W1v v/s w2v

DeletedUser

Actually as you gave up twice from two diferent accounts by Royale and as you would for sure quit third time by same members, that would probably make you biggest victim of w71.

Thats why it is not so hard to undertsand your "love" toward us :D

And yet I am here, sniping your trains, and you are here, changing the subject :p
I have explained already what happened :)

No, I do not feel like a victim, although many call it a bad world, I have really enjoyed it, and will do for some time to come hopefully <3

DeletedUser42044

Your constant crying and bashing of Royale on external for sure make you look like a victim at the end. Yeah, you gave your excuses for quitting long ago, but you are still bringing up your issues with us whenever you have chance for it. And everytime you do that i will remind you about your indeed "great" results toward Royale, especially as "we dont deserve to win" :D

DeletedUser

Your constant crying and bashing of Royale on external for sure make you look like a victim at the end. Yeah, you gave your excuses for quitting long ago, but you are still bringing up your issues with us whenever you have chance for it. And everytime you do that i will remind you about your indeed "great" results toward Royale, especially as "we dont deserve to win" :D

I have not once 'cried' or 'bashed' on RoyalE, I have simply stated that I think they do not deserve to win. When have I also made myself out to be a victim?

DeletedUser42044

Its just general impression when someone constantly call opponents from whom he loosed hundreads of villages like "noobs", "not worhting to win", "not to be trusted", "Nazi Royale" etc.

DeletedUser

Its just general impression when someone constantly call opponents from whom he loosed hundreads of villages like "noobs", "not worhting to win", "not to be trusted", "Nazi Royale" etc.

Apart from not worthy to win, all of those names are made up :icon_rolleyes:

Bo-John-bo

I think you two need to get a room. This is a bash stop for being useless thread not a lovers tiff ;)

DeletedUser

W2V members don't call themselves the most elite or have the most supreme skill but they do work amazingly well as a team. And that is why they are so successful, because they don't bother to brag about how many trains they snipe or how many ops they survived on previous worlds, they just get the job done.

Now whether you think this has been a 'bad' world or not is up to you, I haven't really played it and I just consider all latest worlds 'bad' because its fully of players like vemork who consider themselves good because they consider getting to rank 1 the primary achievement and testament of skill... Then quitting their lazy internal-whore accounts when tough gets going. Now saying it had nothing to do with the fact they were about to face a massive op coming there way by claiming they have faced other ops before is like a Football team say USA, claiming they can beat Germany just because they have beaten England. Then refusing to turn up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

W2V members don't call themselves the most elite or have the most supreme skill but they do work amazingly well as a team. And that is why they are so successful, because they don't bother to brag about how many trains they snipe or how many ops they survived on previous worlds, they just get the job done.

Now whether you think this has been a 'bad' world or not is up to you, I haven't really played it and I just consider all latest worlds 'bad' because its fully of players like vemork who consider themselves good because they consider getting to rank 1 the primary achievement and testament of skill... Then quitting their lazy accounts when tough gets going. Now saying it had nothing to do with the fact they were about to face a massive op coming there way by claiming they have faced other ops before is like a Football team say USA, claiming they can beat Germany just because they have beaten England. Then refusing to turn up.

Could not agree more :) All the players in W2V before yesterday fully deserve to win this world!

Deleted User - 10770065

No one cares about your past achievement on other worlds. It is clear that the Vemork players put all the effort they got and tried all tactic there is (even asking for an invite to RoyalE before in an attempt to eventually turn RoyalE against us lol) to turn things around. You couldn't have gone through any worse than this and survived since in this one you failed, and you ran away the minute my circ mail got in your hands. Since you know a whole new frontline in K65/64 will open up for your tribe. Same thing happened to us when Khan jumped on us and for the first time one of our players(Le Guerre) quit due to incomings but we do what we normally do.. find a solution and work at it as a team. You didn't even try, you just bailed right away like Le Guerre from the first sign of a real OP.

Also I don't know why you are so proud of managing to keep your K55 villages :D At that time 90% of your acc was safe and cosy in your K64/65 backlines and you could afford to dump all your defense there. Also you had Khan as your buffer to make it hard for us to OP you properly... Its cute that you use your K55 situation to brag about one of your "achievements".

Thanks for the congratulation even though you felt the need to diminish the value by adding yet again more excuses. Our win was never in doubt. Good luck on your next world.

I had no say or anything in terms of an invite to Royale or anything else that happened in diplomacy or whatever. I couldn't care less about what happens on the world at all. I just logged on and helped out Matt and that is all I did. I also couldn't care less in surviving and if we wanted to survive, we could, we still had plenty of core and backline villas to live on if we wished. But the game is not about surviving most of the time, it's about having fun and that was something not possible with the current situation with Stop!, Khan and Royale.

And onto the point of that you didn't need to time attacks to defeat me bs, that's not my point at all. My point countered your point on how I didn't try because of how many nukes you killed, was that your attacks were awful and of course you were going to get them in the end because of there was no D in the area and with Khan not actually reading the mails or responded if they did. But more to the fact how many nobles you lost and how long it took for you to get them was incredible, yet you're on here thumping your chest.

Like I said, if the competition was actually decent, it would of most likely been a different story, but I'm not really trying take away anything from your victory nor do I mean disrespect as I respect a lot of the W2V players and have friends there. The disrespect I do intend is to Stop!, Khan and Royale.

I'm done trying to defend our decision to quit and if you REALLY think we quit because of the incomings and the villas we lost prior, you're delusional.

DeletedUser

And onto the point of that you didn't need to time attacks to defeat me bs, that's not my point at all. My point countered your point on how I didn't try because of how many nukes you killed, was that your attacks were awful and of course you were going to get them in the end because of there was no D in the area and with Khan not actually reading the mails or responded if they did. But more to the fact how many nobles you lost and how long it took for you to get them was incredible, yet you're on here thumping your chest.

Explain to me why you need Khan to support you? Your acc is 90% backline and you had a lot of defense to self stack your own front not including what your tribemates could provide for you. Why exactly is Khan being blamed for your situation in K55? Maybe our attacks were awful yes but there was never a proper timed OP put up for you.. Whenever Faps would rally a few guys in the forum for a "Vemork OP" I was always the first one to shut it down as it wasn't the productive move for us. We knew you had a huge backline to superstack your K55 villages with and I knew that was just gonna be a waste of nukes and effort. Sure some decided to go out of their way to send attacks anyway but never an official one. Also where was i "thumping my chest" ? All i did was explained to you how easy it was to defend your few K55 villages yet you find it "incredible" we couldn't noble you out of that K. You had a huge backline and a tiny bit of front.. any half decent player knows how to simply dump loads of your backline defense to that tiny front to repel all attacks. You're the one thumping your chest for it :D for something any player can do.

I'm done trying to defend our decision to quit and if you REALLY think we quit because of the incomings and the villas we lost prior, you're delusional.

You probably miss this so ill quote it here...

Honestly, i think they quit because they can't handle a real frontline. The little tiny bit frontlines he has in K55/54 are easily defensible given how big his account is. That, plus his hopeless tribemates.

You guys quit coz you can't handle a real frontline. Not because of the incomings but the thought of being finallly a frontline account. Your account was always safe in the backline and all these times Vemork bragged about this being "far from over" and that is because his acc is very nice and cosy sitting safe in K65. As soon as a real frontline was about to open up first thing you two did was run away. Not even an attempt to fight... You two basically ran away as fast as Le Guerre and gen did. The difference is Le Guerre and gen had more incomings when they ran away... You on the otherhand had not that much and ran away just as fast :D

Deleted User - 10770065

What I said was directed at novko, not you, I should of stated that but I referred to a point he made so I meant him.

We had multiple frontlines beside W2V not just in K55, please learn the map before assuming such things and we had D in tribemates. Also we did have alot of defense in K55 which is why in the first attempt of the op, you got 0 villages. But we weren't able to resupply the D in the same villas for the future few weeks and eventually from all the nukes from your tribemates, K55 was a lost hope unless Khan were able to give D which they didn't.

You can troll all you want kid, but we quit whilst the few villas in K55 were being taken, not when Royale made their desperate move later down the line.

DeletedUser

You guys quit when you found out our plans from the leaked circ. If that circ mail wasnt leaked you wouldn't have known what was to come(since at the time, you still would've thought you had that huge K65/64 backline to fall back on).. or more importantly.. the Royal move wasn't gonna happen til the 26th of April.. you had a week to prepare (same timeline we had to prepare when Khan ended the NAP with us) yet instead of choosing to fight, the thought of an actual frontline scared you enough to hang towel right there and then.

Are you talking about your extra 35 frontline vills in K54? Just so you know... Suicide Kings had 85% of his account frontlined before and the account stood strong. Enough said.

Deleted User - 10770065

[16/05/2014 23:11:56] Matthew: My internet will be down till the 22nd May,till then I can only check in via my mobile
[16/05/2014 23:12:06] Matthew: I have lost interest in W71, I feel like quitting anyway.
[16/05/2014 23:12:49] ShaunDK: quitting the world or tw?
[16/05/2014 23:12:56] Matthew: World.
[16/05/2014 23:12:58] ShaunDK: and yeah... 0 tribemates and 0 allies...
[16/05/2014 23:13:00] ShaunDK: there is nothing we can do
[16/05/2014 23:13:22] ShaunDK: absolutely appalling
[16/05/2014 23:13:30] ShaunDK: the world in general is terrible

You still want to assume things and make yourself look like a fool or what?

And comparing an account with an account who had a tribe who had him very stacked and the people attacking him were pretty poor is just making yourself look even more foolish.

DeletedUser

I also have a skype convo few days ago about me quitting. Wanna see it too?

[Tuesday, May 20, 2014 2:32 AM] Matthew:

<<< W71 is a horrible world with a very low average skill pool
Too much mergers all around on both sides and people looking for an easy way to play TW.
I am done with such a pathetic environment and winning/losing has not been a concern for me considering Ive been rank 1 since goodness knows when
Already proven a point that Im a good player and that it will take a bunch of backstabbers plus a shit tribe for me to go down, so I am hoping W75 can provide me with a much better challenge, and this time with proper teammates.
And maybe, just maybe, I wont be rank 1 on this world. Being rank 1 on 4 worlds has kind of been boring (rofl)

or i could just show the above and also be the timeframe when he quit (which was a day after my circ leaked) ? so which one is it really? (rhetorical question btw since skype convos can easily be edited so my above proof is just as believable as yours)

DeletedUser

And comparing an account with an account who had a tribe who had him very stacked and the people attacking him were pretty poor is just making yourself look even more foolish.

You also had a tribe that could stack you and according to you our attacks are pretty piss poor too.. and dare i say your accounts are bigger than ours so its easier to pull defense from them whereas with us we had to contact mutiple players to send and if a few doesnt send or ignore mails then it just becomes harder to get Defs. Or are you only talking about Suicide Kings here? what about runningbullet and theholytramp that got hit hard too, you think we had them all "very stacked" ? If thats ur thinking then you are the foolish one.. how can we stack all our fronts even with UWR's help our accounts are smaller and harder to coordinate and pull defs from. Whereas with you.. the only ones that needed stacking are your K54 and K55 (not a lot of villas at all).

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
W2V members don't call themselves the most elite

Yes they do. Saunfree does it regularly. Mainly because he is up there in the category with ShaunDK and Matthew and players of that caliber. I don't think any players are able to achieve multiple rank 1 positions on any world they play or turn around frontline accounts like these players do. While I don't normally agree with the term elite but if I were to use the term, these players would definitely be in the category.

There is without doubt that all of them are fine players. ShaunDK joined the world extremely late and has no real interest in the world other than to play with an old friend of his. The tribe they are in is abysmal. There is no argument that if ShaunDK and Matthew were in W2V they would be leading in war caps, as they do on every world they play. Throughout the world Matthew had incredible stats. Better than those in any other tribe that I've seen on the world. A player cannot win the world on his own. It takes a lot more than a few talented players to do that. It also takes a lot of tie and dedication. Something W2V have.

Everyone knows there's only so much leaders can do in order to get a tribe running properly and functionally. As a previous Baron of Stop! I speak on behalf o the tribe when I say the members were utterly useless. Nah in all fairness though most of W2V would leave he world if they were in a similar situation. The rest of W2V would grind out the incoming and accept second place? (Like so many tribes do on worlds, sometimes it is successful like on w5 but it really isn't worth it.) While people do say that's honorable etc I just say it's a big waste of time. Everyone knows that the account fought hard and did it's best. If you chose to ignore the fact I can't stop you.

PS: Sorry for not updating the world map yet :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes they do. Saunfree does it regularly. Mainly because he is up there in the category with ShaunDK and Matthew and players of that caliber.......

:icon_confused: Not sure if that's sarcasm or not, but a quick search returned no results of Saunfree labeling himself 'elite.' When ever i see him protesting what you might deem his own skills, he (from what I have seen) actually refers to his tribal strength, often pointing out players their ops have destroyed etc.

As for Vemork... climbing through the ranks with a hefty help from internals does not seem to me a great deal of skill. The concept that he held any greater skill than other players in stop! would surprise me. Its not particularly difficult to internal your way to the top and is not a testament to any skill from this world or previous. I'm not going to downright say they are bad; I don't believe I have played with or against them, but judging by the war stats I would certainly not label them as 'elite'. As despite my aversion for the word too, I would consider that would put him on the same pedastool as players like Robingoodfellow, Jezuz or that marvelous fella who just joined bear paws :icon_rolleyes:.

I haven't played to be able to say whether they have fought hard but, if they did however, then they also didn't fight particularly magnificently either going by the war stats.

Deleted User - 10770065

I'm pretty much certain that the Vemork account has the most war caps on W2V in Stop! :icon_rolleyes: