W1v v/s w2v

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No one cares about what you did in that world and if 15k incomings is the highest you're bragging about then you aint seen a real OP yet. Im glad that you finally admitted that the frontline coming at your doorstep is the real reason you decided not to stay. You could've just said that from the start instead of using other lame excuses you just come off as a whinging lil brat who didnt get what he wanted so now throwing tantrums why he did and didnt get things. Still the same as Gen and Le Guerre.. ran away from the first sign of a real OP.

Also Royal wasnt "looking" for an easy way out.. because they "already" have a way out. That merge or recruitment or whatever you wanna call it had been planned even way before the UWR merge. Just because they didn't fill you in about it doesn't mean its a last minute way out as you're trying to insinuate. They had no obligation to tell you shit. Why would they tell you the in goings in their tribe? :D You are just so hurt that they didn't. Its really sad tbh when it was crystal clear they chose our side and not yours when you guys saw the incoming Royal defense to our villages. If that wasn't clear enough then i don't know what is and yet you chose to be delusional and think they could still turn on us and when reality finally hit you you didn't know what else to do but delete. Thats the truth however you wanna sugarcoat it. Its your delusions that makes it more hurtful only if you opened your eyes and see things clearly then you wouldn't be this bitter about Royal.

You mean to tell me you planned the Royale merge together with the UWR merge... I'm starting to have some new reservations as to whether W2V actually do deserve any respect now, considering they planned to merge half the world right from the start :icon_rolleyes: And even worse opinion for RoyalE now, considering they never intended to have an impact on the world :icon_confused:

Not hurt, I've openly said I would have lost if I'd stay on. I'm not saying otherwise, so I don't know why you think I'm hurt. If you think I left because of the imminent OP, that is up to you, I give up trying to respond to you on that because you won't see otherwise.

Were we talking about me? No.

[spoil]'Open up your eyes a little.'
icon_lol.gif
[/spoil]

I believe this is the part of his post that you referenced. Again, it was a very small frontline that you had to defend. And you did so by asking a bunch of stacks and crying about how you got catted. It proves nothing what so ever.

So what if it was not a 'massive frontline'. I still received tons of attacks and nobles incoming. If anything, dodging kept me awake alot as well. And we know the result of that massive OP on me, < 3 villages lost if I remember correctly. You even congratulated me about defending back then, so why the change of tune now. You my friend, are a bloody hypocrite that's why.

You just love coming onto forums and hitting out at people, sad person you are. You even had planned mergers in previous worlds to give you headstarts, and look where that got you. As much 'internalling' I've done, I have yet to actually 'plan a merge' as you have, though I may say it has looked rather tempting seeing as it's always been the trend. How about you get proof that I 'whined' about getting catted and I was 'wrong' to ask for stacks? I clearly remember sitting an account back in Yarr and I had to defend with little to no troops against yet another OP. Lay off my back, or if you want to have a little history lesson, go back to the W65 forums.

I hardly left as easy as you think i did, i was putting in full time and activity despite the fact i openly hated the tribe i was in. I fail to see how i had any vendetta against you when i was actively trying to fight your corner in the whole royal situation and sticking up for you when W2V was asking why an account like yours is doing nothing in the war, and i never once said it wasn't you who done the work on the account but simply credited Shaun for turning your account around. Whether that be by doing the work himself or convincing you to man up i don't know.

You quit too buddy so I'm not doing anything different than you are, in fact when i quit i stayed away from the forums so i could not air STOP!'s dirty laundry. I don't get why people like yourself would then bring it up after a month.

The good thing about a public forum is that we are all allowed an opinion so i have as much right to post mine as you do yours. So no point dragging me my co-player and my account into this then telling me to stop posting
icon_rolleyes.gif
You should be expecting me to reply

*Waits for the usual long post Matt makes to express his feelings and let out his tears*

You never stuck up for me, in your mind I was always selfish and not a team player, hence you think that whenever I nobled enemy villages, it was either chris or someone else who made me do so. That is not sticking up for me. I do not need a tribemate like you, ever. When you quit, your account was red and nobled halfway about it's ass before we actually got the sit. Duke account to add to it. We had a fighting chance back then but it was blown away with yet another huge account going MIA. Yes, I quit, I quit 1 month after you screwed our asses up north. You're part of the account your coplayer was, and you share equal responsiblity for what happened.

Last edited:

DeletedUser105718

So what if it was not a 'massive frontline'. I still received tons of attacks and nobles incoming. If anything, dodging kept me awake alot as well. And we know the result of that massive OP on me, < 3 villages lost if I remember correctly. You even congratulated me about defending back then, so why the change of tune now. You my friend, are a bloody hypocrite that's why.
And a couple of years back, I thought sending 300 ms noble trains was great. Also, at the time you hadn't developed such a huge ego.

How about you get proof that I 'whined' about getting catted and I was 'wrong' to ask for stacks?
Oh I'm sorry, I don't keep conversation logs for so long. Though don't try to lie about whining. I remember that very, very well. It was not wrong to ask for stacks at all. Defending a small front with a bunch of villages pre-stacked by tribe members is a weak argument at best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

Koss, I would like to see if you would still have your big mouth if you were in the same situation as the Vemork acc and circumstances by being in Stop!. Horrible tribemates, no teamwork, just a bunch of sim city players that like to internal and barb noble. If you really had an empty frontline with Royale and the one with W2V that you just about managed to get 1 person to send 20D or so and he was constantly asking if he could withdraw - would you be able to stop the nobling that has happened? No. Even though we had planned to quit before we were told of Royale's plan to drop the NAP and hit us from behind, if we stayed on the account too we would still of lost most of those frontline villas regardless, there is no disputing that. It was a lost cause. Even before we had quit, we even said if things with Royale went to shit we were even willing to give up that entire K because there was no way in holding that unless we had diplo with Royale or unless Stop! had an absolute absurd amount of D, which they don't at all because we just about got 30-40 D to our current frontline with W2V. We could of continued on and most likely still had rank 1 if we did, but as I've said, the world with Stop! was not fun and not worth spending more than a minute there.

Also, just for more evidence that Matthew isn't a type of player to bail on a frontline, is W61 - Lucaya. He got opped on his birthday, and his co player bailed on him and he lost 50 or so villas on a pretty empty frontline, then he went onto to have 2nd most war caps and remained number 1. If he was that type of player you are labelling him as, why didn't he leave the Lucaya account when that began to lose villas?

DeletedUser

Thousands of fakes make people quit, probably more than anything else. The number of times someone is nobles down to a few villages is pretty small

Oh I agree. I'm just saying, after 10-15k incomings you get diminishing returns. It becomes effort and troops better used somewhere else. It's not that they're entirely useless after that, just that they are much more useful faking someone else.

And the main point is that saying a "real OP" is 15k+ incomings, is asinine. Dangerous ops quite often consist of substantially fewer incomings.

DeletedUser

You mean to tell me you planned the Royale merge together with the UWR merge... I'm starting to have some new reservations as to whether W2V actually do deserve any respect now, considering they planned to merge half the world right from the start :icon_rolleyes: And even worse opinion for RoyalE now, considering they never intended to have an impact on the world :icon_confused:

You mean just like how you're trying to hug Khan and Royal together to get everyone to hit us? Sure if you do it its ok but if we do it we lose respect(do we care about people's respect? frankly no). Double standard much? Like i said you wouldn't be labelling Royal this way if they sided with you.. The sore loser in you is whats keeping your crying going on out here. They never intended to make an impact in this world? One would say they honoured their agreement with their long time ally. If they have done otherwise what would they be labelled then? backstabber? You choose to twist words at your convenience because again... you're a sore loser about it and cant stomache that fact that as much as you tried... all those asz kissing on Royal you did.. all that for nothing and they had their plan well cemented long ago.

ShaunDK, I didn't witness Vemork's performance in other worlds, If he did well then im happy for him.. But I am basing my judgement from what i saw in this world. I could be the best player in another world but play shit in this one, can i still say "i was the best in w05 so your opinion of me in w71 doesnt matter!".. of course you can.. but its bringing in something that this world didn't witness and frankly dont give a crap about. The timing of his departure from this world was right at the time when he finally got what he had been complaining most about throughout the entire war - "im not close to the frontline". Also he cant say that he's been in worse scenario than this and survived coz again thats contradiction. You wanna be in the frontline? we gave you a frontline.. what did you do? Run away without any attempt of trying at all.

DeletedUser

And the main point is that saying a "real OP" is 15k+ incomings, is asinine. Dangerous ops quite often consist of substantially fewer incomings.

The point i was trying to make about a "real OP" with 15k incomings is relative to the player's capability whos getting it. In this case, it was Vemork i was talking to when i said that comment and for someone who is well experienced like him.. 15k incomings is not a lot. You, however, are basing it on just any average players hence why you see my comment differently for what it was intended to be. is 15k incomings a lot? yes it is but my comment was directed to a very experienced player who has hinted many times that he's been in a lot worse scnearios and for that matter 15k for him is NOT a lot. See Vemork? im actually giving you credit here..

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You mean just like how you're trying to hug Khan and Royal together to get everyone to hit us? Sure if you do it its ok but if we do it we lose respect(do we care about people's respect? frankly no). Double standard much? Like i said you wouldn't be labelling Royal this way if they sided with you.. The sore loser in you is whats keeping your crying going on out here. They never intended to make an impact in this world? One would say they honoured their agreement with their long time ally. If they have done otherwise what would they be labelled then? backstabber? You choose to twist words at your convenience because again... you're a sore loser about it and cant stomache that fact that as much as you tried... all those asz kissing on Royal you did.. all that for nothing and they had their plan well cemented long ago.

ShaunDK, I didn't witness Vemork's performance in other worlds, If he did well then im happy for him.. But I am basing my judgement from what i saw in this world. I could be the best player in another world but play shit in this one, can i still say "i was the best in w05 so your opinion of me in w71 doesnt matter!".. of course you can.. but its bringing in something that this world didn't witness and frankly dont give a crap about. The timing of his departure from this world was right at the time when he finally got what he had been complaining most about throughout the entire war - "im not close to the frontline". Also he cant say that he's been in worse scenario than this and survived coz again thats contradiction. You wanna be in the frontline? we gave you a frontline.. what did you do? Run away without any attempt of trying at all.

I'm not twisting anything, you were the one who brought it up to the externals that you had planned a merge since ages ago :icon_idea: It's an unfair comparison to say that Stop! asked for RoyalE's help as compared to W2V doing it. W2V was well-winning the war on their own, if they needed to plan a merge then it's kind of sad. Nothing wrong if a losing tribe asks for help, back at that time, we actually thought RoyalE intended to make a statement for themselves, and it made sense that if W2V steamrolled past us, RoyalE would get hit. OF COURSE I wouldn't label them this way if they actually decided to have some fight in them. What are they going to do now? Hit a already dead tribe and say they got plent of war caps? Yeap, that's it. :icon_rolleyes:

Regarding the 'frontline' you were giving me. Again, that's a poor attempt at drawing a parallel. All defense were out at fronts either at my villages, or in tribemates' villages. Stop! were already losing and there was not exactly defense to stack everything. Perhaps I'm a poor player, well, even if i was as good as you, I don't think I'd be able to defend an entire front, devoid of troops, against a tribe who hasn't fought a war in 2 months (maybe more, i am not sure). Look, I never said I can defend the front if I stayed. Sure, I'd be able to do some snipes, some nice recaps but for what? Delay the massacre by 2 days? A week? 2 weeks? It's a waste of my time, and my net going down on the 16th made me have time to actually assess the situation and see how hopeless it was. So quit saying I'm running away or making excuses - I don't even know what you think I'm making excuses for because I never said I was going to win if I stayed. The world was probably lost even if RoyalE decided not to do anything. :icon_neutral:

My excoplayer probably saw this coming back in March and that's why he abandoned the account. I'm surprised I've stayed this long anyway.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Perhaps I'm a poor player

on the contrary,I think you're a good player (hence why i said above you could(i think) easily handle 15k incomings)its the timing of your departure thats a bit questionable as it has been something you'd been complaining about, perhaps i expected too much from you from all the talks and chest thumping. But you did bring up a lot of good points.

Royal was always gonna be used as a punching bag out here either way whatever side they choose. It was always gonna be a merge for Royal and W2V even when we were a very small tribe compare to Venus at the time. Nothing changed and they stayed true to their words, not a lot can be said for any other tribe not only in this world but other worlds too.

Deleted User - 10770065

The thing is, the only real point of defending ops is if YOU KNOW YOU CAN hold those villas. Why should me and Matthew waste days and days of defending? To show people that we know how to snipe trains? Yet we'll lose the villas a few days later... A lot of people should know that I give every inch and defend with everything I got when I have a frontline with even a slim chance of keeping it (Perfect examples are the ops on runningbullet, Suicide Kings and Urban Nudist, care to spot the thing they all had in common?). If me and Matthew had remained on the account, whether we killed 20, 50, 100 or whatever amount of trains, we would of lost all those villas inevitably. The end result would of been the same for everyone who was in that position for that matter. There was simply no way in saving most of those villas because of how closely located they were with Royale and by how much were there (unless we were able to obtain an absolute shitload of D from ourselves and the tribe which was not going to happen at all or Royale would have to be very, very bad attackers).

You have to realize that the only way of saving that frontline inside Royale was by diplo or by joining them, and that is why you may think us of "licking ass" to them. If we really wanted to avoid this situation, we could of actually joined Royale a few weeks ago, but that would of meant we weren't able to attack W2V and we wanted to fight W2V, so we didn't bother to in the end.

So nor can you compare our situation to Gen or Le Guerre because they at the time, had a real active tribe around them willing to support and were stacked, whereas we didn't and were not stacked at all... pretty much empty to be specific as we used those villas to support at other fronts.

As for the world and if people think I and Matt "conveniently" left the account before Royale attacked (it's not if we had a very stable core and backline to work with :lol:), I really in the end don't care, I don't need to prove myself to anyone. Nor does Matthew. I came here to help him out with his account because his last co player ditched him and he didn't have much time himself. I could of accepted ngazpha's numerous requests to co play him months ago when W2V were still winning hard and enjoy a free world win, but I wanted a challenge and well, the challenge was a very impossible one, but I still learnt a lot I guess.

In the end, you win some and you lose some. W2V, you worked pretty well as a tribe, you may not have the best of players, but it was enough to oust your "competition". So again, congratulations on the pretty quick world win, but please, don't let this cloud your judgment and act all superior here. Looking forward to playing with some of you guys in Al's premade though, should be fun.

DeletedUser

didnt know ngazpha asked you to coplay before he asked me.. he must think of you highly. but then again i was more thrown in than asked to be in the acc :D

Looking forward to playing with some of you guys in Al's premade though, should be fun.

as long as Al dont get duke/baron privs im in.

DeletedUser

Regarding the 'frontline' you were giving me. Again, that's a poor attempt at drawing a parallel. All defense were out at fronts either at my villages, or in tribemates' villages. Stop! were already losing and there was not exactly defense to stack everything. Perhaps I'm a poor player, well, even if i was as good as you, I don't think I'd be able to defend an entire front, devoid of troops, against a tribe who hasn't fought a war in 2 months (maybe more, i am not sure). Look, I never said I can defend the front if I stayed. Sure, I'd be able to do some snipes, some nice recaps but for what? Delay the massacre by 2 days? A week? 2 weeks? It's a waste of my time, and my net going down on the 16th made me have time to actually assess the situation and see how hopeless it was. So quit saying I'm running away or making excuses - I don't even know what you think I'm making excuses for because I never said I was going to win if I stayed. The world was probably lost even if RoyalE decided not to do anything. :icon_neutral:

My excoplayer probably saw this coming back in March and that's why he abandoned the account. I'm surprised I've stayed this long anyway.

Actually you do keep making excuses like 'all my troops were defending tribemates' & 'my tribemates sucked.' Saunfree has been trying to prove that you didn't leave because of any of reasons you originally and keep giving us. You left because royal was about to dick on you. I think you have since admitted this (though in not so few words) but it didn't come up in your original 3 excuses and the real reason you left is because you couldn't defend this new front. What ever reasons behind you not being able to defend your front are moot, these are reasonable excuses/reasons why you wouldn't be able to defend said front, but excuses non the less.

Original 3 excuses:

[spoil]
What triggered me (and Shaun) quitting?

#1 Poor teamwork

Only a few people in my tribe fighting and faking. It's very discouraging when half of them just want players like myself, tallandsincere, Shadowmasta, alexinyoface, Bear Paws to carry their weight. (sorry if i missed out anyone) Most of them were actually content with sitting behind and refusing to climb to the frontlines. Everytime I nobled a village, I only saw fakes from 1-2 people, mostly from myself.

#2 Lack of communication

People went MIA without even letting the tribe know.

DJ Freddy going yellow for 5 days. Gen, telling the enemy he quit before telling his own tribe. RIP in Peace Rathi Smurf, duke of the tribe but going inactive. (That was probably the worst). Kekua, going inactive after so much big talk. I could go on and on, you get the point.

#3 Cowardly neighbours

RoyalE + Khan alike, refusing to partake in wordly affairs.

Despite numerous attempts to get RoyalE involved, I think it's pretty clear now that they were simply stalling for time all this while, so that they could get a really, really easy win in this world. I'm pretty dissapointed that W2V won't just rim them out, they honestly do not deserve a win.

Khan, sad to say but there was simply too much hype. Despite the long months of preparation, internalling...et cetra, when they declared war, they took so long before an OP was organised and they began hitting stacks. In fact, the OP organised against Urban Nudist had key members not attacking on time, many didn't even launch nukes/nobles :icon_eek:

All these can be labelled as excuses, that's up to you. I would not have quit this early, but on the 17th May, my router went down and isn't due to be replaced till the start of June (the latest edition just arrived in my country today and it will be a while before it's installed). I think it was during that period where I had almost no chance to log in that I thought, 'hey, guess it's time to take a real break from TW.'
[/spoil]

Oh and you are running away. I am unsure what else you can label ditching your account set on an am build to demolish with the threat of imminent destruction... I don't think you can call it staying strong.

DeletedUser104264

The die was cast for the Vemork account long ago.

Royale and W2V had contact early on in the game because there was a former W2V player in Royale and we thought early on we could work together to kill Contra. Contra and MoM were hitting us hard early on. UWR, ISO and Royale were the only ones not wanting to kill us.

At one point it was clear down the line that we needed to work with Contra to fight off Venus, so we adjusted. Eventually we recruited Contra because it was clear we could work well with them and many of them never give up. The Contra guys disliked the Vemork account - your fate was sealed at that point if Venus/W1V was unable to win.

We had a difficult start, but our council made good diplomatic decisions and other tribes routinely underestimated our ability to fight.

The skill in the game involves many aspects.

DeletedUser

In a shocking turn of events, the tribe 'Weasley' will win this world :icon_redface:

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have to disagree. My reasons weren't excuses, they were the factors.

RoyalE planning to attack us was probably the catalyst which expedited our quitting, but we would have probably quit later on anyway.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You never stuck up for me, in your mind I was always selfish and not a team player, hence you think that whenever I nobled enemy villages, it was either chris or someone else who made me do so. That is not sticking up for me. I do not need a tribemate like you, ever. When you quit, your account was red and nobled halfway about it's ass before we actually got the sit. Duke account to add to it. We had a fighting chance back then but it was blown away with yet another huge account going MIA. Yes, I quit, I quit 1 month after you screwed our asses up north. You're part of the account your coplayer was, and you share equal responsiblity for what happened.

I always did whenever someone asked about you, as im sure those i spoke to in W2V would confirm. The first i have ever slated you about nobling W2V villages was on this thread where i credited Shaun, and i challenge you to find ANY other quote of me doing so as i know 100% you cant.
When i quit i had came back from holiday to find you guys had made a new tribe, so my account was duke account of a 5 man tribe that included 3 perma sat accounts (and you was still doing nothing), and at that point i was cheering for W2V to get the win, so why would i have given you my sit?
So now my account quitting was the sole reason for our loss on this world :lol: good one bro. The south was already getting screwed so we decided why not even it up so you lot down there didn't feel to bad.
I know i hold responsibility, i never once suggested otherwise so not sure what made you bring that up.

DeletedUser

maybe it was a standard procedure from Stop!/Venus/W1V to not honor diplomatic relationship with their ally??

RoyalE and W2V is in to an allied relations since last year and you guys on the Vemork account expect them to break that??? and with RoyalE positioning against W2V do you think guys it would be a good move for RoyalE to do it wasn't, so stop hating on RoyalE because they just played their Diplomacy right.

DeletedUser

maybe it was a standard procedure from Stop!/Venus/W1V to not honor diplomatic relationship with their ally??

RoyalE and W2V is in to an allied relations since last year and you guys on the Vemork account expect them to break that??? and with RoyalE positioning against W2V do you think guys it would be a good move for RoyalE to do it wasn't, so stop hating on RoyalE because they just played their Diplomacy right.

Not sure about Venus, but in W1V and Stop! all relations were honored :icon_eek: