Top 20 tribes

Michael Wittman

Even though Wittman has yet to be on the winning side of a world... 14, 19, 30, 63, now 70... whoever wins W70 should pick him up out of pure pity for the 6+ years he has spent on here.

haha still sore about NADs eh? lol

DeletedUser113861

yep, they sure are stacked. One guy had 100k spears in one of his villages.

Im not a very experienced player so i find it hard to try for-see what will happen in the future of this world.
Any tribe could disband and shift all the power in the world.
Or any of our 2 tribes could join forces.. who knows

I suppose it will come down to who has the most active members

DeletedUser

I honestly think by the time a major war happens, one side will be so inactive that the other will steamroll. Everybody wants to tie up their loose ends before committing to a major move, because at this stage of the game, one wrong move and it's months upon months of hard work down the drain. Rolling the dice is hard to justify.

But on the other hand, if you wait too long, you become the inactive one. Basically Motor has hit the nail on the head. It will probably come down to whoever can maintain activity (and growth) the best.

Weasel words: As with Camel, these are my own personal views and not necessarily the views of DSy4, its leadership, or even any of its other members.

DeletedUser113330

The lack of endurance and sheer number of players who could not commit to this world is astonishing and no doubt has led to he pessimism in regard to activity on this forum. I, personally, hope that there are enough players to make the end of this world entertaining and challenging. Ronin will play a major part, but then let's not get too excited about that, of course the Top 4 tribes will determine the course of this world, especially considering the gap between the top 4 if not in terms of points than in terms of prospects.

Michael Wittman

I honestly think by the time a major war happens, one side will be so inactive that the other will steamroll. Everybody wants to tie up their loose ends before committing to a major move, because at this stage of the game, one wrong move and it's months upon months of hard work down the drain. Rolling the dice is hard to justify.

But on the other hand, if you wait too long, you become the inactive one. Basically Motor has hit the nail on the head. It will probably come down to whoever can maintain activity (and growth) the best.

Weasel words: As with Camel, these are my own personal views and not necessarily the views of DSy4, its leadership, or even any of its other members.

hard to justify rolling the dice? make better plans lol

darkaniken2

I don't often agree with Wittman, and it rather burns to say this, but he's right. The amount of tip-toeing around, too afraid to commit to anything that isn't a one-sided steamroll going on in this world is saddening.

Michael Wittman

so i found it interesting that ronin tried to come all the way north and pick a fight with sparta rather than anyone close to them. epic fail but still it was surprising. we like to fight too :p but you are leap frogging people to get to us haha

DeletedUser99939

While I do see Ronin's mindset on trying to pick a fight with Sparta.. it was a rather irrational move. They are already fighting DT to declare on a tribe that is only near them to a very small degree is pointless. Now they got Sparta's interest with the possibility of more troops showing up to assist DT. Rather stupid on Ronins end. However Ronin's plans are a bit delayed atm regardless seeing as snoop and Katara both got themselves banned. Good job Ronin!

Do I get another poem MLNW? ;) Lol

DeletedUser45880

While I do see Ronin's mindset on trying to pick a fight with Sparta.. it was a rather irrational move. They are already fighting DT to declare on a tribe that is only near them to a very small degree is pointless. Now they got Sparta's interest with the possibility of more troops showing up to assist DT. Rather stupid on Ronins end. However Ronin's plans are a bit delayed atm regardless seeing as snoop and Katara both got themselves banned. Good job Ronin!

Are you really a fool or just acting like one?

Sparta was working with DT anyway and when Ronin found out their intentions, they declared upon them. No point in not showing that Ronin is coming for you.

You may think things have been slowed down and that is partly true. But the other half of it that you missed, is nothing is slowed down against DT.

As for the poem from Jennifer, please show me signs that make her messages a poem? You may want to go back to school and freshen up on your English. I recommend William Shakespeare.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94483

Alright guys seriously...back on TOPIC..Please someone do a top 20...I believe a request was for michael to do one.

DeletedUser113330

Please allow me...

[spoil]Why don’t we leave the outcomes down to fate?
[/spoil]
[spoil]See what happens when you can count further than eight,
Calling us stupid is like sending out a baitless hook,
I mean your accusations are quite baseless look…
Why wouldn’t we attack Sparta even if they are afar?
Do or do not, there is no try,
See, we just took the advice of your avatar
Sparta started this game,
We just picked it up, identified it,
Declared it as the first part of your username.
Bannings won’t hold us back one bit,
They’ll collapse like the rest,
Their leaders will rage quit,
Sparta will takes it’s place back in ancient history,
In memory we’ll set a stone right next to that of TT,
Sparta plotted to join and now our villas they sit,
Cos, you best believe Ronin are coming to end it.
[/spoil]
Apologies for off topic

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

rofl good one :) good talent but you assume many things that are baseless. i like your spirt but someone is spinning you tales. katara is my guess. but yes bring it. we will gladly remove you from our lands.

as for the top 20... i only pay attention to my area

DeletedUser113861

From DT's perspective
kclchLn.png

Michael Wittman

yes they jumped up here spoke many words and did nothing. im guessing they are working with infect just from looking at the map and the fact that they jumped rather than take whats right next to them.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol

Please allow me...

[spoil]Why don’t we leave the outcomes down to fate?
[/spoil]
[spoil]See what happens when you can count further than eight,
Calling us stupid is like sending out a baitless hook,
I mean your accusations are quite baseless look…
Why wouldn’t we attack Sparta even if they are afar?
Do or do not, there is no try,
See, we just took the advice of your avatar
Sparta started this game,
We just picked it up, identified it,
Declared it as the first part of your username.
Bannings won’t hold us back one bit,
They’ll collapse like the rest,
Their leaders will rage quit,
Sparta will takes it’s place back in ancient history,
In memory we’ll set a stone right next to that of TT,
Sparta plotted to join and now our villas they sit,
Cos, you best believe Ronin are coming to end it.
[/spoil]
Apologies for off topic

Let me clear this up for ya big guy (and all the other players who think RONIN killed TT)... RONIN was not why TT disband. The Final stats of the war were

TT captured 99 villages
RONIN capped 62

(This was with NO OPs and little coordination as leadership was inactive)

TT had an inactively problem in leadership. Me and the active players left TT, created our own tribe (with no intentions of any merger at this point). Later, we merged into INFECT.

With that said, the rest of your post was good.