, glad hes taking a battering.

DeletedUser113438

Honestly its laughable how kahn used to bash on contra for booting inactives/ quit players and in the first week of war kahn goes and does the same thing. Kahn, you are pathetic

DeletedUser

All tribes go through inactives, it's a poor excuse for caps be it the winning or loosing tribe of the war. All it shows is they weren't dedicated to play for the tribe or at the very least handing over the account to a new owner or simply getting more co player(s).

Well done on W2V for it's performance thus far.

DeletedUser103593

Honestly its laughable how kahn used to bash on contra for booting inactives/ quit players and in the first week of war kahn goes and does the same thing. Kahn, you are pathetic

feel free to show me where we have posted where we brag/complain about something?

DeletedUser

Oh god... Please, go look at any thread involving Contra and Khan in the same sentence... It'll either say we are terrible
people or we kick people to save stats, which I would say you've proven more to be yourselves. Shady diplo and bad decision making with a leader who can't keep himself from making offers to enemies and the first one to get hit you kicked out... Keep it on comin, nothing better than letting you prove yourselves wrong.

DeletedUser103593

Oh god... Please, go look at any thread involving Contra and Khan in the same sentence... It'll either say we are terrible
people or we kick people to save stats, which I would say you've proven more to be yourselves. Shady diplo and bad decision making with a leader who can't keep himself from making offers to enemies and the first one to get hit you kicked out... Keep it on comin, nothing better than letting you prove yourselves wrong.

if im correct we are talking about W2V and the whole wars? and not Contra, if it wouldn't have been for W2V you guys would have been gone by now.

and while your at it Contra members (even you) complained each time we showed stats with ppl you claimed them to be inactive when you kicked them coz we attacked them and took them out, inactive or not. and each time we kicked a player we didn't complain about someone showing stats with the kicked player stats

DeletedUser105718

if im correct we are talking about W2V and the whole wars? and not Contra, if it wouldn't have been for W2V you guys would have been gone by now.
And if it wouldn't have been for the many factors that brought Venus/Khan to where they are, they would have been gone by now. :icon_idea:

and while your at it Contra members (even you) complained each time we showed stats with ppl you claimed them to be inactive when you kicked them coz we attacked them and took them out, inactive or not. and each time we kicked a player we didn't complain about someone showing stats with the kicked player stats
They were talking about how hypocritical Khan players are for:
bash on contra for booting inactives/ quit players and in the first week of war kahn goes and does the same thing.

DeletedUser

Id consider all the spies and so on you had in Contra the advantage you had that we do not. You knew our inactives and targeted them based on spies info, or you internalled your own spies in some spots I'm sure (lucky charms, I had that sit and mailed you dumb asses from it for days). W2V is doing it the fair way, where players are not inactive until we attack them. Khan spies and attacked people they had info on or knew were long gone (again, spies info).

Contra would have straight up smacked the shit out of Khan in a 1v1 war. We were doing fine against you with a bunch of other wars, spies, and bs than you have any idea.

DeletedUser103593

well considering we only had 1 spy in Contra, and he barely said much about you guys,and we did not chose targets based on what mayhem told us, we oped the one in the way of us, and they where all crap active or not :D the only one good to deffend against us was Runningbullet. the others you called good was only crap, there was a player from NS that you said you would pick before anyone, he got rimmed in the first op :D

also it wasnt that hard to find them as it was only to look on twstats and it was all there :S

you guys from old Contra wouldnt stand a chanse against us, the only once that would is Ngaz and Bullet

DeletedUser

Op me nerd rofl... Idk who from NS I would have chosen to be awesome or whatever tbh, the core group of Contra would have messed you up. Saying Contra had one spy is a joke... I sat the Lucky Charms account, and saw many others.

Contra pulled more weight in this world than you ever will, and if you think the rest of us can't defend then I think you missed a really long period of time where we were all defending simultaneously, because id sure as hell not count out Martin, CG, Crim, Kapil, holytramp, and drlum.

DeletedUser103593

you would probaly quit anyway,like the last time you where under pressure from Apathy and where on the point to give up. maby now you guys might learn some from W2V :D I think lucky came to us wanting to join us, but i guess that was you then?

but i think hes name was Zenato or anything that joined from NS that you guys held dear and spoke good of, but he turned out not to be the best NS had :D

this world would have looked different if you guys didn't dismiss NS from the start,if you don't know the old NS was on the way to war with Venus or what name they had back then (memory is to short atm)

I never count my enemy out until they are gone, but deffending can be done in 2 ways, you can either care to deffend and make your enemy pissed, or you can just say, nah i don't give a damn and let them do there thing and deffend in a smaller way until your troops is gone

DeletedUser103593

'you'd probably quit because of that time that you didn't actually quit'

I have never been on the way to quit this world, i just took a small break, we had nothing to do anyway at the time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92753

Op me nerd rofl... Idk who from NS I would have chosen to be awesome or whatever tbh, the core group of Contra would have messed you up. Saying Contra had one spy is a joke... I sat the Lucky Charms account, and saw many others.

Contra pulled more weight in this world than you ever will, and if you think the rest of us can't defend then I think you missed a really long period of time where we were all defending simultaneously, because id sure as hell not count out Martin, CG, Crim, Kapil, holytramp, and drlum.

Everyone counts out Martin for some reason :lol:

Deleted User - 10770065

Yeah I agree Dally, Curious George is so amazing <3

Last edited by a moderator: