Nickjer Auto-Updating Maps

zakipoo

so whats up with the last rows of K's in this world? will there be 0's, 9's etc?

DeletedUser

Still waiting on lots of updates.

BACON/BACON.
800813/QUEST
-X-/Rhino
SOUTH/SOUTHA/RH
-SHG-/-WB-

ohnolookout

Five days in a row on the list of Top Nobling Tribes...great job V.P. ;)

Asylum Escapee

according to the site some guy apparently in charge of this logged in 2 days ago. so he is not inactive, just lazy.

TheNobleExpress

I see Darwin's name is on the map but I don't think we have a colour.

DeletedUser

Familys really need to be updated or someone new should be in charge of the map IMO

Mr Redpath

Done, but Mayhem and -A- are a family, just looks messy on the map when they're separated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've emailed nick about gaining access to it as the last player seems AWOL

velibor - no need for sarcastic comments though please, if you wanted me to take it over or for a new topic too be created for someone else to run it then you can just always ask, I currently am picking up in game admin jobs as well so its not through lack of activity I assure you.

velibor

I've emailed nick about gaining access to it as the last player seems AWOL

velibor - no need for sarcastic comments though please, if you wanted me to take it over or for a new topic too be created for someone else to run it then you can just always ask, I currently am picking up in game admin jobs as well so its not through lack of activity I assure you.
That comment was everything but sarcastic since I get an infraction for any comment without even use of bad language on the other hand when useful tools need to be kept to date it takes the hand of god to turn the wheels of change.