DEA anti KUSH SQUAD

DeletedUser110019

Barb has seen Kush destroy our lands for long enough and have formed a squad In the DEA as the anti Kush task force with the recent success of the accidental operation we are proud to announce that the top 50 richest players are no longer in fear of a local kush village at their street corner

images

DeletedUser

[video=youtube;wVyggTKDcOE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVyggTKDcOE[/video]

Soberknight

Wow! i have seen twstats but how about you post some over here?

DeletedUser

If you ask, you shall receive. Here are BARB v Kush stats for the last week.

Side 1:
Tribes: BARB
Side 2:
Players: Kush Regime

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 272
Side 2: 1
Difference: 271

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,578,064
Side 2: 9,505
Difference: 2,568,559

chart

DeletedUser

Maybe I should point out to those who don't know, Kush is inactive. I have not seen any defending on his part, though obviously at one stage this week he nobled that 1 village. But if you look at the month you will see 400 for Barb vs 3 for Kush. We are just eating dead villages, dead villages that count towards war stats :lol:

DeletedUser105209

I think He restacked one village Cam cleared, which is pretty funny. But i havent seen anything but walls rebuilding and troops queued which was probably AM.

Soberknight

well its still 30 caps a day. this would make any account tremble, active or not.

DeletedUser55895

Kush Regime May 26, 16:54
You jackoffs overwhelmed me with numbers in the 1st half. And kicked my ass strategically in the second half. But I'll beat you in the 3rd half.
Send me something more than a tickle next time, will you?

cheers;
kush

Due to this mail, the south eastern BARB members are nervously shaking in fear, waiting for King Tory of k56 to reorganize the DEA Anti-Kush squad, and eliminate the foe once and for all

DeletedUser112317

Maybe I should point out to those who don't know, Kush is inactive. I have not seen any defending on his part, though obviously at one stage this week he nobled that 1 village. But if you look at the month you will see 400 for Barb vs 3 for Kush. We are just eating dead villages, dead villages that count towards war stats :lol:

He became inactive after I took about 100 villages from him :D

Soberknight

Kush Regime May 26, 16:54
You jackoffs overwhelmed me with numbers in the 1st half. And kicked my ass strategically in the second half. But I'll beat you in the 3rd half.
Send me something more than a tickle next time, will you?

cheers;
kush

Due to this mail, the south eastern BARB members are nervously shaking in fear, waiting for King Tory of k56 to reorganize the DEA Anti-Kush squad, and eliminate the foe once and for all

[video=youtube;Z4vGsryZ0C8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4vGsryZ0C8[/video]

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Congratz. You have managed to noble a dead/terrible tribe that you are 3x the size of. I think this deserves another thread to show how great an achievement this really is :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser110019

Congratz. You have managed to noble a dead/terrible tribe that you are 3x the size of. I think this deserves another thread to show how great an achievement this really is :icon_rolleyes:

technically we're at least 3 times bigger then every tribe and really they're all dead, i'm just here to protect the innocent children of w67 from the horrible influence of drugs such as kush :(

Soberknight

You must be another genious duke. Perhaps you can tell them how to end this world faster?

Next time eat those smarties before they get sour