Total Hauled

• Thread starter DeletedUser92753
  • Start date

DeletedUser

tbh lc/HC start up is bad idea.

got lucky on m8 account there is 2 barbs 11 minutes away with hc and nobody farm at night it seems(epic inactive area) so 22 minutes travel time total full hauls instead for the double time with spear/sword/axe....
thx for head start.

DeletedUser106931

a little bit more than 5k but the times are rough...

DeletedUser

6k and started around 22:00 or so.... i think dunno how to check<3

DeletedUser

6k and started around 22:00 or so.... i think dunno how to check<3
1. Mail from TW as you join (doesn't have seconds if thats important to you)
2. Time BP ends minus the length of BP, usually its in whole days so you can just take the time and change the date.

DeletedUser106330

How is it even possible to have 6K hauled after like not even 15 h of joining?
I think I have like 40-50 plunders, and never got a full haul with 5 :spear:+2 :axemen:. Not to mention the amount of 1:wood:1:clay:3:iron:hauls:icon_evil:
It's not even funny anymore!

DeletedUser74857

I started like 10 minutes ago... 1 barb within my 10x10... and of course it's like 6 fields away... Prolly gonna be low haul start-up for me

DeletedUser

How is it even possible to have 6K hauled after like not even 15 h of joining?
I think I have like 40-50 plunders, and never got a full haul with 5 :spear:+2 :axemen:. Not to mention the amount of 1:wood:1:clay:3:iron:hauls:icon_evil:
It's not even funny anymore!

got a once in a life time normally i get one barb close too me but the account i play on atm we started a bit far away from everyone and 2 barbs spawned close too us so we push HQ and troops then some pits and got full farms hit 100 points easy tbh then when other peoples spawn close too us 3-4 guys quit because i had such great start.

kinda once in a life time :D

5 barbs now around me from 11 minutes too 22 minutes epic thx.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This lack of activity is almost disturbing lol. Anyways, its a pretty common thread. Set yourself up for praise or ridicule and share your haul amounts.

Advice to new guys, [spoil]unless you are an alias or very confident of your playing ability, sharing your hauls could put you at a disadvantage if people around know. So share with caution![/spoil]

As for myself, a few hours in. Sitting at 1,054. :icon_redface:

Dear god. Bad enough the paranoia about revealing troop counts and building levels, but now we're supposed to fear people knowing how much we've farmed?

If people knowing any of that info puts you at a severe disadvantage you never stood a chance anyway.

DeletedUser106931

How is it possible that someone already has spys?
The only players that can possibly have them are the top 3 unless they crippled their village and didnt do quests just so they would have less points (which would slow them down).
However in order to gain enough ressources to get spys one needs to farm around 15k without high lvl mines...
That is if they don't build any troops
By looking at them we can see that rank 3 doesn't even have 10k so only rank 1 and 2 can possibly have spies.

Rank 2 has 1 barb without mines 3 barbs with 1 mine each and 2 barbs with 2 mines each in his 15x15.
Rank 1 has 3 barbs without mines 3 barbs with 1 mine each and 1 barb with all 3 mines in his 15x15.

My question is now: how is it possible to get 15k resources out of those few barbs with an army of only 30/10/10???

Last edited by a moderator:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
the only royalty that would help here is Princess Caterina

Unless there's new quests I am unaware of you're mistaken.

There are 433 hc on the world as well.

I can assure you no one has 10 stable or 10 smithy.

The event almost certainly is resulting in free troops.

DeletedUser106931

Unless there's new quests I am unaware of you're mistaken.

There are 433 hc on the world as well.

I can assure you no one has 10 stable or 10 smithy.

The event almost certainly is resulting in free troops.

Yeah thats right the event produces one lc or hc if the first cavern you visit requires you to have one of those to clear it.
However there is no monster that can be cleared by spies thus you can't get spies that way ;)

DeletedUser100646

Yeah thats right the event produces one lc or hc if the first cavern you visit requires you to have one of those to clear it.
However there is no monster that can be cleared by spies thus you can't get spies that way ;)

first thing is that 'somebody' is getting pushed, second thing is that 'somebody' advertised it by accepting the quest reward.