Hello

DeletedUser100646

If the rewards are the same as my w67 account then they shouldn't be giving out any troops. If thats the case I don't know where those 12 are coming from.

When you complete the first royalty quest "~..scout a cave..~" [which is completed by sending 1 unit to any cave and it not being the correct unit] you're given 1 free unit of the type required to defeat the monster in that first cave. It may skip the reward if you've already got one in the villa, couldn't say for sure on that.

DeletedUser

When you complete the first royalty quest "~..scout a cave..~" [which is completed by sending 1 unit to any cave and it not being the correct unit] you're given 1 free unit of the type required to defeat the monster in that first cave. It may skip the reward if you've already got one in the villa, couldn't say for sure on that.
Oh ok, I haven't joined the world so I didn't know there was that quest. That is pretty stupid but its just 1 lc/hc. It won't make that much of a difference.

DeletedUser17826

its just 1 LC... chances are high it just gets spiked in the first few hours.

DeletedUser

its just 1 LC... chances are high it just gets spiked in the first few hours.
Yeah but if people can't claim that this gives others an unfair advantage then they might just have to admit that they suck. That can't be possible so there must be something wrong with the world :/

DeletedUser

maybe tribalwars 2 will be released next week thats why they failed this world so big so peoples get free lc<3

DeletedUser100646

Yeah but if people can't claim that this gives others an unfair advantage then they might just have to admit that they suck. That can't be possible so there must be something wrong with the world :/

Give white a free pawn at turn 1, it'll die soon anyway so won't make any difference.

You're clearly not only backwards but a backwards tool. People farm because it gives them an advantage. People lc rush because lc enhance farming. If by some measure you add this up to meaning free lc doesn't change the balance of play, feel free to revisit preschool.

There was no comment on the world's fairness or lack thereof. Still, generally speaking one of the qualities of tw is that everybody is given the same deck to play with and what separates one player from another then is what they do with it.

DeletedUser109434

If there are any w67 guys here its me Luvpact :p
Came back after a year :p
Ive forgotten all my accounts' passwords and the ones i remember have lame usernames :p
so this is the best I have :p

DeletedUser

If there are any w67 guys here its me Luvpact :p
Came back after a year :p
Ive forgotten all my accounts' passwords and the ones i remember have lame usernames :p
so this is the best I have :p

tbh that one is lame too<3 <3

I remember you

DeletedUser109434

Ikr shadow
who isnt named shadow

well better lose this name while i merge my way to the top :p
haha kidding

who were you on 67?

DeletedUser

Hey guys any of you know maybe which unit kills dragon from the cave quest

DeletedUser109434

...and you call yourself eragon

haha jk, ummm could be anything
try sword or spear? maybe sword? youve probably already tried spear

EDIT: Okay HC it is :p

DeletedUser

Hey guys any of you know maybe which unit kills dragon from the cave quest
Here is a list I have of what to send to defeat who. I think that is all of the monsters.

Minotaur - Sword
Kobold - Lc
Dragon - Hc
Unicorn - Spear
Cockatrice - Axe
Goblin - Lc
Orc - Sword
Elephant - Spear
Centaur - Spear
Giant - Hc
Treefolk - Axe