Holy Fawk

silvereclipes

well what we have heard so far is its going to be more challenging then the normal TW so I have a feeling we will all start out newbs all over again..lol

we get what they call the trebuchet but to counter it we get the berserker also we get spies instead of scouts so those an the cats goes adios, so I think we will have some intense battles there we also get three new building a tavern,hospital an and another that builds our berserkers in but we lose smithy so only god knows what we need now to make nobles.

here is a link for more info on the game also have a facebook page to it as well.
http://blog.tribalwars2.com/

Last edited:

DeletedUser

May be starting as newbs again, but I think for veteran tw players there is an understanding of the game that can adapt to these new units/buildings relatively quicker than someone starting from scratch which would ultimately give the advantage still to a veteran from tw..that's just my thoughts though

DeletedUser

Hello guys, it's been a whlie indeed. When is TW2 starting? I'd like to join.

silvereclipes

Hello guys, it's been a whlie indeed. When is TW2 starting? I'd like to join.

have no clue yet when its starting brother but your more then welcome drift to come play the game even OneWingedAngel has decided to play the game.

DeletedUser

have no clue yet when its starting brother but your more then welcome drift to come play the game even OneWingedAngel has decided to play the game.

Hello brother in arms and old friend, yes I am coming back, and I have pre registered for W74 as DrifterUSSR..will you be in W74 as well?

silvereclipes

Hello brother in arms and old friend, yes I am coming back, and I have pre registered for W74 as DrifterUSSR..will you be in W74 as well?

no playing rawdeath on w67 figure I better get my armour polished an my axe sharpened again.

DeletedUser104723

Well Well Well dominyk has come back from the grave. lol how you guys doing these

silvereclipes

burning brighter then the suns an shaking the pillars of heaven on 67.

DeletedUser9021

know pervis is there in Random an think I spotted Kingmatt as well on 73.

Double reply ftw ;) All I know is someone will get scripts running and ruin it for the old people, hehehe.

Great list though, wouldn't mind playing alongside most of them or the people replying here. Hey Dom, hey Cal, hey silvereclipses XD
Ack3rl3y and blodyx, that brings back some fine memories. I heard Bloodhood is also running a new tribe, sounds like fun. But eh... who can spare the time?

Anyone seen or heard from Paj, btw?

silvereclipes

Double reply ftw ;) All I know is someone will get scripts running and ruin it for the old people, hehehe.

Great list though, wouldn't mind playing alongside most of them or the people replying here. Hey Dom, hey Cal, hey silvereclipses XD
Ack3rl3y and blodyx, that brings back some fine memories. I heard Bloodhood is also running a new tribe, sounds like fun. But eh... who can spare the time?

Anyone seen or heard from Paj, btw?

yeah talked to him here last week he stopped by to shoot the crap with us said he was thinking of coming back till he heard they removed attack IDs now have no clue if he plans on doing that or not.

silvereclipes

have no clue there dane best bet would be to get a hold of him on the forums here an ask him know he is random so he is one of those guys an he is the duke.

DeletedUser

Good to know everyone is joining for TW2.
My name is on the list too ... I'm looking forward to a new challenge !

silvereclipes

we were till inno ruined it by adding pay to win to it where if you want to pay extra you can speed up building time for buildings an troops an buy generals snaf its not worth it with that till they get rid of that feature cazac an those who have played it said if it wasn't for that it was very worth while playing.

Cyclopsian

So many memories lol I just finished off W60 and started on W75 a little bit ago I see we are all on different worlds :p

silvereclipes

jumping onto 73 an 75 to help out flodie while she is in the hospital to get her check up.