Top 20 tribes

DeletedUser

Based on the fact that I was nobled 2 days after Anantrocks "secured an alliance" with BB. If you had an issue with one of our members, you had an issue with one of our members. I internalled an active member, and nobled one barb. Before nobling the barb, I mailed the members around me and was OKed. By BB and our liaison (Anantrocks).

That wasn't the first instance of noble attempts on me, either. All were done while I was honoring an NAP or alliance.

If you had acted against those dishonorable people, I would see things differently. However, I did nothing to breach an NAP or alliance, yet I was nobled. I had a grand total of 1k troops defending nukes and nobles BOTH times. Why? Because there was an alliance.

Why no war declaration? Because you didn't want me to know that I was surrounded by enemies, not allies. You didn't want to give me a chance to withdraw my support from Dsy4 fronts.

iirc, the most recent breach of NAP wasn't for barb nobling, or anything else.

That is why I say traitorous. If you'd like to set me straight, pm me in game. I did join late, and I'm a lowly peon who no one tells anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser87877

Based on the fact that I was nobled 2 days after Anantrocks "secured an alliance" with BB. If you had an issue with one of our members, you had an issue with one of our members. I internalled an active member, and nobled one barb. Before nobling the barb, I mailed the members around me and was OKed. By BB and our liaison (Anantrocks).

That wasn't the first instance of noble attempts on me, either. All were done while I was honoring an NAP or alliance.

If you had acted against those dishonorable people, I would see things differently. However, I did nothing to breach an NAP or alliance, yet I was nobled. I had a grand total of 1k troops defending nukes and nobles BOTH times. Why? Because there was an alliance.

Why no war declaration? Because you didn't want me to know that I was surrounded by enemies, not allies. You didn't want to give me a chance to withdraw my support from Dsy4 fronts.

iirc, the most recent breach of NAP wasn't for barb nobling, or anything else.

That is why I say traitorous. If you'd like to set me straight, pm me in game. I did join late, and I'm a lowly peon who no one tells anything.

I don't even need to mail you Ingame, It was actually pretty simple, that "NAP" was worked out by antrocks with kimkhan from smoke, someone who had no business speaking for us, he came over to BB for a short time and was not ever in a position to make a decision based on tribal diplomacy. We broke nothing that we had ever agreed to, the first Nap, went down the drain when your tribe was caught supporting our enemies. Your tribe has been marked red every day since then, and we have never claimed otherwise. The rest of your tribemates are in the process of now trying to get into a coalition against dsy, yet they still support and receive support from them. The color red looks good on them, no need to change it

celtic rage

1 Infect
Interesting tribe, being from the north we really haven't had any interaction with this group. They seem to have quite an act together and are giving this world a run for it's money. Could they win? Time will tell, but Dsy4 is hot on their heels.

2 DSy4
Being from a north east rim tribe we have had a lot of interaction with Decipher. I have found since their leadership change a very organized machine seems to have emerged, their duke seems to be a very honorable leader who makes sure his tribe sticks to their agreements. I was actually quite impressed by that. What their future holds is anyones guess but this tribe is by far a contender for the #1 spot.

3 Ronin
Yet another southern tribe that we have had no interaction with. Looks like they have some agreement or another with Infect to be allowed to survive the way they have and grow into such a contender. It would be interesting to see what this tribes reaction is closer to the end of this world. Will they turn on Infect? In any case they seem to be reaching into areas far from home and certainly will leave their mark on this world.

4 Virus
The spin off of the late smoke tribe, Still a very young tribe with members that should be some what use to playing with each other. They have been gang banged by Dsy4 and Infect since their emergence and I don't see much of a turn around thus far. I feel it will take a miracle for this tribe to turn things around and really stand their ground. It is possible though.

5 ~DT~
I honestly know nothing about you other then... yeah.... I got nothing

6 PWM
Yup same thing

7 NEW
A spin off from the late BB basher/sister tribe of the Smoke family under new management. Currently locked in a war with Dsy4 and seeing a few internal issues. For this tribe to survive it really needs to put it's internal issues aside and fight. They are up against a fierce foe as their old friends in Virus are well aware of. Whats the future for them?

8 KTAD
Falling fast... that is all

9 Sparta
These fellows seem to have come out of nowhere eating CDC from the inside out. Though we have never spoken I am very impressed by their rapid growth and I am curious to see more of what they bring forward in the future.

10 Victim
We enjoy your player BloodWorth, though we have had enough of his barb nobling now, there are barely any farms left in k38 what so ever due to him. If you would be so kind to just tell him to stop we would appreciate that. Thank you.

11 ~TR~
This is my tribe, We have come a long way considering we are backed into this corner of the north east. Our future is determined by what our diplomatic relations turn into. A brutal war or a brutal war are in our near future. We just have yet to figure out which one, though there are a few tribes making that decision a bit easier for us.

12 IS
Dont know you nothing to say, heard something about a basher tribe for infect?

13 Iron
just another one of capten Hellraisins creations, soon to be history.

14 Knight
This tribe is locked in a battle for it's life against Dsy4, They have created big tensions with my tribe due to their recent creation of Kni 2 from a tribe that we were going to eat ourselves. My honest opinion, this tribe is not going to last.

15 LesMis
Good luck

16 I will
Good luck

17 -DT-
Good Luck

18 VSG!

=_=

19 CASSUK
Goodbye

20 -CIA-
Goodbye

DeletedUser

I don't even need to mail you Ingame, It was actually pretty simple, that "NAP" was worked out by antrocks with kimkhan from smoke, someone who had no business speaking for us, he came over to BB for a short time and was not ever in a position to make a decision based on tribal diplomacy. We broke nothing that we had ever agreed to, the first Nap, went down the drain when your tribe was caught supporting our enemies. Your tribe has been marked red every day since then, and we have never claimed otherwise. The rest of your tribemates are in the process of now trying to get into a coalition against dsy, yet they still support and receive support from them. The color red looks good on them, no need to change it

Yes, ok. This would be what I'm talking about my being a lowly peon. We were told we had at least 3 separate NAPs and alliances. That had been agreed to. That would be the disconnect.

I rescind my traitor comment. And replace it with "I've been had".

Very sorry.

DeletedUser112521

2 DSy4
Being from a north east rim tribe we have had a lot of interaction with Decipher. I have found since their leadership change a very organized machine seems to have emerged, their duke seems to be a very honorable leader who makes sure his tribe sticks to their agreements. I was actually quite impressed by that. What their future holds is anyones guess but this tribe is by far a contender for the #1 spot.

Thank you for a fantastic read.

I would like to rectify this comment slightly. You should be aware that there are always 3 dukes in DSy4. And along with the dukes, there is a council and an entire plathora of members. All of whom are what keep DSy4 sticking to its word, and all of whom play honourably to the best of their ability.

Less credit should be aimed at the leadership, and more sent to the players who, when combined, make a tribe what it is.

But that is just an insignificant little nibble at the content itself - thank you for the flattery regarding our tribe :)

Repinski

Thank you for a fantastic read.

I would like to rectify this comment slightly. You should be aware that there are always 3 dukes in DSy4. And along with the dukes, there is a council and an entire plathora of members. All of whom are what keep DSy4 sticking to its word, and all of whom play honourably to the best of their ability.

Less credit should be aimed at the leadership, and more sent to the players who, when combined, make a tribe what it is.

But that is just an insignificant little nibble at the content itself - thank you for the flattery regarding our tribe :)

I think he was referring to when I was duke. Not that DSy4 didn't stick to it's word or have an entire council running it, but there was a time when it had a single duke and that was when first contact was made between the two tribes.

DeletedUser

I think he was referring to when I was duke. Not that DSy4 didn't stick to it's word or have an entire council running it, but there was a time when it had a single duke and that was when first contact was made between the two tribes.

2 DSy4

Highlighted the "important" part...

Repinski

Wasn't looking to pick a fight or anything camel, was just clearing up what looked like a bit of confusion on Turnip's end.

Tbf though, I may have misread his post the first time around regarding the three dukes.

DeletedUser

Wasn't looking to pick a fight or anything camel, was just clearing up what looked like a bit of confusion on Turnip's end.

Tbf though, I may have misread his post the first time around regarding the three dukes.

Wasnt looking to pick a fight either :icon_cool: I only noticed, that you may not have read it properly :icon_wink:

DeletedUser112521

I stand corrected. Aside from the interim leadership's period in charge, during the absence of the founders, there have always been three dukes (4 dukes for a short time during the transition period on our return). Not that there is any purpose to discuss that aspect of Decipher's history, as it misses the point of both the initial post and that of my own. And it distracts from the actual point I was making.

The initial comment by Celtic Rage was focused on the improvements of DSy4 since the return of the founding dukes, where praise was aimed at the dukes.

This credit, this praise, should be shared between all of those who, since the founding leadership returned, have fought for the tribe and worked with leadership to turn Decipher into the tribe it is today. A tribe which has, over the past few months, surpassed all expectations the three founding dukes who share this account have. I know I speak for all three of us when I say I could not be prouder of this team.

I simply do not feel comfortable letting praise be directed at myself (the point of contact for DSy4 with ~TR~) when so many of my tribe-mates are more deserving of this flattery than I.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
9 Sparta
These fellows seem to have come out of nowhere eating CDC from the inside out. Though we have never spoken I am very impressed by their rapid growth and I am curious to see more of what they bring forward in the future.

SPARTA ​has Michael WIttman in their team. ENOUGH SAID!!

DeletedUser

Isn't this thread about tribes, not players?

What is a tribe without its players? What is the honor of a tribe without the honor of its members? When one lays claim to praise that was directed at the tribe, then that one acts as a player, not a tribe.

And to be (UN) fair, most pages in this thread have references to Michael Wittman, may the sun never stop shining on his Spartan adventures. Talented he may be, but he is not a tribe.